• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw....Ryan with kids is the cutest thing EVER!!

I know this sounds awful, but is it wrong to hope that Mark gets on drugs again and Ryan has to have custody of Billy?

I know this sounds awful, but is it wrong to hope that Mark gets on drugs again and Ryan has to have custody of Billy?
If that happens,in a few years poor Billy wil be a screwed up teenager because of his dad.

I know!!! He's so adorable with the little ones, thus why I think he would make an amazing dad!! I really don't think we've seen the last of Mark or Billy; I have a feeling they'll be back in Ryan's life soon and something will happen that will result with him being Billy's guardian.

Though I like Mark, I love the prospect of Ryan being a dad more! :)

I know!!! He's so adorable with the little ones, thus why I think he would make an amazing dad!! I really don't think we've seen the last of Mark or Billy; I have a feeling they'll be back in Ryan's life soon and something will happen that will result with him being Billy's guardian.

Though I like Mark, I love the prospect of Ryan being a dad more! :)
I do think that Ryan would be a great dad.It would help his character grow too. Perhaps Mark could be ill instead of ending up on drugs or something.

Or if not Billy, maybe Ryan's niece or something.

I kinda doubt Billy would become Ryan's ward seeing as how they were put in witness protection or whatever it was.

Still though, it's Miami. Tons of unpractical things happen in every episode!! :D

I don't like to be paranoiac, but if someone find put about fake print, he can be fired again (or worse, come to prison). Do you think he would justify or not? Fake print is very big deal, would they would nice to him knowing that he was blackmailed?

Hmm, I kinda hope that too. Although I might settle for seeing his neice once :)

I don't like to be paranoiac, but if someone find put about fake print, he can be fired again (or worse, come to prison). Do you think he would justify or not? Fake print is very big deal, would they would nice to him knowing that he was blackmailed?

H will protect him :cool: I wonder if IAB will investigate?

CSI:Canuck- I know what you mean about being 2 pages behind in here. I cant keep up with all this Ryan goodness :lol:

It would be cool if Ryan have his own little child. Just imagine how he would going crazy when little child crying (and they crying a lot) :lol:

H will protect him
Someone thinks that H don't help him and don't wanna help him, cuz Ryan break law. I don't know what i should thinking. I know that he break law, but i don't wanna him being fired (going to prison, dead or being a bad guy for rest of all seasons). :(

How they (tptb) could do that to character that so many people love?

The fake print could be a big deal,but I hope not. We know that Ryan continues to work,still Rick Stetler will be around.I wonder if it will be bought up again since the real killer was caught?
Someone thinks that H don't help him and don't wanna help him, cuz Ryan break law. I don't know what i should thinking. I know that he break law, but i don't wanna him being fired (going to prison, dead or being a bad guy for rest of all seasons).
I wouldn't think that Ryan would be fired twice. Horatio does have that questionable behavior dealing with the pedophile,and loving children as he does,I can't say that he wouldn't help Ryan.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't come up again to be honest. They probably just figure the woman planted the guard's print there since she planted the GSR on him. Hopefully that's the way it'll stay.

As for him being a dad, yeah I'd like him to get custody of Billy. His niece coming to stay with him would be cool too, though she's a bit older, so it wouldn't be the same. I'm not sure Ryan's ready to deal with a teen girl. :lol: Although when she reached dating age, I can see that being very comical for him.

greatfan said:
I wouldn't think that Ryan would be fired twice. Horatio does have that questionable behavior dealing with the pedophile,and loving children as he does,I can't say that he wouldn't help Ryan.
You give me hope! :)
GregNickRyanFan said:
I hope it doesn't come up again to be honest.
I think that too. And they don't kill him, it was with Speedle. If they wanna Ryan\Jon leave show, he can probably transfer him in other lab (NY maybe? :)). But i doubt that they made him criminal (bad guy), if he really leaving.

Maybe we all overreacting, they probably never mention this again and would play like nothing happen. But i hope they don't, they need clear all things with Ryan.

I hope it doesn't come up again to be honest. They probably just figure the woman planted the guard's print there since she planted the GSR on him. Hopefully that's the way it'll stay.
That's what I think too.,and I really believe Ryan wouldn't be fired twice.
I'm not sure Ryan's ready to deal with a teen girl. :lol: Although when she reached dating age, I can see that being very comical for him.
That could be funny.He would probably tell her she couldn't date until she was 30.

greatfan said:
That could be funny.He would probably tell her she couldn't date until she was 30.
I can imagine that :guffaw: And if Frank would be near with him and say something sarcastic it would priceless :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back