Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 15, 2010.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Greetings to all you Jorja/Sara fans, and welcome to the Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7 thread. *You can find the previous thread, #6, here*

As usual, we would like for you to keep in mind the general rules and guidelines of the board. Here is a link to the CSI: LV help guide for those that maybe new or for those who would just like to refresh themselves.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate in asking either Smokey or myself. One of us are usually not to far away.

The main thing is to respect the rules, respect each other and respect each others opinions...and of course to have FUN. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the new thread...let the conversations continue!

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Congrats to Jorja and her fans for the new thread! YAY to her, and to us. :)
    It's fun to be the first poster. Especially since I can say that Sara will be in the next 2 episodes, Long Ball and Internal Combustion.

She looks great in the new promo (for Long Ball)! Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l9Gzd9SMdE

I'm looking forward to more news and pics of the lovely Jorja Fox!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to the new Jorja thread, thank's DJ And this next Thurs. Sara will be in "Long Ball" can't wait to see her again;)

4. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Great new thread:beer:

I'm looking forward to seeing Jorja in new episodes.

5. Desertwind

Beings this is a new thread, and this video might not have been seen by other fans, so I'm re-posting it, It's Jorja and Gary playing their guitars[​IMG]

JAMMIN'

6. Desertwind

I just recieved my new TV Guide [dated January 25-31] in the mail and in part, on page 35 on CSI and Jorja, after a lot of is-she-or-isn't-she, ends the speculation, & exec. producer Carol Mendelsohn confirms that "Jorja will be with us for the whole second half of the season"[​IMG]

7. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Congrats on the new thread :beer: :D

Thanks for the news Desertwind. Sara for the entire second half of the season...GREAT news :hugegrin:

8. Desertwind

Your so welcome RoseWillow my pleasure. And in last nights ep. Sara was so happy, even with the chaotic crap that was happening. She is a happier, nicer, calmer gal now. And her scenes with Greggie were darling ;)

9. Desertwind

Here's a YouTube Blooper video with Sara cracking up. alot. It also features Warrick and Grissom. Can one imagine how many takes these cast members do in a single day, and how many bloopers are in their day?:wtf:

BLOOPERS

10. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for those links, Inxs. I'm not much of a horror movie fan, but the reviewers seem to like Jorja. :)
    I've discovered that 'Momento', a critically acclaimed film from 2001 with Jorja, is playing this month on some cable channels. Here is a link from TVGuide.com with the listings:

http://movies.tvguide.com/memento/tv-listings/135140

12. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Hallo.

Long time lurker,first time poster here. I figured that I might as well start being active in the thread for my favourite character from the CSI franchise.

I love Sara,she's such an intriguing and engaging character, really love the passion she has for the job and for making sure people face justice. It's great that she's so tough and feisty, it's refreshing from the more typical situations where female characters are weak and damsel in distress types.

But the tough feisty, fiery aspects of her character are beautifully balanced with a quirky, warm and bubbly personality and it's been great to see her very much get back to this during in her return to the show this Season.

Also have to mention how hot she is. Truly, she is just stunningly beautiful,she really brings the hotness factor to the show. What's more, the character represents that make a person sexy and attractive non-physcially as well. Her loving, caring personality, her intelligence, feistiness etc are all qualities that make people attractive in real life, it's awesome to see these traits incorporated into a television character. I serves to make that character, and in turn the show, much more realistic and gives people far more to identify with, much more so, than so many other shows(and movies).

So yeah..Love the character. She's awesome.

13. Desertwind

[​IMG] Well said NickStone good analysis of her, she is indeed all these things and is "unique", and BTW Welcome to the board glad your here:bolian:

14. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

In case anyone missed this. It's a very short clip of Jorja and Marg, talking about who they would like to to see on CSI.Girl Talk

15. Desertwind

Thank's saw it, and it's kinda of strange that she and Marg don't mention Billy/Grissom, beings they adore him in real life, as well as on the show, not to mention her character Sara is now married to him. I'd think he would have been mentioned:confused: