Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the "CSI in peril" stuff is getting a little old. I still will likely skip next week and wait for the re-air of the finale before the season opener, but that promo is just...yikes.

Normally the phrase "you will not see the ending coming" will have me rolling my eyes out their sockets. But after seeing what they did in "Crime After Crime", god knows what's going to happen! Hopefully it's something I care about, unlike the last three finales which I really couldn't give a damn about.

Normally the phrase "you will not see the ending coming" will have me rolling my eyes out their sockets. But after seeing what they did in "Crime After Crime", god knows what's going to happen! Hopefully it's something I care about, unlike the last three finales which I really couldn't give a damn about.

Yeah, the whole part about Nick's future as a CSI being in question kind of flew out the window when it was announced he'd be back next season. :)

Yeah, the whole part about Nick's future as a CSI being in question kind of flew out the window when it was announced he'd be back next season. :)

I assumed that the spoiler about Nick is him perhaps turning the route of detective etc. especially following Vega's death. Nick fills the role of detective more than CSI these days anyway. I also wondered, with the introduction of detective Moreno, whether it might have been the last we'll see of Vartann in yesterdays episode.

Thanks to Kristy on another site for this info from the CTV promo last night for the finale. :)

Greg walks in and announces ‘We need to have a family meeting’. Then they are all in a room together and he says ‘It’s Jeffrey McKeen’ and Nick says ‘You gotta be kidding me.’ Jules asks who he is and Nick says ‘He murdered a good friend of mine CSI Warrick Brown.’ Jules says ‘So if McKeen’s in prison how does his gun end up committing all these murders?’ Greg says ‘He must have had someone do it for him. Like Gotti. Godfathering from the inside.’ Nick makes a face. DB says ‘We gotta play this smart. Kimble’s dirty but we have no idea how deep this goes.’ End of promo. :)

Thanks to Kristy on another site for this info from the CTV promo last night for the finale. :)

Greg walks in and announces ‘We need to have a family meeting’. Then they are all in a room together and he says ‘It’s Jeffrey McKeen’ and Nick says ‘You gotta be kidding me.’ Jules asks who he is and Nick says ‘He murdered a good friend of mine CSI Warrick Brown.’ Jules says ‘So if McKeen’s in prison how does his gun end up committing all these murders?’ Greg says ‘He must have had someone do it for him. Like Gotti. Godfathering from the inside.’ Nick makes a face. DB says ‘We gotta play this smart. Kimble’s dirty but we have no idea how deep this goes.’ End of promo. :)

Looks like a good promo, wish we could still find the CTV ones on Youtube

I went ahead and put the thread up for the finale, so since it's the last one of the year we're going to close up shop here at the ol' Season 12 Spoiler Thread. :) See you later for Season 13 discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back