Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Thank's jtd wonderful interview and she's so positive and so joyful, her comments about everyone were so complimentary and up beat about George, Carol and how intimidated she was meeting Laurence Fishburne, and had watched his movies for years. She was nervous when he looked her in the eyes. But he showed nothing but "kindness" how very cool, you can see it when they work together:)

Here's that interview with Jorja and her thoughts about CSI, the team and why she returned. And her 'daunting, & amazing' impressions & in awe of Laurence Fishburne I found this on YouTube~

PART ONE

PART TWO

Looks very enjoyable "Fine Jordan Wines & Cocktails" a "Gourmet Dinner" and Jorja.:drool:

1) That's Jorja Fox ONLINE (i.e the site I run)
2) I am soooooooooooo not Jorja, never have been, never will be.
3) I just post links to what's new on JFO there, for the most part. Fans can't post on the walls after someone was a total dink and posted naughty things.

(The page even says "I am NOT Jorja Fox! I'm the unofficial fanpage about Jorja Fox, by the same people at 'Jorja Fox: Online'. Finding the Jorja news for you, so you can chill!" ... I swear folks, this confusion happens pretty much every day.)

Thank's for running it I get all Jorja news there an at Jfo. Waiting to see now if she is back next season.

Me too! No one's talked to Jorja, apparently, about returning for next season, though the script implies she'll be back for at least the season opener.

I suspect we'll know for sure no later than the end of July.

Back