Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I can imagine that it goes further than kissing Karu... :devil: Debbie Hun, I hope that you're feeling better really soon. *Hugs you, wishing you a speedy recovery.*

Well, in some ways this season has really sucked for Smacked, but in other ways it has been good, I mean we haven't had any great scenes, except for Mac asking Stella out to dinner, but we've had some cute little subtle references, like the phone call where they speak about loved ones, also the scene in 5.11, when he tells her that he "admires her passion" :adore:... There have been cute little moments like this which are helping me remain optomistic that next season is going to be great for us, I'm really holding out hope. :D

i did like 5.11 as well.

You are right, my dear G. Not only Mac has been written OOC. It wasn't a critic towards him (you know i love the guy :D ). It's completely OOC from Stella not to trust on Mac. I still wonder why she did that

Fortunately for us, they understood why we complaint (aparently) and 5.11 was much better in terms of bonds between Mac and Stella. He looked really upset for not being able to say "Yes" to her request. And Stella was rebeld in such unusual way (and i considerer she can be Wild Stella sometimes)

Whatever happens, I really hope we can get some Smacked out of the Ella storyline

I hope that too. EyeW! Have you seen the promo of the new season???? It starts in Axn next February 5th!!!!!!!!!!! :D BTW i LOVE the idea of Stella being in danger by Ella. It would be so completely SMACked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (I repeat: they can't write OOC forever)

Axel--glad you came back and you are enjoying your new PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karu---> you are a complete sweetheart. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Steph--> Thank you my dear to you too. Did i mention i love your avvie :D ? (It doesn't interfere with my Smacked love :D

Debbie :D

ps: Stella is Catholic. It was revealed in Season 1 "Three Generations are enough". She shares her religion with Mac. :D
Melina does belong to the Orthodox Greek Church

I agree with you Debbie, they can't write them OOC forever, I also agree that they were beginning to return to their old ways in 5.11, except for Mac running to save Ella... I know he wanted to do the right thing, but I think he could have gone about it a different way... I'm looking forward to see how Stella will react when she finds out... Maybe she'll go rambo Stell on him and make him see sense... :lol: Here's hoping... Thanks for your sweet comment on my icon too, glad you like it. :D

Oh, and I just posted the next chapter of my fic in the fanfic section. :D

i did like 5.11 as well.
It's completely OOC from Stella not to trust on Mac. I still wonder why she did that

I guess she was about to explain why she did that, but Mac just wouldn't let her talk! He was all like "I don't even wanna know why you did this..." Maybe he'll let her talk in the make up scene... (if there's any time left for talking in the make up scene, at least the one i have in mind:drool::devil:)
EyeW! Have you seen the promo of the new season???? It starts in Axn next February 5th!!!!!!!!!!! :D BTW i LOVE the idea of Stella being in danger by Ella. It would be so completely SMACked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (I repeat: they can't write OOC forever)

Yup i have!! I'm watching the eps over the net but i just can't wait to finally watch it on AXN. We are so late! At least we have the reruns wich are great smacked wise, as they're airing CSI:NY everyday (at least here on Brazil. :) I'll use my xmas holidays to watch them while i can.
Did you use to watch CSI: NY back in the first seasons too? We were never that much behind, only like 5 episodes or something, at most. Now we are half way into season 5 and they haven't even aired the first epi yet! It must have something to do with the writers strike from last year. But hopefully by next year we'll pick up the tempo with season 6. and lots and lots of smacked.

ps: Stella is Catholic. It was revealed in Season 1 "Three Generations are enough". She shares her religion with Mac. :D
Melina does belong to the Orthodox Greek Church
Thanx ;) I didn't remember that.

