YouTube Video Fans!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Sep 19, 2007.

1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

The powers that be here have decided that "YouTube Videos" only will now be allowed. While Copyrights are still a slight concern, the sites credibility in moderating its own has made it so that it is fine to post links to vids here at TalkCSI. With the popularity in which videos are often posted here we are doing it so that it will have a thread all its own. This does not disallow posting of video's in regular threads it just makes it easier.

Rules:

1. Contents should pertain only to CSI, its actors/actresses (their respective characters) this including: interviews, promos, exclusive content, etc.

2. The Shippers Video's: Shipper Central has its own video thread, therefore all 'ship video's are to be posted there and not in this Forum.

3. The Fan Video's: There are many definitions to what a fan video is, one might say its one that has bits and pieces from different scenes spliced into one video with music added, others would just say that its just a singular scene from a single episode that is untouched.

It only goes without saying that there will most certainly be Fan Videos floating around. That being said, untouched is fine, spliced can have copyright problems so take caution. Also note should the Fan Art forum open a thread of its own you will then be referred there for these type of vids and it will cease to be allowed in this Forum.

4. Please DO NOT post anything with vulgar language, images, etc (PG13 Rule applies). While YouTube moderates the contents uploaded onto their site, there is a difference in what they deem appropriate, and what this site deems appropriate.

If you are unsure if it is proper for this Forum, please refrain from posting it or PM the mods of this Forum to view it, and we will determine if it can be posted. We, will of course be monitoring any and all videos that are posted.

5. There will be a limit on how many video links you can post in a single post, that number is no more then two while we would prefer no more then one, two is the highest we will go, anything over that will be edited out.

6. Also it is preferred that you give a brief description of what the video is about and who will be in it.

7. Most importantly No Spoilers we have the spoiler lab or the Picture thread for future episodes, promos, etc.

Comments or questions can be placed in this thread or pm'd to us, please remember these rules are subject to change at anytime, as is the rule of allowing them.

Thank you.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Attention: YouTube fans...

Okay because of a question I added to the list above Rule number 7, hopefully this will stop any confusion regarding spoilers.

Also alot of you pm'd us wanting to know how come we didn't have this thread, its here now. But let me just say this, its not locked. :lol:

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Um...so, we can post our videos here then? :lol: Great hehe.

I haven't made any CSI-general video in ages, and the one I'm posting is a quite old one which a lot of people probably have already watched, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put a link here. :)

Hero

Comments are always welcome. :)

4. Destiny

Hey look at it this way the regs might have seen it but newbies maybe not. ;)

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Everyone watch that video. Seriously, the BEST team video EVER made.

6. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

The Mariah Carey makes it a little too cheesy for me. I've come across some good ones over my day, here are a couple. The Nick one is to Madonna's Die Another Die (I know I called Mariah Carey cheesy and are putting up a Madonna song) and the second is a funny one with Grissom.

Nick
    Gris

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I thought, "Hero," was amazing! Great job! Does anyone know what episode it is when Nick is looking at the card? The clip of Brass crying is from, "A Bullet Runs Through It Part 2," right? Well, anyway, amazing job with the video!

8. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

The episode with the card is Gum Drops, season 6. There are some great vids out there. Also, love the Mariah Carey one. That song used to be my favorite when I was little. :)

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i made a video of the csi girls. the song's called 'this one's for the girls' by martina mcbride

CSI: this one's for the girls

11. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

12. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

great vids guys!

13. BugChaser

BugChaser Victim

Cool vids! TFS!

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

Wow, nobody's posted in here for a while. Doesn't anyone make videos anymore? :lol:

I made a new Hodges one today, you can see it here

15. Destiny

Re: ATTENTION: YouTube Fans!

Okay due to the limited use this thread is getting I am going to untack it. It will remain open for posting video's just remember to view the rules in the very first post. ;)