• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you all enjoyed the pics! Thanks to fieldmouse and luf for sharing theirs too! :drool::drool:

Ok I'm so ready for a new epi tomorrow night! And from the promo pics I'm totally liking what he's wearing. I'm excited!

I didn't share any I just reposted one of the ones you posted that I found really hot. :D

I can't wait for tomorrow.

I want to see his reaction at Julia firing that gun near him. :lol: I hope he gets angry...

I also like what he's wearing based on the promo pics. It looks... normal for once. Blue and white. Yay for Ryan. :thumbsup:

I know! A white button down shirt!! I don't think we've ever seen him in like...a white shirt with a tie. The shirts always "match" the tie because the wardrobe dept thinks that's so cool apparently. What a conspiracy.....

Anyway, I can't say we've ever seen him in blue either. Well, that color blue. We all know how wonderful that light blue t-shirt episode was....sigh....

How is it possible for one person to look good in EVERY color???? How does he do it?

Hi great pics :drool::drool::drool::drool: i think i need a cold shower now, this is my favorite picture of him

0000034495_20061021001051-1.jpg

Last edited:
So Bored...Must drool over hot Ryan/Togo pics....

Anyone got any?

You're totally kidding me, right? :lol: First three are thumbnails, click to enlarge, the rest click on the links!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/?action=view&current=ryan4.jpg
Is that good? :angel:

BTW, I made some new Ryan icons you can check out in the Miami icon thread. I was getting heck for making only Speed icons. :lol:

QUOTE=miamifan08;925797]So Bored...Must drool over hot Ryan/Togo pics....

Me too:devil:

:lol: gorgeous pics. I came with a few of my own. I have LOT of Ryan pics, but most just aren't on PB yet. Here are a few I just saved:

Ryan
More Ryan
Even More Ryan

Thanks to FFF and Fieldmouse for gorgeous pictures:drool::drool: and like the rest of us I can't wait for tonight!!

Orlaaaa those are HOT. I love the photoshoot pics, they always look awesome.

That first one thooough. :drool:

I love the people in here who take the time to post these sexy pics because honestly I couldn't be bothered. :lol:

I love that first one too Orla!! :drool::drool:

In honor of tonight's epi, here's a promo pic from it that we've already seen but why not look again? :)
(thumbnail: click to enlarge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back