Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Jumps in and snags the hat off Jodie*

Hey I couldn't let you guys have all the fun...I wanna piece of the action too...

Love your icons SpeedsDaughter! :D very nice! :)

I'll be back with more icons tommorow!! cause my photobucket wouldn't cooperate :scream: :brickwall: and I'm too tired to wait...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just a few more Dwayne Johnson Icons :)

DwayneJ11.png
1010mix009.jpg
rock37.png
rock57.png

And I love the dog ones! How adorable. Any chance you could make a boarder terrier one? I have two :)

Absolutely! If you'd like I can make an icon or two of your dogs - the "I Can Has Snack?" one is of my Lhasa :) I just loved the pic and wanted to share it.

:guffaw:poor Brad... everyone wants his hat.

:guffaw:poor Brad... everyone wants his hat.

Well really, who can resist that hat?! :p

Unlike most people I actually like the movie The Dukes of Hazzard here's a couple icons :)

I like that movie too..your Dwayne Johnson icons are totally :drool:worthy...nice job:thumbsup:..

Okay Katherine MacPhee icons from me:
katherinemacpheeicon.jpg
katherinemacpheeicon1.jpg
katherinemacpheeicon2.jpg

Enjoy! :)

*runs away with Brad's Hat on*

Last edited:
Expect some icons from me tonight, got a big ol batch ready :) Might even throw in some cute doggies, wonder who might enjoy them? ;)

* Wanders off to work * :(

*runs away with Brad's Hat on*
*cough*fake*cough* :D

I have Brad's hat. Well actually, Brad can keep his hat. I just want one like his. I think Brad looks totally weird without his hat. The man looks like he's continuously rolling out of bed without his hat. :lol:

* Wanders off to work *
:(

I have Harry Potter (GoF) icons! Enjoy! :D

Harry14.jpg
Harry17.jpg
HarryRon01.jpg

Expect some icons from me tonight, got a big ol batch ready :) Might even throw in some cute doggies, wonder who might enjoy them? ;)
*perks up* Doggies? :guffaw:

One border terrier for Jodie and a Brad Paisely for Liffy.

terrierrv3.jpg
paiselywd8.jpg

(I do hope that's the right kind of dog, despite being an avid dog lover this is the first time I've ever seen a border terrier :lol: Though I just might get one, seeing how cute they are!)

And don't worry H2H, I've got some Dale Jr. for you in a bit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back