Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

~Queen of Sarcasm~
I noticed that the other thread (found here) has reached it's limit, so I thought I'd get the new one started.

I can't get photobucket to open right now, so I'll come back and edit some icons into this post when it decides to cooperate :brickwall:

Happy posting!

ETA:
One from NCIS
Kate01.jpg

And one from Original Trek
KirkBW.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow, a new thread already :eek: We're really fast :p
I finally got around to making some "The Fox and the Hound" icons :D I guess someone will be very happy ;)

fox1.jpg
fox2.jpg
fox5.jpg

Cathwillows Those "Fox and the Hound icons, are so adorable, I've done three, two more of Patrick, and one of Family guy

Family-Guy-fif16-1.jpg
Patrick_Swayze_94538o-1-1.jpg
Patrick_Swayze_94538o-1.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :D I love that movie so much!
Here are more icons :lol:

fox7.jpg
fox8.jpg
fox9.jpg

And btw luvingmyHoratio, nice icons :)

Aww, great work guys. All the icons are fantastic! :D

cathwillows, I love the first one, I do just want to cuddle him. :lol:

Okay, these are my first Movie icon's, I'm still learning how to use my program, and I can't figure how to get close ups, but I hope they look okay:)

w-2.jpg
snowwhitepic15-1.jpg
snowwhitepic13-1.jpg

Speedsdaughter, those are sweet, love the Mermaid

When I do close-ups, umm this is going to be hard to explain . . .

Depending on the size of the icon I'm making, I make a new blank file and I intentionally make it larger than the icon that I plan on making and I open the file I'll be using and paste it into the empty file and move it until I like the cropping and then I resize ... hmm I hope that makes sense :lol:

Glad to help :) I've got two Swan Princess Icons after I was on a search for some caps :lol: and the other two, umm, I'm a horror movie fan :rolleyes:

Childs_play.png
nightmare_elmstreet.png

For LMH

spanprincess_1.png
swanprincess_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back