I expect some kind of confrontation between Ella and Stella too. I think it's odd though that Ella isn't listed in the next episodes guest characters (at least not on eps 12 and 13). Maybe they just quit these stupid she nits.:)

steph,
I know he wanted to do the right thing, but I think he could have gone about it a different way... I'm looking forward to see how Stella will react when she finds out...
Totally agreed. Mac already knew the blond freak had some twisted feelings for him. Why couldn't he simply sent someone else to check on her? :scream: I'm curious on Stella's reaction too. :lol:

Debbie and Jenn, hope you'll be fine very soon. :)

steph,
I know he wanted to do the right thing, but I think he could have gone about it a different way... I'm looking forward to see how Stella will react when she finds out...
Totally agreed. Mac already knew the blond freak had some twisted feelings for him. Why couldn't he simply sent someone else to check on her? :scream: I'm curious on Stella's reaction too. :lol:
I agree, he had already realised that there was something weird about her, he knew that she had been following him, so it would have made so much more sense if he had have sent someone else to check on her, especially after he knew that... It made no sense to me... TPTB do some weird things... *Sighs* I wanna see how everyone else reacts when they find out that she's been stalking Mac, I hope this isn't something that he hids from everyone. I'd atleast like to see him tell Stella, like in old times, they would never have kept something like this from one and other, but now I'm not so sure he'll tell her, which is really annoying. I just want things to be the way they used to be between them. :(

He was led by his heart instead by his head (something usual in Mac after all :D ). Yes, he felt there was something wrong with Ella at the beginning. But He thought the same about Ethan/Joe at first and then he believed all his fake speech(and the WHOLE CSI team did too). So imho he wasn't being OOC then (he did when he didn't run towards Stella and instead he said "she is tough")
Stella, on the other hand, knows him enough to know he hates not knowing what is going on beforehand. He found out she dissobeyed when he was called (I would like to know who called him. She-Nit???)

Also, correct me but he ran towards Ella after the "disagreement" he had with Stella. I wouldn't be surprised why his reason was cloudy :D

Family, thanks for your wishes (I have to go to the doctor again. It's chickenpox. i don't have any doubt of it :(

Debbie ;)

Last edited:
I guess that's true Debbie, I think he head was probably clouded after his arguement with Stella, if he wasn't thinking straight then he can be forgiven... :lol: I know he'd never do anything to hurt Stella, so I don't think it was intentional that he went to her because of their arguement... Like you said, he was thinking with his heart... I wish he had followed his heart to Stella though, but whatever... :lol: I'm still holding out hope that something is going to happen between them, hopefully sooner rather than later... But I'll be patient.

Aww Debbie dear, so sorry to hear that you have chicken pox. I hope you get better really soon. *Big hugs*

P.S. In what ep does Stella take off Mac's tie and throw it across the room, then put her hand on his face? I wanna get an icon made from it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, as much as I hate Ella, not as much as I hated Peyton, but I don't know if I'm allowed to say that against characters. Anyway, as much as I dislike her, I think Mac sees that she's mentally unstable, and what was he going to do? Let her die? (not that she would because she couldn't cut right, but that's for another time) Mac's not going to put that on his conscience especially after he had that fight with Stella.

Adam's Angel the episode is What You See Is What You See. It's the first season's finale.

I agree with you guys, his must have been a mess after arguing with Stella. Awww, plus: it was the end of the day, people are always tired at the end of the day, and can never think of anything straight when it's close to rush hour... perhpas he wanted to do things quickly and just went after Ella himself - here i am trying to convince myself on the contrary, but either way i still think it was really OOC for Mac to go after her :-\

I have a gut feeling that Ella is much worse of a psycho than what she looks like, and i still think she might be her father's killer herself, and in that case, i'm so confident on a Smacked resolution. :) Because if she tries to kill someone else, well, she might have gotten away with the first murder, but she won't get away with the second, specially if Rambo Stella is around to kickass and save Mac! :thumbsup:

I have just read in the CSI files news that there's this guest star in the episode airing on feb.11th, who's supposed to be abig time villain.
Big time villains = major characters in danger = major characters being saved and making up = big chance of smacked!!
*crossfingers*

Debbs and Jen = be good and get well!

Hi guys!

