Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I remember we had a cute moment in Veritas, when Stella said something like "What are my chances of getting you into that helicopter and taking you to hospital?" Nurse Stella moment... Now we know how Mac get well so quickly, :devil: he has nurse Stella to help him on the road to recovery... :adore: I bet he really enjoyed that... :devil: We have had some cute moments, even if they have been few and far between, they have been there... :adore

P.S. It's nice to have you back with us Lori and Gio. Oh and the next chapter of my fic is up. ;)

I suggest this picture is posted on every first post of a new smacked thread, just for the sake of it (it really makes you think how much smacked is awsome)

I agree. Maybe we can add this one to the group?
smacked38.jpg

I found this somewhere and my jaw dropped. I thinmk you guys will be the same.

Have a great evening everyone.

Axel

holy cow! i didn't see this before because my crappy EDGE connection wouldn't load it. wow, mean wow!! :drool:
If only i had a jaw-dropping emoticon.
If only TPTB could see it.

Last edited:
Rach and Steph-->
If TPTB can't see that after looking at this picture, then they need eye surgery, really
more than an eye surgery all producers need a HEART TRANSPLANT (it's obvious they have empty chests)

Lori---> yes, this horrible chicken pox .My face looks like The Phamtom of the Opera LOL! :D

Now you reminded us the phone scene i can remember another phone call 5.03 Turbulence...when Stella was playing baseball with that annoying fireman trying to flirt with her but when Mac called the whole world dissapeared for her. She was only thinking in Mac :D :D Pricelesss moment.....

Axel--> dear here you have the photobucket version. Try again

97658_10.jpg

Last edited:
*looks at pics* Hmmm..... the clouds may have departed.;) Because he is right there with her. Ha! Couldn't resist I'm sorry.:)

SHE-NITT Explode!!?!!................:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

*ROFL*

That would be the best way to start the new year!:bolian::bolian::bolian::thumbsup::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Hmmm.... New Year resolutions.....hmmm..... New Year party.....hmm.... Wine and alcoholic beverages.... hmm... Mac needing to let loose.... more hmmm....... Stella needing a break...hmm again... and Ghawazee hanging on a scaffolding peaking in.... Hey! I wanted that job!

Hi! I'm new, I was told about this thread on fanfiction.net -- i actually have a couple smacked stories on my account over there. this thread rox. cant wait to post more with u guys and get my smacked fix!

one time my mom was watching a smacked scene and asked me if they were together. i told her to stop torturing me b/c that's what we're waiting for lol!

Debbieeeee,
You're both Angel and Devil at the same time, you know that?:guffaw: :guffaw: Thank you for those gorgeous pics. :) I 'm impatient to wait over 2 weeks to watch the show. :( As for the chickenpox, I'm not sure if there's a chance it would left ugly scars. Please take care of yourself. :)

BlueEyedAuthor, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Dear Kikii, thank you for the new sequel. Enjoying it..

Sorry to those that I have yet to review their stories. :) Can't get myself to concentrate yet. :lol: I've get too much shot of Mac/Stella from Debbie. Still melting.. :drool: Thank you so much for the pictures. Looks so promising, dear.

Debbie, can you please make the spoiler picture where there's Mac and Stella to clickable thumbnail. I can't seem to see them in bigger size. :D Thank you very much!

BlueEyedAuthor, welcome to Mac/Stella family! I hope you enjoy rambling and ranting with us here. :) My name is Asprine, nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Welcome BlueEyedAuthor, it's always great to have newbies to the thread, maybe when you get a chance you could check out the shipper central rules. You can find them here.
Many thanks.
Steph.

*Leaves as a mod*

Asprine Sweetie, good to have you back with us, to enjoy all of the new pic we're getting, that look so promising, unfortunately Debbie can't seem to get them bigger yet. :(

Oh gosh Debbie, however did I forget that wonderful phonecall in 5.03!? *Slaps myself* That was one of the best moments this season. :D We need some more cute little moments like that between them. :adore: Hope you're feeling better soon dear, and everyone else who isn't feeling well also. :D *Hugs*

Officer Blue
Stella : Fine! I'm gonna tear up the house!

It's so hilarious on how they argue with each other. They looks looks looks so like a married couple. Both of them used the same phrase.. "END OF CONVERSATION!"

Heheheee.. :lol: Hello Mac/Stella family. I brought something here. Season 1 is sooooo :thumbsup::thumbsup: perfect! There's tons and tons of Mac/Stella scenes in every episode. I love it! What do you notice about this screen cap? It's from Episode 10 - Night, Mother.

Stella : Uh-Uh, you hear that?
Mac : Hear what?
Stella : It's your mind racing again.

