Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

Yes, Paul totally deserves an Emmy. He totally rocked this whole season. I can't wait to see what he does in season 7. He truly is, IMO and I know a lot of other people feel the same way, the best actor, not only on the show, but all around. I've said this before but no one comes close to Paul as an actor. He is truly the greatest. :D

Im so glad he made it! yes ! i was crying..poor thing but he made it so im ok now!! hes awesome great acting ...he does definatly deserve an emmy!

I had no idea PG had a tattoo. Couldn't really make out what it was in those quick ER scenes.

Huge Brass fan. So glad he made it. I was wondering who was going to pull of lines like "kind of makes you nostalgic for Members Only jackets" after seeing a Fiero. Brass is one of a kind!

I really don't have anything to add, that hasn't already been said. Except the fact that I'm so glad Jim pulled through and managed to inject a light-hearted moment into the end scene.

Yes, I agree with, londoncsi. I'd like to see some post-ep WtG Brass fics or just Brass-centric fics in general to help us get through the summer. :D

oceanbirch said:
I had no idea PG had a tattoo. Couldn't really make out what it was in those quick ER scenes.

It looks sort of like a snowflake, which, as my friend pointed out, could be for his daughter, Snowden. The cap is courtesy of pillarofautumn:

BrassInk400x274.jpg

That is so cool. I never noticed that before. But yeah it would make a lot of sense if it was a snowflake. I can't believe I missed that.

Aww and its fitting for Paul, snowflakes are said to be unique no two are ever alike, same could be said for paul. :)

Wow, I can't believe how much I've missed. Paul was absolutely outstanding in those last two episodes, my only qualm is that they really didn't do a very good job beforehand at leading up to the climax (for example, go through each of the character's "last" conversation with Brass).

I loved how they brought Ellie into it and all of the other character's reactions to her, but even I wasn't expecting her to be that cold. Poor Jim, he wants so badly to have his little girl back.

And of course that snowflake is adorable, I totally missed that because I was too busy clutching a pillow and throwing the remote at my brother when he made fun of me. What an intense and emotionally charged episode! I deffinately cried after the first half

I'm a newbie, here. Some might know me as Judge_Douglas_Mason. Just thought I'd say "Hi" and spread some Brass love.

The Brass fanclub is deffinately growing. We're always looking for someone to share and spread Jim fantaticism--I mean love-- welcome, captbrassgirl. Do you have a favourite alltime Brass one liner/moment? Or would you prefer to keep talking about the last episode some more and watch me go into a fit of hysterics. That's always fun too.

The question may not have been directed to me, but... ;)

My favourite scene has to be the hooker pulling a Basic Instinct on the good Captain in "Lady Heather's Box". Paul's acting is just fantastic and it makes me giggle no matter how many times I see it! :)

And of course "Way To Go" had me going as the Brass-angst fan that I am. :D

Anybody else wants to share a favourite Jim moment?

I have some moments and a few them, not surprising to me, involve Catherine. Here they are in no particular order.

1. I love the Liberace scene in Table Stakes.

2. The scene with Emily in Unfriendly Skies. That was just so adorable.

3. The scene in Bite Me, where Jimmy and Catherine were flirting.

4. Loved the lunch scene in Table Stakes, where Jimmy stole food off of Sara's plate.

5. Early Rollout, loved when Jimmy was talking to Sara about her drinking. He's just the sweetest guy.

I'll stop there but I have many, many more. And yes I agree with londoncsi, that scene in Lady Heather's Box, with Renee in interrogation is a total classic.

those are all classics, even the ones which I am totally clueless about (btw, wtf is the LIberace scene in Table Stakes? ;) )

Welcome, londonCSI, I absolutely love that scene and every other moment from Lady Heather's Box (and of course Hollywood Brass, but that's another convo). I love how Brass is the only one to see whatever happens with Grissom and LH unfold and his classic comment "do me a favour, get a sports car. It's cheaper and easier to handle." And of course there is everyone's favourite: "warrant? we don't have one."

Back