Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there supposed to be anything for Greg coming up at all?

There have been some promo pics for tonight and some pics from Twitter but nothing else

And there is a third new character coming aboard so it might be a little while or so I'm hoping

From Interview: Treena Hancock & Milissa R. Byer :)

CSI Files: You’re in the homestretch of the season, what’s coming up?
Byer: We’re actually working with the lovely Elizabeth Devine on Episode Twenty right now. It’s a different episode for us, it’s more Catch Me If You Can and really shows the realities of the legal system. Trying to think of what teases we can give you without giving stuff away.
CSI Files: Well I know it involves Italian.
Byer: [Laughs.] That’s a separate little character moment that I think the fans will love. We’re having a lot of fun writing it. It’s kind of a cold case type of episode–
Hancock: An all hands on deck with a ticking clock. Everyone trying to keep someone behind bars, type of episode.

Sounds like some old episodes, hope they're not too much like them :shifty:

CSI Files: What else can viewers expect this season? Do you know what the finale might look like?
Byer: I think more fantastic episodes. A bit of a mystery, obviously we’re going to cliff-hang a bit. Tom Mularz is doing Episode Twenty-One with a very exciting premise. Twenty-Two is in the works and there’s going to be some surprises and some more about Finn and Russell.
Hancock: And a bit of a cliff-hanger.

Oh no, please don't be another all about the new lead finale, we had 3 of those the last few years and it didn't work out so great

The first was just boring, second was disappointing, and the third, ugh don't get me started :scream:

Oh no, please don't be another all about the new lead finale, we had 3 of those the last few years and it didn't work out so great

The first was just boring, second was disappointing, and the third, ugh don't get me started :scream:

Agree. Yay boy. More evidence that the show is really changing too much for me. As much as I like the new characters, it's just too hard to watch anymore with a whole focus on the new leads and the three originals left pushed to the background. The actors don't deserve it nor do the characters. Sorry...I'll still watch, for now, but it's not the show I know and love anymore.

one of the MAIN reasons I am loving the new characters (at least D.B. and Morgan), (even if it isn't a very good one) is because they're not shoving Nick, Greg and Sara into the background (well, I still have yet to find out what it will be like with Julie), and they're slowly integrating them into the team; I really hoped they wouldn't ruin that :(. Well, we'll obviously get more spoilers on those future episodes; hopefully it's not going where I think it is :(.

Last edited:
I just don't know why they can't resolve everything in the finale, and why they want everyone to wait all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back