Re the Mac-Ella situation, I think Mac was thinking with his heart and not his head + he was upset from his fight with Stella + it was the end of the day, and we know our Mac doesn't sleep well + Adam's job is still at risk + Stella may be in danger from the Greek man and also at risk of getting in trouble with the brass if she goes after Greek man who may have protection/sources within it = a lot of stress, which could cause anyone to act OOC.
A similar thing goes for Stella's behaviour -
Adam's job at risk + some psycho Greek man after her who she can't touch because he has immunity and possibly sources/protection within NYPD or city brass + she got attacked not long ago + aftermath of psychos Drew & Frankie = her going against & fight with Mac.

Or, of course, it could just be EP being evil & silly. I like the idea of poking them, we should make a poking device, like they had in Friends to poke the naked guy with.:lol:

I am sure Stella will be the one Mac goes to for help with the Ella situation. He should have learned from the 333 thing that keeping stuff from her is not good.

Debbie, sorry to hear you have chicken pox. Would a visit from Dr. Mac help?:devil:

I had a CSI NY fest today and watched 3 eps - Hush, Tri-Borough, and Here's To You Mrs Azrael. Watching the 2 s1 eps really made me miss that Mac/Stella closeness we had, a closeness that was conveyed not just in words, but looks and touches.

In Hush, we have -
-Stella saves Mac, pushing him against the container thing.
-Mac thanks Stella for saving him, she says 'That's what partners do,' he smiles at her.
-Stella makes Mac smile (and this is s1 Mac, who hardly ever smiled!) with a joke about sunshine bugs.
-Mac learns Jimmy Prinerman has lost his job, feels responsible and wants to do the right thing. Stella assures him that he will.
-In the interview wirh Jimmy, Mac and Stella talk via their eyes (they have been partners so long, they don't need to discuss how to handle a suspect in words)
-In the final interview with Hanigan, Hanigan gets rebellious, Mac shoves him into the chair. The cop steps in, but Stella waves him off. She trusts Mac to handle Hanigan. Mac moves away from Hanigan, letting Stella move closer to him and take over the questioning. He knows he is losing it with Hanigan, and trusts Stella to take over. Here, they communicate without words, and also work together to deal with Hanigan and make him confess.

Then in Tri-Borough, we have -
-Stella looking at Mac when he is watching the sex tape.
-Stella talking in Greek (she only does that for Mac)
-The olive oil scene
-Various little looks and smiles.

In Mrs Azrael, even though P. is in s3 we have some nice Smacked scenes -
-Them talking about the case.
-When the father turns up at the hospital, Mac and Stella look at each other and talk through their eyes, agreeing that Stella should talk to him.
-Mac has plans for Thanksgiving, not necessairily with P.
-When Mac and Stella are walking towards Hawkes, Mac looks tired and Stella is watching him, and talking to him, obviously concerned.
-When Mac and Stella leave the interview room after talking to Mrs Rollins, Stella looks upset. Mac reaches out and touches her back, concerned and offering comfort.

So a lot of Smacked, even back in s1!

Eyewitness, I agree with you about why Mac said 'She's tough'. But he does know she's not that tough, really. If he's going to follow his heart, I wish he'd follow it in the direction of Stella. I also agree that the she-nits do very little for Mac development. P. did (showed his softer side, his struggles with moving on after Claire) but the others are all useless. And all the he-nits are useless to Stella's development too, except for Frankie who showed her vulnerable side.
We do know very little about Mac, and not much more about Stella. Developments in Mac and Stella's relationship, or even just more close moments, could reveal so much more about them, without the need for extra characters who then get in the way of the crime stories and other characters' (Flack and Adam for e.g.) development.

We are getting s5 in the UK sometime in January, I think. I can't wait!

