Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Asprine: don't worry, he sure does not feel anything like love for the Ella psycho, despite acting so OOC, and the writers are just making us fools. :shifty: Also, i don't believe the she-nit will be back, because Julia Ormond was said to be signed for several (3) episodes, and she theorethically already shoot such episodes, yet there's no sign of her until at least episode 13 (not in the cast list), and on episode 17 we're supposed to have smacked (the wedding scene), which leaves us eps 14 and 15 for she-nit to still show up. I don't believe they recorded any episodes beyond 5.17 yet, so in case she won't show up util then, i'm not sure if she will, actually. (hopefully not!! hopefully TPTB already read the message boards and know how much we reject she-nits! Enough is enough!!)

But in case all is lost (that shall never happen girls!! Never!), there is always the last and desperate trick: Melina gets pregnant for real, so that they have to write her pregnancy in, too. :p Since Stella said she didn't bring any man "home" since when she killed Frankie, well, the father could only be Mac, obviously! :rolleyes: :p :lol: I've seen Scully having a baby while being sterile, and worse, without having sex! I think i can handle Stella having Mac's baby. At least they shared the same toilet room or something. :lol:

OMG, I love the way she's staring at him on this pic:

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Screen Caps/73.jpg

How smacked :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (i'm serisouly considering wearing a bib...hehe)

Thank you, Rach. TPTB are crazy and mean. We don't know what they'd do to our Mac/Stella. :) I don't know if they did read our Message Board. I hope they do. We have high hopes before this season starts and they destroy it. Definitely! Sorry but I couldn't help it because they are Mac/Stella. I wanted to see them get together step by step. Something special for the both of them.

I watched 1x08 and there's lot of Mac/Stella scenes too. They did not work together in the beginning. In the middle, they had a scene together and Stella wishes good luck to his case and at the end, everything is connected, the case they worked.

Dear Asprine,
Thank you for the caps! :) You captured their gazes just perfect.:) I watched the first 4 episodes of S4 yesterday. I loved them so much. :)

ROTF "Gooey?!" :lol::lol: The gutter is deep enough as it is but I wonder if Mac missed when he chucked the vial and accidentally broke it when he pulled Stella close and then got her on the desk and.......*Cuts to Soufriere Hills volcanic eruption footage* :devil::evil::devil:

I mean seriously, it was the first thing off the top of my head when I saw the vial picture a couple pages back. :devil:

I am hoping for some healing from the disaster of "Forbidden Fruit" and hope for a well developed SMacked episode. Maybe we could have one with Stella coming over to Mac's apartment where he unfolds a bed from his couch for Stella to sleep on but cut to 2am, Stella wakes up and with a devious look, gets up and heads to Mac's room and gingerly lifting the blanket, slips under the sheets with him and........

don't worry ladies. I bet we will have some major fix up this season. I mean, they just can't write OOC and NONSENSE the whole season, right? :D

Asprine, my sweet, thanks for your pics. I always love them!
Hmm.. WRITERS ARE UNLOGICAL! I thought Mac fall for She-Nit and now, he won't fall for another girl who can be his daughter right? :lol: Then he would have lots of love interest and lots of girlfriend. Okay.. I'm just rambling here.
I think it's a smoke curtain. I don't think he falls for Ella. Yes, it was OOC for Mac his comment about She Nit but we know that's NOT our Mac.

I blame writers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rach, it sounds you will need Marine Mac and Rambo Stella (the whole combo:lol::lol: ) don't worry it's the same here ;).
BTW you maths are excellent. She-Nit will be in 5.14 and 5.15
(Actually be ready for having a lot of her in 5.15)but i don't think she was hired for more episodes. Julia Ormond mentioned a blast so maybe she-nit is going to explode???????

Kikii---> aw love Season 4 (but still nothing is better than S1 for Smacked :D Except for the last 5 episodes which were so good and with Smacked scenes all of them :D

Axa-->
Maybe we could have one with Stella coming over to Mac's apartment where he unfolds a bed from his couch for Stella to sleep on but cut to 2am, Stella wakes up and with a devious look, gets up and heads to Mac's room and gingerly lifting the blanket, slips under the sheets with him and........
there is not more perfect make-up scene like this my dear!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I still miss our hypothesis about " They are sharing space" "They are living together"
I really do considering S5:klingon:

btw non spolier but the whole cast are going to film these days 5.17. They will start on January 5th until January 14th

Debbie :D

Last edited:
BTW you maths are excellent. She-Nit will be in 5.14 and 5.15
(Actually be ready for having a lot of her in 5.15)but i don't think she was hired for more episodes. Julia Ormond mentioned a blast so maybe she-nit is going to explode???????

