• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome! It wasn't at the beginning, it was a flashback when he was testing the shirt he had worn. So you are not blind, heehee! Yes, lots of Ryan caps! I did 260 I think but you can make more, there's so much! I think though after so many you get practically the same cap, lol!
Yeah, but your caps is bigger then mines, so thank you.

Oh and last night while I felt like I was dying from sickness, I had a dream that the beginning of the next episode starts off with Ryan, Cal, and Eric all in a random lab, Ryan was sort of leaning against a table and Calleigh and Eric were sitting. Ryan was just telling them about what happened to him, how he was tortured and why he did what he did and everything. Calleigh was just listening and Eric kept asking questions (they were good questions though I don't remember what they actually were.) That's all I remember. :lol: It's my wishful thinking for them to be told coming out.

Oh and I was thinking about this last night (and I know it would be good in the Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing thread but I already started here and it's probably already been discussed over there), remember how in the spoilers Horatio was supposed to say "This is where you tortured my CSI"? Well he never said that, which leads me to believe nobody except Ryan himself knows he'd been tortured, and because it's Ryan, I don't think they ever will know. Just because he won't tell them.
I like your dream scene of Ryan telling Eric and Calleigh what happened.
I hope there is something like that bought up,but Natalia has to be included.
For some reason,I thought Ryan had told Horatio what happened to him when he told him about Billy.
Thanks for the pic Florry,feel better.

Nice pics, Orla. I adore the thinking pose too. :) He's too cute. In 7.20 I caught a whiff of his season 3 boyishness. Those big ol eyes. :lol: Too adorable!

I don't think it would be OOC for anyone to cry who we haven't seen before. Everyone cries. When Taub cried last night it, to me, was not OOC at all because he'd just lost someone he worked with and cared about.

If something like that happened on Miami and Ryan cried, I wouldn't think it out of character at all, just something that we haven't seen before.

Thank you. I just think it would be an interesting side to Ryan we haven't seen him express before. Like, maybe it would be a scene where he really wants to tell E&C about what happened but he just can't. And he gets frustrated or something.

Oh and I was thinking about this last night (and I know it would be good in the Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing thread but I already started here and it's probably already been discussed over there), remember how in the spoilers Horatio was supposed to say "This is where you tortured my CSI"? Well he never said that, which leads me to believe nobody except Ryan himself knows he'd been tortured, and because it's Ryan, I don't think they ever will know. Just because he won't tell them.

I was thinking about that while watching the episode. Since that part wasn't in there, I have a suspicion H might not know about the torture.

If TPTB decides to have Ryan not tell them, I'd really like them to go into WHY he won't.

Then we'll get a crying scene.

Muahahaa......

Taub crying last night made me cry though....:(

I still haven't looked at the episode again(just can't make myself do it) Wasn't a flashback shown when Ryan was talking to H? I took that as Ryan telling him,but I could be remembering wrong.

I still haven't looked at the episode again(just can't make myself do it) Wasn't a flashback shown when Ryan was talking to H? I took that as Ryan telling him,but I could be remembering wrong.
I just rewatched that part and it's hard to tell. He does tell Horatio he was kidnapped, and then they show a flashback of when Ryan's chair was pushed back and he rubbed his shirt on the ground. Then he tells Horatio he analyzed his shirt and what was on it, but he never actually says anything about the torture itself. So I still don't think Horatio knows all that happened.

I just rewatched that part and it's hard to tell. He does tell Horatio he was kidnapped, and then they show a flashback of when Ryan's chair was pushed back and he rubbed his shirt on the ground. Then he tells Horatio he analyzed his shirt and what was on it, but he never actually says anything about the torture itself. So I still don't think Horatio knows all that happened.
Horatio is pretty smart.He probably knows that if Ryan was kidnapped,the Russians didn't just hold Ryan's hand all night. Still, I would like some of the questions answered and some resolution to Ryan,Eric and Calleigh's last scene so that there is some closure and no lose ends.

Horatio is pretty smart.He probably knows that if Ryan was kidnapped,the Russians didn't just hold Ryan's hand all night. Still, I would like some of the questions answered and some resolution to Ryan,Eric and Calleigh's last scene so that there is some closure and no lose ends.
Yea, I do agree with that. Horatio might know, but not everything. Of course with the cut on Ryan's lip and the missing tooth he probably knows something happened. I just don't know if he'd realize how bad it actually was or if he would just assume it was from Ryan trying to fight back. Kinda hard for me to explain... like Horatio probably knows Ryan got a few punches to the face, but I don't know if he'd know that Ryan was tied (taped) to a chair, unable to even defend himself while some guy pulled out his tooth with a pair of pliers. Oh and yea, I want closure too. What happened in my dream would be nice, but Horatio and Natalia should be there too. :lol: Team meeting!

Orla: I'm glad you like my banner, and those pictures were hot. I LOVE the second one!

Thanks Kristine for posting the cap my banner is from, too. :lol: I was offline for a few hours.

Yea, I do agree with that. Horatio might know, but not everything. Of course with the cut on Ryan's lip and the missing tooth he probably knows something happened. I just don't know if he'd realize how bad it actually was or if he would just assume it was from Ryan trying to fight back. Kinda hard for me to explain... like Horatio probably knows Ryan got a few punches to the face, but I don't know if he'd know that Ryan was tied (taped) to a chair, unable to even defend himself while some guy pulled out his tooth with a pair of pliers.
I would love for everything to be answered. Maybe Ryan can just tell all of them at once exactly what happened. We can finally have a scene with everyone in it,including Frank.
I also wondered what everyone thought of Ryan screaming NO in the middle of the lab.Will that ever be bought up? Will the other CSI's ever hear of it? That's not something that's seen everyday .

I just rewatched that part and it's hard to tell. He does tell Horatio he was kidnapped, and then they show a flashback of when Ryan's chair was pushed back and he rubbed his shirt on the ground. Then he tells Horatio he analyzed his shirt and what was on it, but he never actually says anything about the torture itself.
I think that was meant to show the viewers that he was telling Horatio about the torture, they just did it in flashbacks instead of showing Ryan say it.
Kinda like when suspects are being interrogated & then when they finally confess to the crime, they only half-ass say it but they show flashbacks to explain what they're telling that person in front of them.
I would think Horatio knows....he knows everything...before it's even told. :p

I just rewatched that part and it's hard to tell. He does tell Horatio he was kidnapped, and then they show a flashback of when Ryan's chair was pushed back and he rubbed his shirt on the ground. Then he tells Horatio he analyzed his shirt and what was on it, but he never actually says anything about the torture itself.
I think that was meant to show the viewers that he was telling Horatio about the torture, they just did it in flashbacks instead of showing Ryan say it.
Kinda like when suspects are being interrogated & then when they finally confess to the crime, they only half-ass say it but they show flashbacks to explain what they're telling that person in front of them.
I would think Horatio knows....he knows everything...before it's even told. :p
That's what I thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back