• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't want a crying scene. That would be so much OOC for Ryan. As said before, he's one to not show his emotions too much. I think he doesn't need to shed tears to convince people. He can show anything with those eyes. I want him just as he is now. Call me old fashioned, but I don't like crying men. Not even Nick.... :)
I agree with you, it would be OOC for him, i even can imagine him crying :eek: And i don't like when man crying too.

I agree, Ryan definitely needs a hug. He's been through so much. I'm really hoping that the next epi will see some kind of understanding with Ryan and E/C about what happened. I dont like him being the 'bad guy'- even though we know he was a hero.

I, as would most Ryan fans, would volunteer for that job;). He WAS a hero, and I think the truth will come out eventially.

I'm not sure about the crying. I suppose if it was done right.

Maybe just having those gorgeous eyes fill with tears.

Greatfan- as long as laying low doesn't mean less screen time!

Definitely not less screen time!

I agree, Ryan definitely needs a hug. He's been through so much. I'm really hoping that the next epi will see some kind of understanding with Ryan and E/C about what happened. I dont like him being the 'bad guy'- even though we know he was a hero.

I'm not sure about the crying. I suppose if it was done right.

Greatfan- as long as laying low doesn't mean less screen time!
Of course I wouldn't want less screen time.I really just meant more of reflective thinking,thinking things through more.Thinking more of what he wants out of life.

^ Yeah, I agree with you that it would make sense for Ryan to lay low. He needs to protect his job and re-evaluate what he is doing. Its just that with this show that kind of thing doesn't happen and they would give him less screen time. But totally know where you are coming from. They have to do some kind of change to his character as a result of all this- even if it is a subtle change.

MiamiWolfe- I'd definitely be up for hugging Ryan!

^ Yeah, I agree with you that it would make sense for Ryan to lay low. He needs to protect his job and re-evaluate what he is doing. Its just that with this show that kind of thing doesn't happen and they would give him less screen time. But totally know where you are coming from. They have to do some kind of change to his character as a result of all this- even if it is a subtle change.

MiamiWolfe- I'd definitely be up for hugging Ryan!

Lying low is ok as long as we get to see a good amount of him! But I hope he doesn't lie low.

Count me in line for hugging Ryan! :hugegrin:

Whoaaaa.
I just woke up from a 12 hour sleep and I know exactly why (or probably why) Ryan and H didn't tell Calleigh or Eric about the kidnapping thing in 7.20.
If E/C had known, they'd try to help. Which thus would make them partially responsible for stalling/tainting a case, and they'd be in trouble if the IAB got involved. Even when the ordeal ended, if Ryan had explained to them why he did everything he did, they'd have been in knowledge of the evidence tampering and the IAB would still be up their #sses. So in essence, Ryan kept them out of the loop for their own good.

HAHAHA! Someone probably thought of this earlier but hey, great minds think alike. Mine is just a little later than the others. :lol:

Well I didn't say he can't act, I just think a crying scene would be all nice and angsty. When Taub cried on House last night I guess it was OOC, but it was done perfectly and he didn't look like a wimp or anything.

Maybe anger tears?

I don't think it would be OOC for anyone to cry who we haven't seen before. Everyone cries. When Taub cried last night it, to me, was not OOC at all because he'd just lost someone he worked with and cared about.

If something like that happened on Miami and Ryan cried, I wouldn't think it out of character at all, just something that we haven't seen before.

Oh and last night while I felt like I was dying from sickness, I had a dream that the beginning of the next episode starts off with Ryan, Cal, and Eric all in a random lab, Ryan was sort of leaning against a table and Calleigh and Eric were sitting. Ryan was just telling them about what happened to him, how he was tortured and why he did what he did and everything. Calleigh was just listening and Eric kept asking questions (they were good questions though I don't remember what they actually were.) That's all I remember. :lol: It's my wishful thinking for them to be told coming out.

Oh and I was thinking about this last night (and I know it would be good in the Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing thread but I already started here and it's probably already been discussed over there), remember how in the spoilers Horatio was supposed to say "This is where you tortured my CSI"? Well he never said that, which leads me to believe nobody except Ryan himself knows he'd been tortured, and because it's Ryan, I don't think they ever will know. Just because he won't tell them.

luf100, i like your banner, now i'm doing icons from last ep and i can't catch this cap, can you post it here? Maybe i blind, cuz i'm trying more then once and still can't catch :(

Since today I'm too tired & I don't feel very well, I just popped in to post a pic

We aren't getting any shirtless Ryan, but even this one is quite good :devil::drool:

FallenForFlack, nice cap, thanks, but i mean one from banner "Well, we're halfway to shirtless" :)
Florry86, i love this pic, he is so cool guy there and hot :drool:

FallenForFlack, nice cap, thanks, but i mean one from banner "Well, we're halfway to shirtless" :)

Oh lol! How's this?
Thank you. Ok, i'm not blind, it was in beginning of this ep? Or it was later, quick flashbacks? Cuz, now i'm on 6 minute of ep and i already have 34 icons :evil: Am i crazy? :lol: *blush* How i can inore so many caps with Ryan :rolleyes:

You're welcome! It wasn't at the beginning, it was a flashback when he was testing the shirt he had worn. So you are not blind, heehee! Yes, lots of Ryan caps! I did 260 I think but you can make more, there's so much! I think though after so many you get practically the same cap, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back