LOL :lol: Explode? Hopefully she will!!
And thank god "CSI:NY" is not "Heroes", so she won't regenerate afterwards, and Nathan Petrelli won't fly her away in order to save NY, that is, she'll be gone forever and never and never come back again.

Now i'm afraid of having a lot of hers on 5.15. :( I hope Mac with tell her off and they fight. Grrr.

Asprine, thanks for the Rain pics. I love that episode. I will add it to my next NY fest (basically I sit down and watch 3 eps or more in a row, only my favourite ones).

Hehe, exploding she-nits.:lol::lol: I do find it strange that Mac is being tough on Stella re the plan to get the Greek man just 'cause of a call from the Chief's office. s1 Mac was very big on protocol and the integrity of the lab and all that, but since then he's changed. He still cares about that (guess he has to, being the boss) but he's started to rebel against the higher-ups - like when he investigated Hawkes' case in Raising Shane, or when he made Sinclair and Gerrard back off him over Dobson by using their own protocol-breaking against them. Even in s1, he defended Stella to the IAB guy even though he was mad that she hadn't come to him first.
So I think it's not really pressure from the Chief's office that bothers Mac. I think his anger comes from hurt that Stella didn't come to him, and also worry about what the Greek creep could do to her. He could attack her again, or destroy her career. So I think that is the real, or major reason Mac was so hard on Stella, but he didn't want to admit it. Maybe when they talk it out, he will admit it.

I watched the new X Files movie (I Want to Believe) last night, and it made me remember an old quote from the episode Rain King that made me think of Smacked. I know some of you here are/were XF fans, so you may know the quote already, but it's so perfect I'll post it again -

Scully: 'It seems to me that the best relationships-the ones that last-are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can imagine yourself with'

from IMdB

This is so perfect for Mac and Stella!
I was thinking about them today, and one of the many things that makes them perfect for each other is this - both have a lot of angst/baggage in their past to do with relationships. I think both hold back from getting involved with new people because they will have to explain all of that to the new girlfriend/boyfriend. But with each other, they both already know all of that stuff, have helped each other get through it, so no need to drag up the painful memories. With Stella, Mac needn't worry about her being jealous of Claire, and with Mac, Stella needn't worry about him freaking out that she shot her last boyfriend. They know each other, they trust each other, what better basis for a romantic relationship?

Re Stella not letting men in her place, I reckon Mac is the only one she lets in there. He knew the address the second he heard it on the cop car radio in All Access after all.

Re Drew, he was way too young for Stella. She definitely needs a Man - i.e. Mac!

Thanks for helping me out Asprine and DetHiggins. I really wanna see that ep again, I was looking at some clips from it on youtube, and it totally put my mind in the gutter, she rips off his tie, and it kinda looks like she's about to take off his shirt too, unfortunately she only takes out a few buttons. :( Then she puts her hand on his cheek... Gosh it's so cute, it had me squeeing, I actually put the clip on my iPod. :adore:

I still think that something will happen between Mac and Stella, but I doubt it'll be this season, because it's been very D/L, not that I mind that, but that's neither here nor there... I'm fine with that as long as we get loads of cute Smacked moments, maybe them getting together next season... I mean, I've waited four seasons already, one more can't hurt that much...

*Hugs for you all.* Debbie, Asprine and Jenn, hope you're all feeling better...

P.S. Where the heck's Gio? I haven't seen her around much. *Sends Mac and Stella to look for her.*

Rach-->
LOL :lol: Explode? Hopefully she will!!
:guffaw:i guess you have gotten the Major in "She Nits" in the same way Lori is our She-virus expert:guffaw::guffaw:

but remember this: IF something is going to change in Mac and Stella's relationship (from Antarctica to Caribbean Sea;):lol:) it will happen in 5.14, 5.15 or 5.16. Remember they will be in some event at 5.17;):p so cross your fingers. It's always positive the future (they can't write worst than the beginning of this season:scream:

G-->
So I think it's not really pressure from the Chief's office that bothers Mac. I think his anger comes from hurt that Stella didn't come to him, and also worry about what the Greek creep could do to her. He could attack her again, or destroy her career
i think you have found the Holy Grial of this question. Mac was HURT (and Stella too) when he talked to her at his office. Mainly it is because he was worried sick about her considering he mentioned the guy must be an expert in special ops (I don't remember if he mentioned that when he ran towards the elevator)

but, as usual, when my Stella is Pissy Stella she doesn't follow any advice;) andMac...well...you know he needs Stella to comunnicate with his loves ones. The problem here is his Stella is his love one as well:drool:

