Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2H, those icon's are wonderful, snagged the P&B's for my daughter. I'm still having alot of trouble with coloring, and how do you all get your eyes so bright blue on your pitcure's:confused:

RobertRedford-1.jpg
63521855-1.jpg

Oh my, how can you post so many icons without me noticing it?! :p
Great job everyone!

@ lmH - I think you could get that effect by using the "selective color" option or it might depend on the coloring itself...maybe add some blue-ish color layers and then erase the parts you don't like. Hope that helped :)

Steffi, you need to stop making such cute icons!!;) They are all just so adorable, I already knew they could make me go awww for a while. But now, now you made some 'Fox and the Hound', which just happens to be one of my favourite animated movies...Not fair, it makes me look all fluffy:rolleyes: Nah, just kidding, I love them so much :D

Hard2Handle, since you have been posting icons very regularly for a while now, I have been noticing them. As so, I thought I'd tell you that I think you have definitely improved!

Everyone else, great work as well. Now that I got my computer fixed, and that easter break is coming, I can't wait to open Gimp and make some icons!

^^ Thanks :D I really love that movie! It is just way too cute. I wanted to make more icons of it but I couldn't find the time. Now with the holidays coming closer I think I can find the time to be creative again ;)

Well from photobucket, you just select the picture(s) you want, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click generate HTML and IMG code. Copy and paste the code from the IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended box :) Hope that helps!

LMH, I use selective coloring and I usually add light blue color layers and set them to softlight to get the blue effect as I did in this one:

DierksXXX.png

but of course if you'd like some kind of a tuturial, I'll be willing to give you some adive ;) But of course it won't turn out the same for every icon and it depends on what version or program you have as well.

CSI_Dani thanks, I try to make the icons look nice and I post the ones that don't turn out so good too, I like to know what I need to improve on :)

- - - Got a couple more icons I'd like to share :) - - -

Last edited:
Okay, I know this should be posted in the NY icon thread, but you have been helping me with my color, so what do you think, are they to blue:confused:

flackman-1.jpg

H2H, I love your Shrek icons. The woman (isn't it Snowwhite? :rolleyes:) freaked me out. :p That sound she makes there.. :lol:

LMH, if you'd like I can send you a tuturial showing the way that I make my icons, but of course they're not going to turn out the exact same way :)

I think Puss came out a little too bright up there :lol:

Marns that was one of my favorite parts lol

@ lmH - Yeah cool, it worked! Maybe the eyes are a tad too blue...nah, eyes can never be too blue ;) Good job :)

Okay guys, I see many of you have been infected by the disney-virus :lol: I have some Peter Pan icons

peter_pan1.jpg
peter_pan2.jpg
peter_pan5.jpg

Awww...H2H, and cathwillows, those are so cute:), Im snagging them for my daughter, she's just loving this. :lol:

@H2H, sure if ya like you can send it, it would be much appriciated;)

Okay guys, I see many of you have been infected by the disney-virus :lol:

Yuppers! And we only have you to blame :lol: Here's an icon (not disney, I have yet to catch the virus... although Lady and the Tramp might be something I'll do...:guffaw:)

kittehaz4.jpg

I love the Russian Blue. :) I'll put up some Lou when I get back.

I haven't made icons in forever......

x123 House (Season 4 Episodes)
x30 '24' (Seasons 4 - 7)
x3 Actresses
x17 CSI (Seasons 5 - 8)
x29 CSI:NY (All in the Family & Boo)
Comment. Credit. No editing or hotlinking. Stealing them or claiming them as your own is NOT cool.

Teasers:

h40613.png
jennifer-002.png
2447023.png

All icons here

Yuppers! And we only have you to blame :lol:
:p :lol: So what?! I infected you and I'm proud of it! :D

No reason not to be proud! :D

Nana is so cool!!!

I love Nana! She's one of my favourite Disney hounds. That second icon you made with her in that post makes me want to rush in and hug her :D Poor Nana...

Anyways, nothing new until tomorrow. Just got back from a performance and I'm tired. :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back