YouTube Video Fans!

Re: ATTENTION: YouTube Fans!

Thought I would pull this up from the lost pages lol, for anyone who wants to use it, please remember to read the first post of this thread for rules.

Re: Season 9 Fan-Made Theme/Credits

Very nice. :thumbsup: Where's the video clips of Lauren Lee Smith from? They don't look like Mutant X clips as far as I recall. I have all three seasons of Mutant X. :lol: I am so relieved that they chose her rather than someone I wouldn't like. :lol: Lauren was good in Mutant X. It was so sad when her character died.

I know a lot of people don't like the idea of Marc Vann being in the opening credits, but I actually started to like Ecklie there the last few times he was on the show. He actually showed he had a heart after all. He let Cath get clothes from Warrick's apartment while he and his team were processing it. He sided with Grissom for getting Warrick to be able to keep his job.

your video was very nicely done. Good job! :)

Re: Season 9 Fan-Made Theme/Credits

I'm going to move this thread over to the Las Vegas forum. Some people may consider this fan art, but we've never really dealt with fan videos in our forum.

Re: ATTENTION: YouTube Fans!

I thought I would bring this back up and see if anyone wanted to use it again.
The powers that be here have decided that "YouTube Videos" only will now be allowed. While Copyrights are still a slight concern, the sites credibility in moderating its own has made it so that it is fine to post links to vids here at TalkCSI. With the popularity in which videos are often posted here we are doing it so that it will have a thread all its own. This does not disallow posting of video's in regular threads it just makes it easier.

Rules:

1. Contents should pertain only to CSI, its actors/actresses (their respective characters) this including: interviews, promos, exclusive content, etc.

2. The Shippers Video's: Shipper Central has its own video thread, therefore all 'ship video's are to be posted there and not in this Forum.

3. The Fan Video's: There are many definitions to what a fan video is, one might say its one that has bits and pieces from different scenes spliced into one video with music added, others would just say that its just a singular scene from a single episode that is untouched.

It only goes without saying that there will most certainly be Fan Videos floating around. That being said, untouched is fine, spliced can have copyright problems so take caution. Also note should the Fan Art forum open a thread of its own you will then be referred there for these type of vids and it will cease to be allowed in this Forum.

4. Please DO NOT post anything with vulgar language, images, etc (PG13 Rule applies). While YouTube moderates the contents uploaded onto their site, there is a difference in what they deem appropriate, and what this site deems appropriate.

If you are unsure if it is proper for this Forum, please refrain from posting it or PM the mods of this Forum to view it, and we will determine if it can be posted. We, will of course be monitoring any and all videos that are posted.

5. There will be a limit on how many video links you can post in a single post, that number is no more then two while we would prefer no more then one, two is the highest we will go, anything over that will be edited out.

6. Also it is preferred that you give a brief description of what the video is about and who will be in it.

7. Most importantly No Spoilers we have the spoiler lab or the Picture thread for future episodes, promos, etc.

Comments or questions can be placed in this thread or pm'd to us, please remember these rules are subject to change at anytime, as is the rule of allowing them.

Thank you.

Thank's Destiny and TallyHo I think that vulgarity in any video is inappropriate on the board, and there's been some really nasty language on some. I just brings the site down to a low level. so keep it clean fans:thumbsup:

Back