Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHHHHHH! I am so happy! :thumbsup:

I love the pictures. My roommate just asked me if they were together yet and I said they are getting together in two weeks.

Did anyone catch the caption on tv.com for the picture where Calleigh is smiling at Eric?

Did I mention that I am so happy! :thumbsup:
It just said "Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne in 'Sink or Swim'"
Here are the main points I want to address...

• what does calleigh say when she comes to pick eric up from the detention center?
  • what does eric say when calleigh comes to pick him up?
  • is there that marriage comment?
  • is there a kiss? (there looks like there is one! :thumbsup:)
  • why does calleigh change? to be more comfortable around eric?
  • who initiates the contact of our second official 'hiphuggers' moment
  • why is she smiling so big in that second picture w/her after she changed and eric in his white shirt
  • where are they when they look like theyre about to kiss?
  • are we just going to get this scene and thats it for the episode? id like to see them just kind of be, and flash between them and the other characters for the ending of the show
I've been thinking about this all day. For about 4.5 hours, ever since I saw the pictures! ;)...This week CANNOT go by quick enough!

If you go back a couple of pics it shows something on there.

It says something to the effect of Calleigh and Eric begin their relationship.
Eric does not look good in orange. :(

If you go back a couple of pics it shows something on there.

It says something to the effect of Calleigh and Eric begin their relationship.
Eric does not look good in orange. :(

Yea, I read that, and the official synopsis...since WHEN have they had anything to do with E/C in the synopsis..umm..never!:devil:

I really cant wait. I set the picture as my background already, and everytine I look at it, it looks different :D

I really cant wait for this episode...it should be really amazing! im sure gonna have to call in sick the next day :lol:

I was looking at the picture and had two thoughts.
-a) eric is leaning in for a kiss
-b) eric looks like he could be saying something? and thats why calleigh is smiling so big? maybe an "i love you?" :D

Last edited:
Ya know... I've realized something... (oh, and I have a question in there too)...

Now that Eric & Calleigh have "gotten together", there won't be much need for any more "this is how they finally get together" fan fictions. I'm so fond of those! I mean, of course I'm super stoked to see their relationship unfold in the official canon of the series but, at the same time, it's just a little sad-making to know that no one will feel the need to come up with their own scenarios.

What can I say, I love fan fiction. Anyone else gonna miss those fanfics?

I guess I'll always have Ryan/Valera or Ryan/Natalia fanfics after E/C becomes official. ;) Oh, oh, or Ryan/Greg crossover slash fics. There just aren't enough of those, srsly. Dude, fanfic!Ryan really gets around...

SO LETS COMPARE THE PICS...
Hiphugger one...
csi001-1.jpg

Hiphugger two...

EC2.jpg

I'd say that's a pretty good match!! ;)

It looks like an exact match to me! I love it! Finally, after so many years, so many months of waiting - they are a couple!

:p
Not to go too overboard here. But have you noticed the ring finger on her left hand had a ring on it. :p It's something I noticed in SYG too when they are sitting on the back of the ambulance. She has rings on there too. hmmmmmmmmmmm Just something for us all to speculate about.

omg, all of these ideas on what happens is more than i can take! :lol:

i'm gonna be up allllll night :)
all i need now is a promo with (fingers crossed) some sweet moments where we can maybe hear what they might say. thats what i want to know the most!

Hiphugger one...
csi001-1.jpg

Hiphugger two...

EC2.jpg

It looks like an exact match to me! I love it! Finally, after so many years, so many months of waiting - they are a couple!

Actually...

I see quite a bit of difference between the details of the two pictures. The original shows them as being affectionate but a bit tense, and their bodies are more upright. The second picture shows them leaning into each other, and it goes beyond affectionate - it's intimate. They're relaxed, they're comfortable, they're happy. It's basically the same pose, but the little differing details tell the story of their relationship. It started out tentative and unsure, and now she's smiling like she could just pounce on him right there on the pavement, and he's leaning in, no doubt in order to say or do SOMETHING sweet.

Anyone else see that?

Ya know... I've realized something... (oh, and I have a question in there too)...

Now that Eric & Calleigh have "gotten together", there won't be much need for any more "this is how they finally get together" fan fictions. I'm so fond of those! I mean, of course I'm super stoked to see their relationship unfold in the official canon of the series but, at the same time, it's just a little sad-making to know that no one will feel the need to come up with their own scenarios.

What can I say, I love fan fiction. Anyone else gonna miss those fanfics?

I guess I'll always have Ryan/Valera or Ryan/Natalia fanfics after E/C becomes official. ;) Oh, oh, or Ryan/Greg crossover slash fics. There just aren't enough of those, srsly. Dude, fanfic!Ryan really gets around...

I don't think so. I think people will stop writing stories where they hook up after 7.16, but not necessarily before. Its always fun to explore what could happen if things had gone differently at different times, how changing a decision or a situation could have changed the course of the relationship.

Hiphugger one...
csi001-1.jpg

Hiphugger two...

EC2.jpg

Actually...

