Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh!!! my daughter is going to love you, and those icons,.

and Mmm..horror:evil:, nothing like a little freddy kruger, and Chuckie:devil:

Great job H2H, they are great:)

klji8-1.jpg
jbeal-1.jpg

Julia Robert's, and Jessica Beal

Last edited:
Hormiga, I love you do your coloring, especially on the eyes:thumbsup:

Two more, I've been practising with color, I think Simon came out a little dark:lol::lol:

ee-1.jpg
Braveheart_small-1.jpg

^^^ I love The Fox & The Hound! :D That used to be my ultimate favourite movie of all time. Great job cathwillows!

LMH, I love the effect on the Julia Roberts one. It's absolutely beautiful. :) Hehe and lovely Mel Gibson one too. You're doing a good job with colouring, though yeah, Simon is a tad dark, lol.

Hard2Handle, *gaspage* is that Chucky I see? :D

SpeedsDaughter, great job on the NCIS and *I believe* Little Mermaid icons. I love that little light effect in the first one.

Hormiga, wonderful colouring. :eek: I'm going to take a look in your link for some more! Superb job, you're a true pro.

Megan, I'm lovin' the first icon up there, especially the text. And because you posted one of Kirk, I was inspired to make some Voyager icons. :lol:

Voyager1.gif
Voyager3.gif
Voyager2.gif

SpeedsDaughter, great job on the NCIS and *I believe* Little Mermaid icons. I love that little light effect in the first one.

:) Thanks. The first one was for a friend, the second one is another from Anastasia (my 2nd favourite movie of all-time... the first being Cats & Dogs). I'll post some more icons later, but I've been sick so I have to do all this darn homework. :guffaw:

^^ Ah, okay, thanks for the explanation, SpeedsDaughter. It looked a bit like Little Mermaid, so I wasn't sure. :)

And heck yes Voyager! <3 Tom Paris.

Oh...I'm sorry too Speedsdaughter, I also thought it was Mermaid:), it's lovely either way.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the FB on my Julia icon, SpeedC, glad ya liked it.

I've done three on Avril for my daughter, one and two turned out great, but I don't like three:p

avla-1.jpg
avla2-1.jpg
avla22-1.jpg

H2H...my daughter and I loved the "Shrek, Puss n boots,:thumbsup: but when she seen Chucky:eek:, she freaked, she hates him:lol::lol:.

Great job:thumbsup:

A question:

May i post mini wallpapers or just icons????

Debbie

You can post both, but they're size limitations, so you can only give a link to the wallpaper.

LMH thanks for the comments, I never was scared of Chucky, but my sister was terrorized of him :lol: So I did what any mean sister would do and went to Spensors and bought one of the dolls and put it in her bed :devil:

DragonflyDreamer, how do you post a link as a thumbnail, using Destiny's example when I post, it still links to a large picture?

I've finished a few icons :)

2 100 X 100 of Puss and Boots and 2 120 X 120 from POTC

shrek3_neverforget2.png
shrek3_neverforget.png
piratescarribbean2.png
piratescarribbean.png

Last edited:
DragonflyDreamer, how do you post a link as a thumbnail, using Destiny's example when I post, it still links to a large picture?

Well from photobucket, you just select the picture(s) you want, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click generate HTML and IMG code. Copy and paste the code from the IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended box :)

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back