Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

Ok my 2 cents. A recent Neilson poll says the AVERAGE age of CSI watchers is 49 . Guess this means that there are a lot of seniors out there watching to balance out the teens....lol.

I don't watch the spinoffs, so can only comment on LV.

Don't like Grissom/Sofia as it seems forced and from the tidbits Sofia has dropped about her sex life (backwards on a motorcycle) I think she would just leave Grissom in the dust.

Love Grissom and Cath as friends (they really care about one another and love to flirt as it is SAFE), but don't like them as a couple - again, I can't see Grissom in the fast lane with Cath.

Love Nick and Sara as friends, but honestly only see a brother sister vibe between them (cue the music line "cause she's my sister" from Invisible Evidence).

I guess this makes me an oddity - a GSR shipper who is over 40 but would welcome any ship that means all parties involved can be truly happy. But really, not gonna happen until series finale........ :D

we had commited here a few days ago and i was like, OMG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! curtainonfloor you DEFF win :lol:

I won't hit you as long as you don't hit me - I don't like the idea of CAth and Warrick

Grissom and Catherine is defenitely the worst.
Cathy wants to draw attention and is too flirty to settle down with a man like Grissom. He is too good for her.

But TPTB never really hinted it being something serious, apart for some jokes in for example Jackpot, so I don't worry too much about it.

Worst couple Grissom and Sara like father and daughter and that's not right. Besides he's way to good for her.

While Grissom sees Sara as a daughter type, he sees Catherine as his equal. That's how it's always been. Gil & Cath are yin & yang. They read each other's minds, they know each other's better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back