Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering when the hell with the writers will bring at least one of the character's birthdays in the show. It's been bugging me for a while now. At least a 'happy b-day' from some other character or a present or something. The characters have lives too:lol:

I keep wondering when the hell with the writers will bring at least one of the character's birthdays in the show. It's been bugging me for a while now. At least a 'happy b-day' from some other character or a present or something. The characters have lives too:lol:

i know rite. At least one character B-day! But apparently the characters dont have lives unless it pertains to a case they're working. ;)

Thank you EmilyRocks that sounds about right because eric was born in 1976 and they're the same CSI Level.

Ehm...the date as right untill All IN, you won't believe it but they changed it!
When RYAN processes Cal's things in the ep, we can see an kinda ID. Her birth date is September, 8th (or 3rd, I can't see the right number from my screencap, it's too blurry!) 1975! She's younger now! LOL!:guffaw:

Ehm...the date as right untill All IN, you won't believe it but they changed it!
When RYAN processes Cal's things in the ep, we can see an kinda ID. Her birth date is September, 8th (or 3rd, I can't see the right number from my screencap, it's too blurry!) 1975! She's younger now! LOL!:guffaw:

:guffaw:That's awesome xDD
But c'mon, a "happy B-day" For at least one character won't be bad, huh? But if it was a party it would be even better :lol:

After all Cal has been through, at least a Birthday party would make her feel better! I haven't seen the team around her like I wanted to.

I hope they will do it on 714, given that she will be at the hospital. It would be nce to see the team support her, God knows if she needs it!

After all Cal has been through, at least a Birthday party would make her feel better! I haven't seen the team around her like I wanted to.

I hope they will do it on 714, given that she will be at the hospital. It would be nce to see the team support her, God knows if she needs it!

Yep, I agree Lusiana !!!

Look, after she gets out of the hospital in 714, she's comming back home, she opens the door and there they are, all her friends with ballons, cakes, cheers [:lol:] and music :guffaw: And then, of course, we could saw their dance skill LOL :guffaw: That would be really awesome :thumbsup:

So I've been away for a while and :eek: you all talked a lot :p

If I were a producer, I would call her first for my movie just because I think she would perfectly fit in my movies, comedy ones especially.

As for Calleigh's birthday, I wish they would put up a party for her just to let us (and her, obiously ;)) know they're there for her, as teammates and, above all, as friends.
We didn't have this opportunity for a while and, honestly, will never understand it, but I still think it would be really nice.
Lately, nobody was there for her as her friend, we never saw it and it was just a pity
The idea of a birthday party right after she comes back from the hospital would be really nice and I'd love it, though as Lu mentioned she would probably kick everyone else.
But, yes it's time to show the team being there for her. IDK what I would love to see most is the whole team chatting and having fun in Calleigh's room at the hospital just to cheer her up after a really bad day (well year considering all her troubles :p ). I know it won't happen 'cause I know TPTB and I know that's not their intention for the episode, but still I think it would be a really nice touch. IDK, I think it's time to show the team spirit 'cause right now I can't see any team in this show and I think it's a pity.

Plus Calleigh really needs someone to count on since she had lots of troubles and IMO everyone has to be there for her, knowing what she did for the other memeber of the team.
Plus I think that, withouth her team supporting her in 7x14, she'll have a really bad breakdown and IDK if she'll ever be the same we used to know and to love.

Gosh it's so frustrating to see her in such a bad situation without any actual team support :(. It gets me mad :scream:

So I've been away for a while and :eek: you all talked a lot :p

If I were a producer, I would call her first for my movie just because I think she would perfectly fit in my movies, comedy ones especially.

As for Calleigh's birthday, I wish they would put up a party for her just to let us (and her, obiously ;)) know they're there for her, as teammates and, above all, as friends.
We didn't have this opportunity for a while and, honestly, will never understand it, but I still think it would be really nice.
Lately, nobody was there for her as her friend, we never saw it and it was just a pity
The idea of a birthday party right after she comes back from the hospital would be really nice and I'd love it, though as Lu mentioned she would probably kick everyone else.
But, yes it's time to show the team being there for her. IDK what I would love to see most is the whole team chatting and having fun in Calleigh's room at the hospital just to cheer her up after a really bad day (well year considering all her troubles :p ). I know it won't happen 'cause I know TPTB and I know that's not their intention for the episode, but still I think it would be a really nice touch. IDK, I think it's time to show the team spirit 'cause right now I can't see any team in this show and I think it's a pity.

Plus Calleigh really needs someone to count on since she had lots of troubles and IMO everyone has to be there for her, knowing what she did for the other memeber of the team.
Plus I think that, withouth her team supporting her in 7x14, she'll have a really bad breakdown and IDK if she'll ever be the same we used to know and to love.

Gosh it's so frustrating to see her in such a bad situation without any actual team support :(. It gets me mad :scream:

I agree 100% with you Florry, it would be really nice to see them "together" again, supporting each other, be there for everyone! But at least she has Eric ;) But it would be even better if other teammates and friends :)

I'd prefer to see the all team and not just Eric, it's quite frustating to know they are making her go through all these troubles just to put her with Eric...God, she has been alone for a while! Ryan is the one who sometimes ask her how she is feeling but nothing else. They do a really dangerous job, being a team means supporting each other...where has all of this gone?

I think Cal is always there when something happen to someone!! I think they all should do the same!! She need it and deserve it!! Can you imagine throughing all that and just one person care about it??! Gosh, that's really bad :(

It's already a miracle she has survived to all that stuff!:eek: And believe me, it will be worse in Smoke Gets in Your Csis! This time she will be really hurt...Not the usual "no scratches-no consequences".

It's already a miracle she has survived to all that stuff!:eek: And believe me, it will be worse in Smoke Gets in Your Csis! This time she will be really hurt...Not the usual "no scratches-no consequences".

Yeah, you right !! I think she'll change after being in that hospital and that stuff! She throught a lot but never had to be in the hospital and I think she'll change, but, change for better, change for the first Calleigh we met, a Calleigh with a happy face, funny, enjoying her life! But that's just my opinion ;)

Well in "Smoke get into your CSIs she will pretty badly hurt and, honestly, that's the reason n.1 I can't wait for this episode, along with Khandi's return.

My reason n.2 is just this one: "how will the team react to the actual possibility of loosing Calleigh?"
I mean, finally, the team has to react 'cause for the first time she almost dies (literally) and IMO it would be really stupid for TPTB not to show this part of the team I one knew.

As for Calleigh I think that she's becoming weaker and weaker in every season (especially the last 2), and another trouble without the team support could really mean her official breakdown and, honestly, I can really imagine her going away for a while, if she doesn't get the support she needs.
She was some sort of coulmn, she was there for everyone. So I think ti would be better for them to be there for her and help her, no matter what kind of situation it is :p.
Loosing her team could mean loosing her surroundings and I know she won't be able to go on without her team.
Eric can always be there for her (btw writing an episode like this just to put her in someone's else arms would be really pathetic, IMHO), but he will never be her actual surrounding. She will break down and it will be pretty bad, IMO.

Gosh TPTB can't be so stupid not to write any team scene in this episode. If we won't see any team scene in this episode, well I'm pretty sure we wont' see it anymore and Calleigh will be alone, forever :(.
Pretty sad, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back