Steph--->
I still think that something will happen between Mac and Stella, but I doubt it'll be this season, because it's been very D/L, not that I mind that, but that's neither here nor there... I'm fine with that as long as we get loads of cute Smacked moments, maybe them getting together next season... I mean, I've waited four seasons already, one more can't hurt that much...
i'd love they can start this season because my stomach is not going to resist more DL. If Writers, producers, Ausiello and Co conspire against us so i'll quit this show.Seriously, i have lost my patience.
However i do admit our need of MANY Smacked seasons to fix up this crappy season:scream:

Debbie :D

ps: i do miss Gio as well and Lori and Lilou:thumbsup:

ps2: My hugs to Jenn and my sweet Asprine:bolian:

Steph--->
i'd love they can start this season because my stomach is not going to resist more DL. If Writers, producers, Ausiello and Co conspire against us so i'll quit this show.Seriously, i have lost my patience.
However i do admit our need of MANY Smacked seasons to fix up this crappy season:scream:
I'm holding out hope that next season is going to be a great one for us... I mean with all of the cute moments we've had in the past, and the great chemistry between Gary and Melina, there is no way that nothing is going to happen between Mac and Stella. Well that's my optomistic thinking. :D So here's hoping. Debbie darling, if you're becoming annoyed with this season, go back and watch season 1, there is so much great Smacked cuteness back then. It'll restore your faith in TPTB. :adore:

Note: i decided to edit the first part of my message because new spoiler pics and ONE in special made me SMILE like a Cheshire Cat :D
never mind, writers and producers are............:cardie:

Could you help me to count good things that happened to Smacked this season?

I want to start with:

5.02---> "It means you and I" (In the lab when Syd got intoxicated) face to face:drool: we still tought they were living together *sigh*

Debbie :thumbsup:

ps2: Spoiler Pic 5.12 Sweet scenes :bolian:

Credits : From the French Forum courtesy by Lindsay
97637_18.jpg
97637_12.jpg
97658_10.jpg
004_3010.jpg
97637_14.jpg

i love the third one :D did they make amends???

Last edited:
Aww, they are so cute. :adore: Thank you Debbie. *Hugs you* Where did you get them? I can't seem to see them any bigger, and I'd really like to see the 3rd one in particular larger. :adore: It looks like they've made amends, I really hope they have, and that we get some well deserved cuteness from the rest of the season... *Squeee* Stella looks so happy in all of these. :D Hopefully it has something to do with Mac... Oh that would make me *and all of you guys too* so happy. :D Thanks again for sharing these. :D

Another good thing that's happened this season is Mac telling Stella he admired her passion in 5.11. :D

Oh geez! Have I already told you that I love season finales. 'What you see is what you see' is awesome 'cause Stella unfixes (is there even a word like that??) Mac's tie and also apart from there are so many nice scenes between those two, 'Charge of this post' is a team video but the last scene is totally amazing; I love it when everyone is standing except from mac and Stella snd they have that look, oh and 'snow Day'...I have no words for it! They save each other lives and even though Mac goes to London with *coughs* P. *coughs* it was a smacked eppie...I love his smile in the end...it says more than 1000 words...and a 'worried sick' Stella in Hostage....Maybe this season is knda bad but I have high hopes for the finale first because every finale was good for us and second because melina helps writing it =)...

Debbie
:
Thank you sooo much for those pics. The look so promising...Can't wait for that episode....

MacsLady
:Coincidence! Believe it or not I was going to post the same quote, I found it online yesterday and I immediatly connected it to Stella and Mac! It's so perfect...I totally agreee with everything you said about it...it's perfect!!

Steph: I fixed it my dear! I wrote credits inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread but i forgot to do the same here. Sorry :D Maybe because i was jumping with joy because of the good news :D :D :D Unfortunately bigger versions weren't posted yet. But i can see Mac, Stell and someone who looks like Sid?????:eek:

Anj---< i totally agree with you:bolian: you gotta love Season Finales because they are ALWAYS Smacked. Even in S1 or S3 but we always have good scenes to remember (In the Hall of Flame inside our SMACked Castle)

Did you notice they are having coffee? As usual they only need food to make up things:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Oh I see it now, thanks Debbie, if you find any big ones, send them our way, we'd love to see them. :adore: I'm so excited for that ep now, it looks like Mac and Stella are going to have made up. :adore:

Andrea Hun, I totally agree with you, all of the finales I've seen, seasons 3 and 4, have been very cute and filled with Smacked scenes which have been awesome, so I'm hoping that the trend continues, and that this one will be great for us too. I'm especially excited for as Melina is helping to write it. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back