I see quite a bit of difference between the details of the two pictures. The original shows them as being affectionate but a bit tense, and their bodies are more upright. The second picture shows them leaning into each other, and it goes beyond affectionate - it's intimate. They're relaxed, they're comfortable, they're happy. It's basically the same pose, but the little differing details tell the story of their relationship. It started out tentative and unsure, and now she's smiling like she could just pounce on him right there on the pavement, and he's leaning in, no doubt in order to say or do SOMETHING sweet.

Anyone else see that?

I have to agree with you Ginnna,

the second picture does seem a lot more intimate than the first picture. The first hug seems awkward as if they weren't expecting it, and what came out of it (perhaps all of the naughty thoughts he had as he watched her walk away :devil: ok that's my imagination at work). The second hug is more intimate, loving. He is (or he better be) leaning in a for a kiss as evident by they way she is staring at his yummy lips :devil:.

I can't wait. March 2nd is so far way :scream:

Anyone else see that?

Oh I definitely saw that as soon as I looked at the picture. I immediately thought of the original HH picture and that in the original picture there was a definite space between their bodies... but not in this new picture. Calleigh is definitely leaning into Eric, and he is leaning down toward her like he is going to kiss her. Much more intimate than the original picture!

You know, I imagine a scenario for that picture in that when she's laughing, they're teasing each other about her marrying him to keep him in the country, and when they are holding each other he is telling her how much he appreciates her help (as I'm sure she has something to do with finding out his biological father is American) and how can he possibly thank her... upon which she says she knows how and either (a) leans up and kisses him, or (2) tells him to kiss her. Or maybe he starts rambling on at the mouth about how much he appreciates her help and she tells him to shut up and kiss her.

I don't think so. I think people will stop writing stories where they hook up after 7.16, but not necessarily before. Its always fun to explore what could happen if things had gone differently at different times, how changing a decision or a situation could have changed the course of the relationship.

There's always stories about things happening to them after they've gotten together. You know, getting busted by their coworkers, or worse, Horatio or Stetler. Getting caught in the rain ;), marriage proposals, getting married, having cute little E/C babies, (not necessarily in that order!) etc.

There's always stories about things happening to them after they've gotten together. You know, getting busted by their coworkers, or worse, Horatio or Stetler. Getting caught in the rain ;), marriage proposals, getting married, having cute little E/C babies, (not necessarily in that order!) etc.

Oh definitely, definitely. They are tons of possiblities once they're together!

And I love the way she's leaning into him in the photo. And she's leaning in at the hips which is definitely intimate. It's one of those body language things that implies sexual attraction. Which, duh, who wouldn't feel that way about Adam Rodriguez? ;)

And I love the way she's leaning into him in the photo. And she's leaning in at the hips which is definitely intimate. It's one of those body language things that implies sexual attraction. Which, duh, who wouldn't feel that way about Adam Rodriguez? ;)

I completely agree there... leaning in at the hips... definitely more intimate, and cleary a sexual attraction. But then, we've known that for a long time :lol:, these pictures just prove what we've already known.

I just realized something about the pictures. In the one where Calleigh has that beautiful smile, they are standing around concrete, but in the one where they are holding each other, they are by a little water feature with a fountain, and grass. Unless that water/fountain/grass is right up next to the concrete, the two pictures do not happen simultaneously... meaning there is movement between the smile and the holding (and dear God hopefully a kiss!). So for the smile photo, perhaps she picks him up, they have that conversation where she says she would have married him and he says maybe he met someone inside (to which she would say 'no you wouldn't have' and he would chuckle and agree, saying there's only her), and one of them says "lets go home" and they walk away, only for one or the both of them to stop and say something... like maybe Eric stops to tell her once and for all that he's in love with her.

I'm glad you think so... because you're definitely one of my favorite fanfic writers that I've found over at FF.net, so I'm happy to know that you won't stop the E/C stories (or that, at least, you think there's still potential for more stories).

Actually, I've commented on a few of your stories recently. My name over there is "Sycophantastic". Hellooooo! *waves happily*

Oh, by the way,
I was thinking the same thing about the body language, with their hips leaning in towards each other. That is a SURE sign of sexual attraction. I mean, honestly, what ELSE is it supposed to mean when people allow their hips to gravitate towards each other?

I'm glad you think so... because you're definitely one of my favorite fanfic writers that I've found over at FF.net, so I'm happy to know that you won't stop the E/C stories (or that, at least, you think there's still potential for more stories).

Actually, I've commented on a few of your stories recently. My name over there is "Sycophantastic". Hellooooo! *waves happily*

Oh, by the way,
I was thinking the same thing about the body language, with their hips leaning in towards each other. That is a SURE sign of sexual attraction. I mean, honestly, what ELSE is it supposed to mean when people allow their hips to gravitate towards each other?

Well yeah we have all known for a long time the sexual tension and attraction between these two ;) That pic just sums up all the waiting and speculating about just HOW much sexual attraction and hottness there is!! :lol: If they get any closer, they will be one person ;)

Hey, uh, has anyone else noticed...

This thread was started on February 3rd and we're already more than halfway through it already!!

Holy buckets, people, are we shippers or what?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back