Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Thank's for running it I get all Jorja news there an at Jfo. Waiting to see now if she is back next season.

I'm hoping they bring her back for season 11 too but hopefully they sign her for the full season and not this "You're in this episode but not the next one" deal that happened this season. I miss having Sara centered episodes like Dead Doll.:(

I love sara centered epis. But I dont mind them giving her a break from personal problems. I like her to have a dificult intresting crime to solve.

According to Ausiello, Jorja will be in the first episode of S/11, but NO apparent contract discussion

Courtesy of JAA~

Maybe they just haven't talked to Jorja yet about it. I don't even think they've decided to renew CSI yet. So there's still a chance she'll be back for more than the season opener...hopefully.

Wow! Imagine my surprise when I watched an episode of 'Drop Dead Diva' and saw Jorja!

She's really good, it's so interesting to see her playing such a totally different character!

Wow! Imagine my surprise when I watched an episode of 'Drop Dead Diva' and saw Jorja!

She's really good, it's so interesting to see her playing such a totally different character!

No way, she was in that show? What episode? I have to go to iTunes right now. By the way, Drop Dead Diva is on Lifetime right? Or is it CW? Thanks for the info, egeria.

She was in season 1, episode 6 "Second Chances" as a soccer mom with a criminal past.

It's a Lifetime show.

Just saw the episode from DDD and I couldn't help but expect Grissom to walk out into court and save Sara. Even though Jorja wasn't playing Sara. But Jorja should wear red more often. It suits her. :)

I like Jorja in bright colours. For anyone living in the UK, Living TV is showing DDD at 8pm on Thursday's. Diva Tv is also showing it.

Jurt watched Meat Jekyll, Pretty decent season final, Jorja did a nice job as always. I agree with CM Jorja being back as been a season high point.

Lions rescued from zoo
This is Cool

Four lions, rescued by Animal Defenders International (ADI) from a Bolivian circus, will be arriving in California on May 25th, and taken to the ARK2000 sanctuary in San Andreas, California. ARK2000 is run by the Performing Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), and is an open habitat for wild animals. Just recently, Boliva banned circuses from having live animals, and these four lions mark the first to be brought to better living. Jorja is planned to be on hand for their arrival.
For more information about ADI or how you can help circus animals, see
ADI

Back