Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

I hate Grissom/Sara because she belongs to Nick!Grissom should date a spider or something!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: a bug maybe :rolleyes:

He is a bug man...so...he knows if he dates a spider, he will die...

yeah :lol: besides grissom knows how to date a girl (except sara :rolleyes: :lol:) so i guess he is pretty good on that
anyway i hate the grissom/cath thing: for me they are just very good friends, nothing more .....ok they look like a couple BUT they arent a couple, thats my thought (maybe its because im a GSR :lol:)

yeah :lol: besides grissom knows how to date a girl (except sara :rolleyes: :lol:) so i guess he is pretty good on that
anyway i hate the grissom/cath thing: for me they are just very good friends, nothing more .....ok they look like a couple BUT they arent a couple, thats my thought (maybe its because im a GSR :lol:)

Hey sissi59100...you are so right !! ;)Thanks your for putting my thought on writting. I'm a little shy and I really didn't want to read " What ?! That's so stupid !! Cath et Gris are a love couple...."
My second dislike pairing is Greg/Sara...I know there is flirting...and so ? Greg is just a little boy, he grew up during season 5 but then during season 6 He beame again a little boy
But I Know there are only one couple in the show " Tina and Warrick " and I LIKE them ( perhaps maybe because I think she is fun and smart... :D)
Megara

To be fair, no couple is a worse or worst thing if those two feels happy for their being together...

What should I say?...If I want to judge which couple IS the worst, I have to give my reasons, right?...

Enm...I want to say I agree with Grissomsgual, and I hate Gris and Sophia thing...Sophia maybe love her work, but her love differs from that of Griss...I think Griss's love for his work is kinda like Sara's...They know what their lives are, what human being's lives are and what kind of lives they want...Sophia differs from them both...Sophia has a life, including her work, but not just her work, as I am concerned I feel Sophia wants more out of her work...but Griss and Sara only want things from their work...

well, I dont know whether I have made it clear... :p :lol:

I don't know if I did this or not. Here it goes, I don't like the whole Grissom and Sofia, Grissom and Sara and Sara and Greg thing. I did try to like Greg with Sara but I can't and I'm keeping to myself.

I don't know if I did this or not. Here it goes, I don't like the whole Grissom and Sofia, Grissom and Sara and Sara and Greg thing. I did try to like Greg with Sara but I can't and I'm keeping to myself.
ITA with you I'm Snicker ALL the way though I WILL admit if we did get Greg and Sara i'd be MORE okay with THAT then I would be if we got Sara and Grissom

ITA with you I'm Snicker ALL the way though I WILL admit if we did get Greg and Sara i'd be MORE okay with THAT then I would be if we got Sara and Grissom

yeah i understand you SSS :rolleyes: GREG IS LIKE A SECOND CHOICE FOR SARA IF there is nothing going on with nick :rolleyes:

To be fair, no couple is a worse or worst thing if those two feels happy for their being together...

What should I say?...If I want to judge which couple IS the worst, I have to give my reasons, right?...

Enm...I want to say I agree with Grissomsgual, and I hate Gris and Sophia thing...Sophia maybe love her work, but her love differs from that of Griss...I think Griss's love for his work is kinda like Sara's...They know what their lives are, what human being's lives are and what kind of lives they want...Sophia differs from them both...Sophia has a life, including her work, but not just her work, as I am concerned I feel Sophia wants more out of her work...but Griss and Sara only want things from their work...

well, I dont know whether I have made it clear... :p :lol:
No that was quite clear to me..at least i think i got what you mean and (if i understood you right)I agree..all the way!!
P.S.I like Sara Greg, but I think it´s just flirting(but that´s probably just me!!)

yeah i agree with you greencsifield: greg and sara are just flirting but i dont know, there is a lot of ship that could be happening at this point ...... im a multishipper you know so sometimes im up for a ship and another time for another but im still openminded about that (GSR could be good too :p)

I pretty much love any CSI ship (except freaky Ecklie, Milander etc ones) Except...I just don't get Snicker! I've just found this site and from looking around it a lot of people seem to love this ship...I mean, I kinda got the whole Warrick/Sara vibe in the first series or so..but Sara and Nick....where did I miss that?! Can someone please explain to me? :S

Seeing as this thread is about couples we don't like, you should check out the Snickers discussion. I'm more then sure that you'll get a lot replies to that question. LOL.

Re: Dislike a ship??

BUMP

Debate away everybody. Turn this into a nasty fight and I'll lock it.

ETA: Here's the first post:

who do you think would not be able to last as a couple and why
I think greg and sara cause greg is to childish for her

To be honest, Grissom and Sara. I can just see them getting into a huge fight even if they haven't been together for a long time. Grissom doesn't seem to make Sara happy. She chased him around again and again and he turned her down. People could say the same thing about Sara and Greg, and how Greg chased her, but atleast she agreed to go out with him. And atleast Greg can make her smile. Also, Greg isn't too childish for Sara anymore. He grew up and isn't the wacky lab tech anymore. He's a mature CSI and I don't see a reason for Sara not to like him because of his personality or because he's not mature. He is, and I think it was Jorja who said that Sara sees Greg in a new way now. They would balance eachother out. Sara is a workaholic and Greg likes to have fun. With Grissom and Sara, they seem to be sort of the same. They work really, really hard and I think they need to learn to lighten up a bit. This is just my opinion, of course. ;)

Horatio and Yelina would never work out, in my opinion. Why?

1.) Yelina has a child by his brother.
2.) Although Yelina said she wasn't going to date Stetler, she did anyway, and she knows that H and Stetler are enemies
3.) Last time I checked, H still sees Yelina as his brother's wife (Blood Brothers, season 2)...if that has changed, it hasn't been mentioned as far as I know, therefore I believe that fact to still be true
4.) Yelina, at times, doesn't seem to trust H on some things...for example, the whole Madison situation got under Yelina's skin because she thought that, one, Madison was H's child and, two, H didn't bother to tell her about Madison, so she didn't think she could trust him.

^^ That's true, but I still think that they have amazing chemistry and attraction despite everything with their families.

I really can't stand Grissom/Sara, even before they happende, I just thought that they would bring out the worst in each other... Sara didn't have a good childhood and I just don't feel as if Grissom understands that. She needs someone to loosen her up and have some fun! Like Nick or Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back