Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well because I'm a Brad Paisley geek, I made some icons of him, and of him and Carrie Underwood :)

I don't know how many people here even know Brad, but oh well!

BradCarrie02.jpg
BradPaisley07.jpg
BradPaisley13.jpg

Oh, Sophie, thank you so much, she loves them, she's sitting here with me right now, and is so excited, she says thank you too:thumbsup::):)

No Problem Anytime! :D Gald she likes 'em

H2H - love your Dwayne Johnson icons! :D Nice Job :)

Liffy - Ahh so I take it you like your country...I like Carrie Underwood but I've never heard of Brad Paisley :eek:...but you know me I'll like to try new stuff so if there's any of his songs you'd recommend I'll give him a listen later ;)

I'll be back later with some icons! :)

Hard2Handle, I love the colouring of your last Dwayne Johnson icon. Good stuff :thumbsup:

Soph, depending on what kind of music you like, you should have a listen to "Oh Love", it's a duet between Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood. If you love sappy songs, that's a must listen song :)

And yes, I'm a country shmuck :D I want Brad's hat :eek:

Me too Liffy! I'm a country music gal. :D And I love that song. And the icons, very beautiful! (You'll have to fight me for Brad's hat - I want it).

H2H: wonderful coloring! I'm impressed.

I probably missed folk, but I love 'em all.

Jodie

^Seriously Jodie, stay away from Brad's hat. Seriously. My hat. MINE! (We should go ask him where he got it. I bet you it'd be the most hilarious of fan letters. :p

Dear Brad,
Jodie and I were wondering where you got your awesome hat.
PS: We love your music.
Jodie & Liff

:guffaw:

Anyhow, more Brad icons!

BradPaisley16.jpg
BradPaisley12.jpg
BradPaisley09.jpg

Enjoy :)

Dear Brad,
Jodie & Liff

:guffaw:

:guffaw:I'm not really into my country more of a rock gal myself but I must admit I want his hat too! :lol: *Joins in the fight* add my name to the list :p okay I can't believe I just said that :wtf: :eek:

Some TRJA icons:
TRJAicon1.jpg
TRJAicon.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
^Seriously Jodie, stay away from Brad's hat. Seriously. My hat. MINE! (We should go ask him where he got it. I bet you it'd be the most hilarious of fan letters. :p

Dear Brad,
Jodie & Liff

I like it :D. You're on dude. Hot icons :D

I'm not really into my country more of a rock gal myself but I must admit I want his hat too! :lol: *Joins in the fight* add my name to the list :p okay I can't believe I just said that :wtf: :eek:

Haha, you've been drawn in now, there's no escaping brads hat. Great icons, by the by.

Anhoo. I have Jennifer icons for some reason. New programme, so I'm not too sure about them.

jen.gif

JA.gif

^Oh I love those Jodie, :) Can I ask what programme you're using? Oh, and what font did you use in the first one? I seem to always be short of cursive fonts...I download them but they just keep disappearing off somewhere and I never find them again :p

Hehehe, seriously, I love the hat. I want the hat. :scream: And I'm the guy, I should get the hat. :D You can steal Carrie's hat (if she has one) :p

Anybody a Carrie Underwood fan? (I know you are Sophie)! ;)

Carrie03.jpg
Carrie06.jpg
Carrie09.jpg

I love Carrie Underwood *steals* :). And I'm the gal, so i should get his hat *flutters lashes*

I usually use photoshop, but I uses PSP for those.

And the font, isn't a font. It's a text brush. One word text brush to be precise, they all have a word or two before 'me'.

I'm glad you like.

Last edited:
^Ahh, alright. I'm still a wee bit....new at photoshop so I have to go around and 'stock up' on brushes, and fonts and yadiyada. I'm glad you liked the CU icons though :)

*Steals Brad's hat and runs away from Jodie*

:drool:*drools over Brad's hat* Very pretty *steals it before Liffy can*

And I love the dog ones! How adorable. Any chance you could make a boarder terrier one? I have two :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back