Stella : You're never gonna get any sleep in this lifetime are you, Mac?

It's so natural on how Stella confronted Mac.. and conversely. :adore:

101.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning Smacked family! Two more weeks until something new.

Debbie: hope your feeling better soon. ***big hug***
Thanks for posting the new pics, looks like Mac & Stella made up, I wonder if we will be able to see that.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday, now its on to the New Year!

Hey SMACked family! We're at page 25 already....:eek:

Oh, I remember we had a cute moment in Veritas, when Stella said something like "What are my chances of getting you into that helicopter and taking you to hospital?" Nurse Stella moment... Now we know how Mac get well so quickly, :devil: he has nurse Stella to help him on the road to recovery... :adore:

:lol: I remember that. It was a really cute moment...:)

I suggest this picture is posted on every first post of a new smacked thread, just for the sake of it (it really makes you think how much smacked is awsome)

I agree. Maybe we can add this one to the group?
smacked38.jpg

I found this somewhere and my jaw dropped. I thinmk you guys will be the same.

Have a great evening everyone.

Axel

holy cow! i didn't see this before because my crappy EDGE connection wouldn't load it. wow, mean wow!! :drool:
If only i had a jaw-dropping emoticon.
If only TPTB could see it.

I wish TPTB would see this. And I mean we know it's been photoshopped but IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT!:drool:

Axel--> dear here you have the photobucket version. Try again

97658_10.jpg
Thank you Debbie! I can see it now and it is isanely cute. It seems Mac and Stella have made amends :):):) *knocks on wood*

Hi! I'm new, I was told about this thread on fanfiction.net -- i actually have a couple smacked stories on my account over there. this thread rox. cant wait to post more with u guys and get my smacked fix!

one time my mom was watching a smacked scene and asked me if they were together. i told her to stop torturing me b/c that's what we're waiting for lol!

Hey BlueEyedAuthor. Nice to see you here. Glad you joined the SMACked family. Hope you post lots and just enjoy your time here.

Well, that's all for now. Oh and Debbie? Hope the chicken pox clear up soon. I had them a few years ago and I agree, they DO suck. Anyway, hope you all have a good day.

Axel

Hey BlueE (Would you allow me to call you in that way?) WELCOME TO THE CRAZY FAMILY.
We are insane but we are sweet at the same time :D

Vave-->
Hmmm.... New Year resolutions.....hmmm..... New Year party.....hmm.... Wine and alcoholic beverages.... hmm... Mac needing to let loose.... more hmmm....... Stella needing a break...hmm again... and Ghawazee hanging on a scaffolding peaking in.... Hey! I wanted that job!
:lol: :lol: :lol: you bet i would do it! :lol:

BTW you mentioned it...! we didn't have a Christmas episode but could it be the next one a New Year episode??? it could work for me!
At least Mac and Stella are sharing a nice moment with a cup of coffee. They need that!
I wish i could have gotten a bigger size *sigh* :D

Kiki---> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you my dear! i'll ask if i can use some treatment with laser to get rid of any mark.
I can't wait too. I was already interested on it because it was going to be Sheldon's episode but now we know we are going to have at least ONE SMACked scene which changed my mood completely :D (It looks like a coffee date or something because that's what they are drinking...aparently...mayble i'm wrong and they are in front of the lab on strike holding samples in their hands. Well technically it could be soda :lol:

Asprine--> my sweetie! i miss you here A LOT! i hope you are better. We love you, you know! as our dear Steph told you i couldn't get them bigger. But that little one gave my back my SMACked soul :D

Officer Blue
Stella : Fine! I'm gonna tear up the house!

It's so hilarious on how they argue with each other. They looks looks looks so like a married couple. Both of them used the same phrase.. "END OF CONVERSATION!"
i LOVE both, the episode and that scene :D In special because Stella was so upset she used that same phrase which pissed her off :lol::lol::lol:

Season 1 just repairs part of my heart :D AXN started today with S3 reruns in the morning (On Thursday we have S4 by night until new season) but in just a little cave of my cardiac muscle i have a little light of faith for S5 ;)

Tex--->
Debbie: hope your feeling better soon. ***big hug***
Thanks for posting the new pics, looks like Mac & Stella made up, I wonder if we will be able to see that
thank you my dear! Just other 2 weeks!! but i really hope they keep that scene. But now i wonder if it will be one out of blue (I mean they didn't make up in the last episode but suddenly they became super freinds again???? Hey! i need the "Fix up" scene :D

Axel--->
I wish TPTB would see this. And I mean we know it's been photoshopped but IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT!
yes, it's a very good one! Dingbat is a member of the Smacked Family and she is pleased you like her job :D (last time she posted here she said so)

