Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keck's Exclusives: Jaclyn Smith to Guest Star on CSI

After nine seasons on CSI, Wallace Langham has just received one helluva bonus. (Or should I say a heavenly bonus?) Former Charlie's Angels beauty Jaclyn Smith has just signed on to play mom to Wally's lab tech character, David Hodges. Word is Mrs. Hodges makes a surprise visit to see her son and gets to interact with all his co-workers in an amusing fashion.

While Jaclyn is best known as TV's longest-running angel, Kelly Garrett (a role she reprised in the 2003 movie Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle), she also received acclaim for numerous TV movies and mini-series, as well as a 2010 appearance on Law and Order: SVU.

Jaclyn reports to the CSI set next week.

I was kinda surprised too, but I like it...
I don't know what way they are going.. but I like that it looks they are doing a kind of "out of the box"...
It would be too easy to do a "stereotype" mother for Hodges... In my honest opinion it's time for some serious character development for the trace tech (of course without loosing too much of his remarkable self ;))

I first teased the news last month, but now there's an actress for the role.

Keck's Exclusives: Jaclyn Smith to Guest Star on CSI

After nine seasons on CSI, Wallace Langham has just received one helluva bonus. (Or should I say a heavenly bonus?) Former Charlie's Angels beauty Jaclyn Smith has just signed on to play mom to Wally's lab tech character, David Hodges. Word is Mrs. Hodges makes a surprise visit to see her son and gets to interact with all his co-workers in an amusing fashion.

While Jaclyn is best known as TV's longest-running angel, Kelly Garrett (a role she reprised in the 2003 movie Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle), she also received acclaim for numerous TV movies and mini-series, as well as a 2010 appearance on Law and Order: SVU.

Jaclyn reports to the CSI set next week.

I am happy about this. I remember him saying she was hot and they are not gonna let him be proved wrong. I think it will be cool to see it is true. I think it will add more humor to Hodges.

Here is a brief article from TV Guide:
img0001qab.jpg

Didn't DB say he had been with his wife since high school? Or was it college? Or am I making this up lol? If it's college then there's time before for a relationship with Julie. But like someone mentioned earlier I wouldn't like it because it'd be easy for the writers to mess up the fact that he has only slept with his wife. I hope they don't change that now just to "spice things up" or whatever.

Didn't DB say he had been with his wife since high school? Or was it college? Or am I making this up lol? If it's college then there's time before for a relationship with Julie. But like someone mentioned earlier I wouldn't like it because it'd be easy for the writers to mess up the fact that he has only slept with his wife. I hope they don't change that now just to "spice things up" or whatever.

No he had said one or the other in Freaks and Geeks

And I agree

That's a promo featuring a bunch of old clips and a small one with Elisabeth Shue. I don't think Jorja is in this week's episode...

Here's the extended promo for "Seeing Red." Looks very forensics-y!

Press release for CSI Unplugged

A CHILD ABDUCTION DURING A CITY-WIDE BLACKOUT HAS THE CSI TEAM REVERTING TO OLD SCHOOL METHODS TO SOLVE THE CASE, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 29

CHEAT TWEET: No electricity and no up-to-date equipment can't stop the CSI team from finding a missing child, 2/29 @10pm, ET/PT #CSI

"CSI Unplugged" – When a blackout cripples the city, the CSIs must revert to old-school methods to solve the case of a missing child, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION Wednesday, Feb. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Official Mitchell)
Henry Andrews (Jon Wellner)
Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
Kira Sternbach (Marla Hicks)
Jason Sklar (Dwayne Hicks)
Randy Sklar (Jimmy Hicks)
Ashley Williams (Debbie Hicks)
Jeff Kober (Walter Hicks)
Larry Anderson (Fred Blanchard)
Kasey Mahaffy (Ian Doyle)

DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt
WRITTEN BY: Gavin Harris

Susan

Updated release:

A CHILD ABDUCTION DURING A CITY-WIDE BLACKOUT HAS THE CSI TEAM REVERTING TO OLD SCHOOL METHODS TO SOLVE THE CASE, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 29

CHEAT TWEET: No electricity and no up-to-date equipment can't stop the CSI team from finding a missing child, 2/29 @10pm, ET/PT #CSI

"CSI Unplugged" – When a blackout cripples the city, the CSIs must revert to old-school methods to solve the case of a missing child, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION Wednesday, Feb. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST: