Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in "Smoke get into your CSIs she will pretty badly hurt and, honestly, that's the reason n.1 I can't wait for this episode, along with Khandi's return.

My reason n.2 is just this one: "how will the team react to the actual possibility of loosing Calleigh?"
I mean, finally, the team has to react 'cause for the first time she almost dies (literally) and IMO it would be really stupid for TPTB not to show this part of the team I one knew.

As for Calleigh I think that she's becoming weaker and weaker in every season (especially the last 2), and another trouble without the team support could really mean her official breakdown and, honestly, I can really imagine her going away for a while, if she doesn't get the support she needs.
She was some sort of coulmn, she was there for everyone. So I think ti would be better for them to be there for her and help her, no matter what kind of situation it is :p.
Loosing her team could mean loosing her surroundings and I know she won't be able to go on without her team.
Eric can always be there for her (btw writing an episode like this just to put her in someone's else arms would be really pathetic, IMHO), but he will never be her actual surrounding. She will break down and it will be pretty bad, IMO.

Gosh TPTB can't be so stupid not to write any team scene in this episode. If we won't see any team scene in this episode, well I'm pretty sure we wont' see it anymore and Calleigh will be alone, forever :(.
Pretty sad, don't you think?

Gosh, you've just change my mind and my opinion :eek:
You're right and yeah, pretty sad! I think I'll dream about this today :guffaw: Just kidding ;)

But c'mon, it's impossible TPTB don't make a team scene, a teammate, a friend is in the hospital and all of them love her, they don't wanna lose her, what is CSI:Miami without our Bullet Girl? Can you imagine an apisode without "the blonde girl"? It's very dark :(
I need to see this team together forever :hugegrin:

Question: Could you imagine CSI:Miami without Emily Procter?

OMG!! No, absolutely!! I think if didn't exist Calleigh CSI:Miami didn't have the popularity that it has now :lol:;)

And if Calleigh weren't played by Emily it wasn't the same, it wasn't that Calleigh, you know? I can't explain better ;)

If didn't exist Calleigh or Emily were in the show I think I wouldn't be so obsessed with this TV show, absolutely!

Question: Could you imagine CSI:Miami without Emily Procter?
Now that question was...was...ok don't make me insult you :lol:

If Emily left this show, for any kind of reason, I wouldn't watch this show anymore and I'm pretty sure about it just for a simple reason:
She plays my fav. character, ever, and I just couldn't imagine this show without here since she's such an important character in Miami.

If she left, it would mean the end for CSI:Miami not just because I love her, just because, honestly, Miami wouldn't be anything without her.
I mean she's kinda the real protagonisti of the show, especially in these last years, and I can't imagine the show without her.
Eliminating (well not killing :lol:) Calleigh Duquesne from the show, would be like eliminating Gil from CSI:LV and I really think it would be a really bad idea for the CSI:Frnachise :p

I really hope Emily doesn't leave the show :p

OMG I so agree with all of you, I would just die if Emily wasn't on the show anymore. She's my favorite character and has been since I first starting watching CSI:Miami. It would also be weird if Calleigh were played by someone else, like someone wrote, it wouldn't be our bullet girl that we know and love.
Long live Calleigh LOL

Simple math, C.H.E.A.R.!;)
If Emily had the possibility to do another project (beside Csimiami), what would you like to see her doing?

I'm enjoying this question thing! LOL! Stop me if you are not, but it's interesting to know what you all think!

If Emily had the possibility to do another project (beside Csimiami), what would you like to see her doing?

I'm enjoying this question thing! LOL! Stop me if you are not, but it's interesting to know what you all think!

Well, if she went to other project but I stayed in CSI:Miami, awesome, absolutely awesome :hugegrin::hugegrin:
I just love her acting!! She's a wonderful actress, but that everyone knows :lol::lol:

But if she went to other project and leave CSI:Miami...:shifty:... NO, NO WAY !!

For me it's fine you're doing the questions ;)

Everyone is welcome to ask questions, of course. I just had some curiosities and we were chatting so nicely! ;)

I would see Emily in a comedy but it would be nice to have something different..I don't know, a love story? ;)

I wouldn't watch the show without Emily -- she's one of of the reasons I started watching in the first place, and she's my favorite character. I love all the depth that Calleigh has, even on a show that isn't exactly a character drama. Emily has done a wonderful job of creating Calleigh and making her compelling and fun to watch. Without her onscreen every week, I'd probably lose my interest. There's only so much Horatio I can take without some good Calleigh to balance it out! hehe

I'd love to see Emily do a comedy, because she's so funny and so rarely gets a chance to show that off on Miami. She's so quirky and offbeat; I'd love to see that taken advantage of in her work.

Well I think there are lots of possible movie for her to play in.
Both comedy and dram are pretty good for her.

We know she's awesome in comedies & we saw it both in comedies like "Big Momma's House 2" or "Family Plan" (which, IMO, was one of her best movies, since she had to convey with lots of feelings)

I can see her also in dramas because after "Turnover" I fell in love with her acting.
I never thought I could see something like this, but this was ACTING.
Plus her character was peculiar!

:shifty: now I think it's time for my question :devil:
Since we all talk about the show without Emily, what do you think would be a good storyline for Calleigh to leave the MDPD?

We know she's awesome in comedies & we saw it both in comedies like "Big Momma's House 2" or "Family Plan" (which, IMO, was one of her best movies, since she had to convey with lots of feelings)

I can see her also in dramas because after "Turnover" I fell in love with her acting.

Since we all talk about the show without Emily, what do you think would be a good storyline for Calleigh to leave the MDPD?

That's a bad question and I avoid talk about it, but I'll tell you my opinion:guffaw:

Hmm... Let's see, she already through a lot and if she was a "normal person" I think she would be dead but Calleigh isn't a normal person, she's a super brave person !!
Hmm... Maybe the limit would be... let me think... sincerelly, IDK, I'm still crazy because the last night eppi :lol: But if something come up to my mind I let you know ;)

You are bad, Flò!:shifty:

Let's see...a normal person, not calleigh:lol:, would leave because she is tired of being in constant danger without a team supporting her. Maybe she could have a promotion and move to lead her own team, even if, she could lead this team given that H is never around!:p
I'd hate to see her die like they did with Tim...I don't know, it would be nice to know that she is out there, living her own life happily. (Ever ever after? :lol::p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back