Yourself in a CSI episode??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Nick_Wolfe_Danny, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Same here!!! and then maybe pop up in another episode were it would be like my birthdaty or somthing and they all come to my grave and little flaskbacks pop like how i slept with all of them.... teehee ;) :D :lol:

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hehe that would be lovely, Nick_Wolfe. You have a good mind :devil:
    (whoo I just hit captain)

3. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Why thankyou.... you should go to my grave to and c the greeving boys and use this opportunity to... well you know :devil: :rolleyes: :D

4. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Well, I think it would be cool to be like, Sara & Grissom's kid, because I look like Sara/Jorja in a lot of ways, like, her hair, even the weird flippy-kinky-thing, same colour, I have a gap in my two front teeth, I have the same bone structure (sp) AND I'm working on the smile. And to be with Grissom, I'd have to look like him too, and I have the butt-chin, and I have blue eyes.

My friends are always telling me that I look like the pair of them.. too bad I'm too old to play a newborn. Shucks. I almost hit it big. And I have Greg's personality. :lol:

Or it would also be cool to... wait, before I go on, I talk like Jorja, "cool," "sweet," "awsome," you know; Anywho, it would be cool to play a victim or a relatoin, esp. on a Catherine case, 'cause I know she has a soft side for upset kids, and I do the upset, hurt, tortured, lost child thing quite well, thank-you-very-much. :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hmmm.... sweeeeeeeeeeeet.... :devil:

you dont happen to be the victim who was killed in the bathroom in one of the episodes, eh? hehe.. kidding :p
    my hair looks like sara's too :D before, i thought i wanted to cut it shorter but after the good comments and the thought that it looked like sara's... enjoyin' it!! ;)

hey Mini_Catherine, maybe we could fill in for jorja when she wants to take a vacation. tee hee! :D

6. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Haha, Asphxia , we shall, we shall.. And maybe I was that vitcim.. Except I'm not a "nurse-gone-wild," eh?

7. LuvGrissom

LuvGrissom Dead on Arrival

I think I would like to crack the whip on some whinny little momma's boys over at Lady Heathers, maybe one of them would turn up as a DB with my fresh whip marks on him, but I didn't do it, I was just the last one to see him alive (and begging)

8. GrissCathfan

GrissCathfan Rookie

i'd love 2 b Grissom & Catherine's long lost daughter!! i think that would b amazing!! :D :D :D

9. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

LuvGrissom, your idea is nice! :D

I think I'd like to be Lady Heather's other daughter. Yes, we don't know that she has another child. But that would just be so awesome. And my sisters/mom call me 'Heather's spawn' all the time... :lol:

10. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i wanna be a cerial killer!!! you know how cool that would be? i would kidnap Greg and get shot by the cops because i was a threat. that's how i would be a part of CSI

-x-liv

11. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

The latest CSI dream I had is that I was a rape victim and Cath came to investigate my rape. She finds out that my home life isn't the best and takes me into her home to live. Lindsay and I hit it off and become friends and Cath helps put me though school and gets Gil to hire me on as a new lab tech for the graveyard shift and slowly I make Cath and Gil realize their love for each other. *sigh* What a happy world that would be.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I had two dreams.

The first one turned into a fanfic called "Tangled Web" where the Gil and Cath's daughter, who had been given up for adoption many years ago, returns to find her parents.

The second one was that I came to see Greg after PwF - I was his girlfriend ;)

13. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

I'd like to be H, yeah. His red/orange hair, his sunglasses and his cool looks ;) Or maybe just a labworker, in ballistics, if possible :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.