I would like to get the bigger version. I want to knwo who is with them (It looks like Sid). Also they seem to be comfortable sitting. What are they looking at?????????????????????????????:eek::thumbsup:

thanks to all of you for your wishes. You make me feeel better and better:bolian:

Debbie :D

hello guys!:D
Welcome to the smacked thread BlueEyedAuthor:) hope you'll have fun:)
his legs:D this one just popped into my head:p maybe her eyes would travel a little up toward his.. well his ... you know what i mean??:lol:
His belly button?????????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::gu ffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

go and enjoy the Da Vincy Code (it's very entertaining!!!!!!!!)
a little further down Debbie:devil::lol: don't think he's gonna go bare chested, wouldn't complain no:lol:
i fall so into the books Dan Brown write that i end up reading for hours:p
i want to re post this again. We need to believe!!!!!!!!!!!

MacetStella00-2.jpg
THAT PICTURE is sooo much cute that it goes into cuteness:D
i also got season two and i got season 3 for Xmas, can't say i looked soo happy when i walk out of the car when we arrieved at my Aunt Annes place:lol: i'd just watch the first eppy, the one with P:scream: and Mac in bed on my way to my aunt, they where totally clueless on why i was so pi$$ed off:lol:

#Gio:)
I saw that one on T.V. the other night and I was about ready to attack the screen. My sister just said "Oh god" and turned away. My mom doesn't get the obssessive level my sister and I are on so she just looked at us funny. I mean, she likes CSI too but she's just not as crazy about it.
we where driving when the scene where on, poor kid in the car that drove past us and saw me:lol: it looked like i where gonna smash the little video thingy and trow it out of the window:D
well it's like when i saw this picture, i fall of my chair when i saw it:lol:
SMACKedkkkk_psd.jpg

i love that Scene with Mac and Stella:) it's fun to se them work together, use their smarts together:D *points to Mac's hand* see Stella's hand is behind Mac's supporting it when she paint on that red color:D

#Gio:)

Hi, SmackedFamily! BlueEyedAuthor, welcome to the Smacked family. It's so great to have new members.
So it seems that there have been some very nice Smacked moments in s5. It starts here on Jan 10th, can't wait to see 'em.
About Stella saying 'any chance of getting you on that helicopter and to a hospital' - I love how it shows how well they know each other. It's a lot like Mac saying in RND he was gonna tell Stella to go home, but knew she wouldn't.
Love the idea of Nurse Stella, and I bet Mac does too.:devil:
I agree too that Mac and Stella argue like a married couple!
Eyewitness, that pic is :drool::drool::drool::drool: TPTB need to see it, then they could never deny Smacked!

Debbie, thanks for the lovely 5.12 pic. Maybe that scene is the make-up scene, they are talking it out over coffee. I hope so, I don't want them to magically be fine again! We need a talk scene. But they definitely look very comfortable together. I love it when they share coffee. She-Nit and He-Nit don't stand a chance, Stella's mind was definitely on Mac during that scene in Turbulence. I'm looking forward to the Hawkes story in 5.12 too.

Asprine, thanks for the pic from Night, Mother, and gio thanks for pointing out that Stella is touching/supporting Mac's hand as she rolls the paint on.:drool: Thanks also for the kiss pic, it is :drool::drool::drool: We need to see that on the screen!

Here are some Smacked pics from me, from Hush -

She saves him...
hush3.jpg

'Thank you' scene
hush1.jpg

He opens the door for her...
hush4.jpg

They investigate the scene together. They look almost like a couple out on a walk together though, get rid of the containers and Irish dudes, put Mac and Stella on a moonlit Brooklyn Bridge....Also, check how their bodies are touching, her shoulder brushing his...
hush5.jpg

Mac's sweet smile just for Stell...
hush6.jpg

I hope you like 'em!
Debbie, I hope the horrible chicken pox go away soon.

Pics are from CSI Caps.

Aww, thanks for the pic from Officer Blue Asprine, that's a really cute one. :adore: We need more cute moments like those, well I've been saying that for a long time, but TPTB don't seem to be taking note. *Pokes them.* Aww, and thanks for the manip Gio, if only we had a scene like that... I think I'd have passed out if we had have... :lol:

Oh, thanks for all of the cute pics MacsLady, I especially love the one where Stella's pushing him up against the wall, it sends me to gutterville, if only she had kissed him at that moment... :devil: *Day dreams.* The others are really cute too... *Snags them all.* Thank you my dear. :D

Oh are you a Dan Brown fan too Gio? I love his novels, Angels and Demons is my favourite... I can't wait for the movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back