Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delkolover you're our hero :thumbsup: We couldn't live without you ;)

Well, I don't have many things to say, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, 2 weeks guys, 2 weeks... Oh gosh, I think I won't survive... Fortunelly, I'll have holidays on 23th 24th 25th :D You rock, Carnival's holidays :lol: It's gonna be 2nd faster :lol:

I was thinking something, I think you all noticed that thier clothes are very causual [Calleigh with jeans YAY :D] so what about if they'll go to the beach after THAT moment, huh? It can be, we see flahes with H and E/C's scenes and the epi finish with them in the beach, it would be really nice, I think :rolleyes:

I noticed that about calleighs clothing too. she seems very relaxed...Here's my thought...

After she got off work, she went to go pick him up from the detention center when he could be realeased. Maybe she went home and changed into just a tank and that sweatery/shaw thing..its good to see her in something besides a suit:thumbsup:...and eric looks pretty casual himself. andd that whole waterfountain/stream behind them...;)

There was another flash inside my head :lol:

We don't have 100% sure that's outside detention center, that looks like very beautiful to be outside of it *;)* it seems like a park or something!
Like CalleighEric said, Cal going to change her clothes, goes to the detention center picks up Eric and maybe they gonna take a walk in a park, they talk and at some point they are looking each other with her hands in her hips and his hands on her arms and are about to kiss!

This only my E/C crazyness talking :lol:

Delkolover you're our hero :thumbsup: We couldn't live without you ;)

Well, I don't have many things to say, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, 2 weeks guys, 2 weeks... Oh gosh, I think I won't survive... Fortunelly, I'll have holidays on 23th 24th 25th :D You rock, Carnival's holidays :lol: It's gonna be 2nd faster :lol:

I was thinking something, I think you all noticed that thier clothes are very causual [Calleigh with jeans YAY :D] so what about if they'll go to the beach after THAT moment, huh? It can be, we see flahes with H and E/C's scenes and the epi finish with them in the beach, it would be really nice, I think :rolleyes:

I noticed that about calleighs clothing too. she seems very relaxed...Here's my thought...

After she got off work, she went to go pick him up from the detention center when he could be realeased. Maybe she went home and changed into just a tank and that sweatery/shaw thing..its good to see her in something besides a suit:thumbsup:...and eric looks pretty casual himself. andd that whole waterfountain/stream behind them...;)

What if she had got off work, went home and sat there waiting for Eric to call when he got out, she gets the call and rushes to greet him and give him a lift back to hers, where they...'celebrate' his release :devil: :lol:. She looks so releaved in those pictures, bless her heart, shes in love! :adore:

We don't have 100% sure that's outside detention center, that looks like very beautiful to be outside of it *;)* it seems like a park or something!
Like CalleighEric said, Cal going to change her clothes, goes to the detention center picks up Eric and maybe they gonna take a walk in a park, they talk and at some point they are looking each other with her hands in her hips and his hands on her arms and are about to kiss!

dont worry...by E/C crazyness is in hyper-drive right now :D

I don't remember seeing anything like that outside of a jail or a detention center...and calleigh does look casual..well, at least for calleigh. and, i dont see a badge or gun on either of them....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:..could this mean they're off duty? i think so! i bet she went to get him after her shift ended!;) and if they are off duty, that means that they went there on their own..and someone had to suggest it! hmm...yea. im going to go CRAZY waiting for this episode

Last edited:

dont worry...by E/C crazyness is in hyper-drive right now :D

I don't remember seeing anything like that outside of a jail or a detention center...and calleigh does look casual..well, at least for calleigh. and, i dont see a badge or gun on either of them....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:..could this mean they're off duty? i think so! i bet she went to get him after her shift ended!;)

Yeah yeah, I bet they're off duty too :)
I would love to see Calleigh in home waiting for a call siting in her sofa after changing her clothes, her phone rings she runs to it and has a BIG smile in her face :D and then goes pick up Eric, OFC ;)

wow I think we would all make a wonderful writers :shifty: :guffaw:

she has definitely changed clothes. At tv.com they have the same EC pics and one of Cal when she comes visiting Eric with a snack at the detention center and she is definitely wearing something else. I must say today is the first day I'm glad cbs bought tv.com :lol:

she has definitely changed clothes. At tv.com they have the same EC pics and one of Cal when she comes visiting Eric with a snack at the detention center and she is definitely wearing something else. I must say today is the first day I'm glad cbs bought tv.com :lol:

I'm looking at tv.com right now,
and yes...she 100% changed :)

It's weird to see eric in an orange suit like that..*sorry total sidebar*

anyways...im super duper excited for this one! she looks so in love in that picture when she brings him the snack..shes probably just staring into his eyes :) My whole question is, with this new 'hiphuggers' moment we get; how'd they get there? Like, who made a comment that got them into that very romantic moment? Something Calleigh said? Something Eric said? Hmm...man. longest. two. weeks. ever. :D

Last edited:
I love those pics over at tv.com, they are bigger and make me even more excited to see this episode. I agree with other posters, it does look like they may be in a park and not outside the detention centre. I love that pic of when Calleigh goes to visit him in jail, the look on her eyes. I can't wait!!

Last edited:
I feel like a complete dork posting this...but hey! A C/E photo does that to a girl! I was reading the captions under the pictures, and looking at the names-- Adam Rodriguez, Emily Procter. If you take the first letter of each name, you get AREP. Mix them around, you get pear. B/c they're a great "pair" :rommie:..Yep, I'm a dork!:bolian: bahaha, i cant even believe i just made that observation.:guffaw:

Anyways..I really want to know how they got like that. How they got to where her hands were on his hips, and his hands were on her arms. Who initiated the contact? Will there be a kiss? I already know I'm going to loose my voice from screaming...I cant wait until next monday!PROMO TIME!

SQQQQUUEEEEE!!!!!! THANKK YOU Ginnna for the bigger picture ...
Now i'm going to do my next header for my Lj and squeeeing a little bit ..

Last edited:
Oh boy did my face light up when i seen these pics i havent been checking figuring since there was a few weeks break but god how close are they standing she is leaning into him!!! delkokover you are the best EVER god i am so happy this is finally taking off but i must say ewww on the orange i cant stop laughing i know im slack but love calleigh looking so casual for me the body language is saying it all!!

yipee-ki-yay!!! made my day

I feel like a complete dork posting this...but hey! A C/E photo does that to a girl! I was reading the captions under the pictures, and looking at the names-- Adam Rodriguez, Emily Procter. If you take the first letter of each name, you get AREP. Mix them around, you get pear. B/c they're a great "pair" :rommie:..Yep, I'm a dork!:bolian: bahaha, i cant even believe i just made that observation.:guffaw:

Anyways..I really want to know how they got like that. How they got to where her hands were on his hips, and his hands were on her arms. Who initiated the contact? Will there be a kiss? I already know I'm going to loose my voice from screaming...I cant wait until next monday!PROMO TIME!

Hehe, it's just a tiny bit dorky, but that's OK by me! I'm waaaay dorky, so far be it for me to say anything about anyone elses dorkiness!

Ya know, I think the director put them in that exact pose just to make the Hiphuggers in the audience have a heart attack. I mean, look at that... it's a near-perfect recreation of that first fateful hiphug. That's GOT to be a nod to the E/C "hiphugger" shippers... or perhaps that's just how their arms happen to position themselves when they come into physical contact and there's no underlying meaning at all and I'm a crazy person.

Now that I think about it, the latter is far more likely. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back