MacsLady I watched those episodes too, lately. And you're right those scenes Aww I simply love them.
And watching these old episodes made me happy indeed but I don't know somehow it was kind of sad to see the development of the smacked relationship, I mean the way it goes in season 5.
BUT I have hopes...they still have to make up plus I think either Mac or stella will be in danger in the nearest future..Mac with his Ella-whatsoever and Stella with her Greek-ma story because writers love to make STELLA the victim...so i hope we'll get a being-there for her-scene...

i agree with you Higgie :D He is a cop who has sworn "to serve and to protect". There was NOT way he wouldn't run towards Ella

But i also i agree with EyeW, i do feel Ella is more like a "normal" psycho. Actually she is more dangerous all wackos we have had lately because she is so closed to Mac. Drew also was closed to Stella (well he tried to be) but somehow i didn't like the actor chosen to portray that character. He had too much "baby face" and he looked too young. No way i believed he was a serial killer.

And finally i agree with you G. Stella was OOC often this season. Or at least i have a new hyphotesis:

It was bizarre (I'm Stellarina and it was for me) Stella didn't say anything to Mac about her "contacts" in prison she used to move that guy from a prison to another (Technically Mac does know she has contacts as it was showed in 5.06 about Adam's case)

so, YES, that unilateral action called his attention. (God, I need Karu here to explain this :D )

could be possible she is trying to call his attention on purpose???? (Remember She-Nit is around)

love not always is that simple :D

Debbie :D

ps: Anj,
BUT I have hopes...they still have to make up plus I think either Mac or stella will be in danger in the nearest future
i hope that too, my dear. I don't care people think they are victimized again. After all they are the MAIN STARS:thumbsup::lol:

Last edited:
i agree with you Higgie :D He is a cop who has sworn "to serve and to protect". There was NOT way he wouldn't run towards Ella

*thinks about real life* :guffaw:
LoL, i was just thinking and i never had a cop running for me. But again i'm in Brazil. Not so oddly, I had lots of bad guys running after me already.

*begs for a Mac in her life*

But i also i agree with EyeW, i do feel Ella is more like a "normal" psycho. Actually she is more dangerous all wackos we have had lately because she is so closed to Mac. Drew also was closed to Stella (well he tried to be) but somehow i didn't like the actor chosen to portray that character. He had too much "baby face" and he looked too young. No way i believed he was a serial killer.

I kinda liked that actor, he was cute (to me, not Stella, she's Mac's girl! But if it was me i wouldn't have kept it to myself, ha was just my kind hehe), but i agree he was too young for Stella. She needs a Man, with an "M", like in "Mac"... :devil: hehe

...Stella didn't say anything to Mac about her "contacts" in prison she used to moved that guy from a prison to another (Technically Mac does know she has contacts as it was showed in 5.06 about Adam's case)

You know what, there it is something that makes me get mad at Mac!! :scream:
Because, conveniently enough, Mac surely didn't mind about Stella pulling some card tricks on his back when it was in order to help him out, in 5.06. But now that she did for her own particular reasons, he made such a fuss just because of a Chief's Office phone call. Shame on you Mac. :scream:

@Asprine: just found your YouTube Channel Girl!! :thumbsup:Your vids rock! (needless to say huh?)

xoxo,
Rach

P.S. In what ep does Stella take off Mac's tie and throw it across the room, then put her hand on his face? I wanna get an icon made from it. Thanks.
Steph hun, It was from episode 1x23.

@Asprine:
just found your YouTube Channel Girl!! :thumbsup:Your vids rock! (needless to say huh?)
Thank you very much, Rach. I love yours too!

Debbie, I heard that you're not feeling well? Are you okay? Get well soon.. :)

Hmm.. WRITERS ARE UNLOGICAL! I thought Mac fall for She-Nit and now, he won't fall for another girl who can be his daughter right? :lol: Then he would have lots of love interest and lots of girlfriend. Okay.. I'm just rambling here.

I watched 1x07 yesterday and like always, I brought some screen-caps here. LOts and LOts of Mac/Stella scenes in this episode.

I love the beginning. It's so hilarious!

Stella : There's something gooey here.
Mac : "Gooey"? It's a good forensic word. "Gooey"! Have to use that more.

Season 01 Episode 07 : Rain
72.jpg

74.jpg

More in links :
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Screen Caps/73.jpg
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Screen Caps/71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back