Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: worst couples !!!!

They do seem very sibling like to me also, any flirting has only been of the friendly kind- I've never seen anything special between them- at all. In Grave Danger Sara didn't seem any more upset than any of the others- Warrick and Grissom were much more upset than she was. In Gum Drops, she was very supportive of Nick but I did not see anything that suggested she was forming an attachment to him.

IMO the 'friendly flirting' comes from George and Jorja's strong friendship, and TPTB do not intend to make Nick and Sara a couple.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I and many others see it. Please respect our opinions. In the end it's TPTB who will decide.

i respect you ropinion and im just saying that i c it differently, before i was a shipper i saw their chemistry immediately.

the flirting has been on a sexual level, the whole leather or lace thing, her posing with the nighty thing, lol. and many many more, and in GD1 sara was the only one tht kept it together, i think she was more upset then the rest put together, but she knew that she had to find him, breaking down wasnt an option.

and in GD2 i, along with many others, saw that their relationship had just built and was on the way to going to the next level. they way they look at each other and speak to each other is in a very loving way, and not a bro/sis luv.

i just dont c anything remotely bro/sis about it, now rick n sara is bro/sis, but nick and sara is a sexual thing.

and hopefully we will c it soon :D :D :D i have a feeling we just might.

*walks in*

OHKAY!

Ecklie/Ecklie: EWWWWW
Mac/Aiden: I dunno, I don't get it. spesh when he said that weird line about 'dumping ice over her head' :lol:... I was like WAH?
Stella/Artist-dude-who-is-a-ploy-for-further-character-disturbance: NO CHEMISTRY & he looks kinda funny, in the non-funny kind of way
& I'm stayin' far far away from 'The Meadows'
Yoda/Chewbacca

hey, wildcherry I like your banner :D... He's so friggin' cuuute :D

Worst couple on Miami: Horatio/anyone else!

The "Horatio" character is played in such a stilted fashion, he'd have to lose some of his posing ways first.:lol: (My apologies, Horatio fans, but I have some trouble imagining him in a full-orbed relationship with any other member of his team the way he comes across now!)

-------

Wow! This discussion has generated a lot of heat! We do need to remember that we're discussing fictional characters on CSI, and CSI is mainly about the cases and the science used to solve them. Everything else is only hinted at to keep crazy fans like us coming back for more.

As Tazzer put it a couple of pages back, five years down the road, all this sound and fury will probably be forgotten. (And perhaps replaced by equally strident voices over some other imaginery characters :lol:) We probably all need to go get a life! :D

yes we probably do, lol, but i luv my snickers and will fight till the death :lol: jks, im not that obsessed... *looks around sheepishly* did ne1 believe that??

ok i need a hobby.. wait i got one, CSI... ok a different one.

You're cute, heartagram69! Don't worry, your snickers is safely tucked away in the warmth of your heart. Nothing will threaten it. So just enjoy! :lol:

And yeah, a different hobby will be a good idea! :D

Go Snickers! I 'm not obsessed and I have a hobby building G/C websites and a Snicker one.

But really the worst couple I've ever seen is Ecklie and some unknow girl at the table in formalities.

ecklie by himself is the WORST couple, HAHAHAHAHA, coz he is so in luv with himself :D :D :D

but i still think GSR, lol.

but im not gonna get started agen.

and thanx ren28 ... i dont think ive ever been called cute b4 :lol:

Just my two cents here. It's true that most shippers who discuss about CSI ships on the internet are GSR, but it doesn't necessarily mean the high ratings of the show are made mostly by them. Shippers are just a small part of CSI viewers, most of whom are non-shippers and just want to focus on the cases and sometimes don't mind a little bit of personal stuff of the characters when they watch the show. A lot of them don't care about what's going on on the internet while the rests do visit CSI boards yet just talk about the cases or simply lurk around and say nothing most of the time. We shippers are not the people who keep CSI's ratings at the first place. We're not that great, really. The non-shippers are the ones to thank. And I don't think any ship is really going to happen on the show as long as it's No. 1 cause TPTB knows well that any particular ship might turn those non-shippers off the show.

Being a C/G shipper, I certainly see the chemistry between Catherine and Grissom. But then again, everyone has his own interpretation of the "evidence". As for the worst couple, I think it's Sophia/Ecklie. I actually like Sophia a lot, she's a quite good character to me. The only times I don't like her so much is when she well, steals too much screen time from the others. I mean she's not one of the regular cast after all. Anyway, IMO paring her with Ecklie is just plain mean.

Yeah such a sis/bro thing that a priest (fake or not) asked if they were married AND said she was going to get him. And TPTB added that because, whoa, there is such a brotherly vibe... :rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!! why would a pair with a bro/sis relationship give of a married couple vibe??? they wouldnt, only a couple in LURVE!!!

that scene, no matter what you ship or how you look at it, is just proving snickers, lol.

and cmon "she's gonna get ya" thats just TPTB saying that sara will!!!

Ummm, worst couple?
I think it's going to have to be Grissom and Sara because their so similar that it wouldn't work (both obsessed with work and everything)also I think it might be something to do with the fact that this ship reminds me of Jack/Sam on WAT and I hate that ship!!

Luv Beth xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back