Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

I watched Primary Colors tonight. Paul was absolutely adorable in that movie. Especially when he was wearing his sweater vests. That man is just too cute. And I found a pic of him when he did an episode of the show Night Visions. He is so sexy in this pic.

JohnJeremy.jpg

That's Aiden Quinn in the pic with him. They also worked together before in the movie: In Dreams. But I have to say Paul looks really, really great in that brown jacket. :D

I just recently watched Paul in "Billy Galvin". The movie came out in the mid 80's and it shows but damn! PG as a construction worker? Let me just say the man does fill out his jeans very nicely--both front and back.

I haven't seen that movie but I have screen caps from it and yes I totally agree with you on that one. I think Paul should definately start wearing jeans in season 7. The casual look is totally amazing on him. Don't get me wrong he looks amazing in suits as well. Oh who are we kidding, the man looks great in anything he wears. :D

YAY!!! Three Men and a Baby is going to be on TBS tomorrow night at 1:20 am EST. I've been waiting so long to see this movie again. I saw this movie when I was 10 years old and remember saying to my mom, "I like Vince." and my mom said, "But Vince is a bad guy." and I said, "Yeah but he's cute."

BTW... Paul plays Vince in the movie. Even at 10 years old, I loved Paul. He's been my favorite actor ever since then and I'm 25 now. And tomorrow I finally get to see the movie again that started it all for me. :D

Ironically enough, The Serpent and the Rainbow came in my Netflix mail today. I didn't have a clue he was in it.

Yeah, Paul plays Andrew Cassidy in that one. Also his hair's a little longer than Brass fans are used to and it's blonde. But he's still hot. :devil:

That's the same hair he has in Billy Galvin: longish (thank God it wasn't a mullet) and kind of a dark blond. I suspect that was his true hair color back then and then as he got older, his hair turned to the darker brown.

Caught a couple of Paul's movies on satellite this weekend.
Final Analysis was pretty good and he had a significant role in that.

Also caught Extreme Measures a movie I saw years ago but didn't realize PG was in that one.

I have both of those movies and Paul's awesome in both. Although I prefer Final Analysis over Extreme Measures. I don't know, Paul just looked too damn cute in those suspenders in FA. But he looked cute in the hospital scrubs in EM too. Oh well, he was hot in both movies. I'm not fussy when it comes to Paul. I'll take him any way I can get him. :D

I caught L.A. Confidential this weekend but was disappointed in the lack of screentime for PG. The movie was pretty good, but I figured Paul would have a bigger role.

I saw an old ep of Law and Order this morning that Paul was in.

One of these days I need to watch September. I've had the DVD for ages but have yet to watch it.

Dang, I can't wait for S7 to start. I miss my weekly dose of PG.

I know what you mean. Although I have seasons 1-5 on DVD and can watch Jimmy whenever I want. I mean I even watch the reruns on Spike and Showcase. But I can't wait for a new dose of Jimmy. Let's just hope they keep up with a recovery story. Although I'd love it, I actually don't want to see Jimmy back at work right away. I'd prefer to see him recovering at home, and in my little world - the one in my head, Catherine would be there taking care of him. :lol:

Well, Beaujolais, there is finally one movie of Paul's I have seen that you haven't!! I rented September. At first, I was going to watch the whole thing, but I will admit to finally hitting fast forward to get to Paul's scenes. Not the best film, but Paul was lovely in it! Not enough, as usual, but lovely!

SallyKD, I heard that PG doesn't appear in September until halfway through, correct? I think part of the reason I haven't watched it is because it's one of the few things I haven't seen him in so I keep trying to prolong it. Stupid, huh?

brassfan24 said:
But I can't wait for a new dose of Jimmy. Let's just hope they keep up with a recovery story. Although I'd love it, I actually don't want to see Jimmy back at work right away. I'd prefer to see him recovering at home, and in my little world - the one in my head, Catherine would be there taking care of him. :lol:
I do hope that storyline isn't forgotten in the new season.
I like the Brass-Catherine scenario :)

I've got my dvr set to record One Tough Cop tomorrow on Showtime. Looking forward to that one.

Back