Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all!

I haven't been here in a while, but decided to check back and see what the chat has been on our Goddess Emily (well, okay, she's MY Goddess anyway!). I had to chuckle with the recent discussions of how y'all are saying how it would be to meet Emily...well, I live in her hometown of Raleigh, NC, and I actually DID meet her when she was at the Mannequin Ball last January (a dear friend of mine tipped me off that Emily was going to be there), so I drummed enough confidence (and emptied enough cologne over my head) to go and see her....and let me tell y'all, everything, absolutely EVERYTHING you hear about how sweet and bubbly and attentive and appreciative she is of her fans is all true....I've had the chance to meet other actors and even some Olympians in my day, but meeting Emily will go down in my history as the greatest thrill! Once I told her that I came to see her, she took me by the arm and showed me to her family and friends...and when I asked her for a picture, she replied "I want you in the picture with me" and before I knew it, she had put her arm around me and handed my camera to her mom! :eek: I too thought how I was ever gonna talk to this Goddess, but she is so awesome that believe it or not, words just seemed to come out, it was like we were old friends catching up...I really couldn't have asked to spend my "15 minutes of fame" with a more wonderful person.....one last thing, and I'm sorry gals, I have to put this in typical guy language....Emily is smokin' HOT!!!! :drool:

Hope y'all don't mind me comin' back!!!

Mike

That is awesome Mike!!!

Do you have the picture? Can you share it with us?

It is nice to know that the person we see in interviews etc is the person we perceive her to be. That is not the case with many stars out there today.

Hey, I am a woman and can totally admit that Emily is smokin hot!!! :D What can I say, she is my girl crush!

Well, easiest thing is to head to emilyprocter.de and all the pics are in the Events 2007...I still drool :drool: when I look at 'em!

Yeah NICE!!! You lucky dog you!!! :lol:

oh my god mike you are so lucky! emily is fabulous i love her :) she is my idol for sure.

fantastic episode this week too. I loved the hug at the end, it was adorable :).

merry christmas and happy new year everyone! ( or happy holidays, whatever floats your boat ;) )
enjoy the holidays! hope emily has a nice break.

*hands out baileys and toasts to emily*

This year has jut begun in a good way for her.

Ladies & gentlemen our beloved Emily is alive :lol:
Here's a pic of her while she was leaving Yoga Class, yesterday:p

Ah I still remember Calleigh's Karma philosophy LOL.

Me thinks we're gonna have more news this year! :p

Credit: csifanatic

Last edited:

cool pic...thanks for posting!! :D

thanks for posting this its always good to see her out and about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back