Yourself in a CSI episode??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Nick_Wolfe_Danny, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I'd like to play Lady Heather's other daughter hehe, plus that would mean Lady Heather would be back too :p

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i would want to be the new csi and gregs girlfriend :devil: :D

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i loved to make a real change in miami and make Calleigh fall in love with me so she have to kiss a girl... :devil: hihi know for real i like to play in a epi of miami but it doesnt matter witch one just a scene with Emily and Adam...

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

If I were in CSI, I'd be Greg's little sister. Little journalist sister, meaning he'd have to be very careful about what he says. Oh, and I'd spend all my time in the A/V lab flirting with Archie when I'm not flirting with Nick.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I shall be Gregs 'Date that went so well.' Hehe

6. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I would love to be in an eppie of Vegas-anything to do with Nick-his girlfriend maybe hehe
    Or (if i could go back in time) an eppie of Miami as anything to do with Speedle-again, his girlfriend maybe!

7. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Maybe Nick has been dating someone, sort of like Warrick did, but not married, then got a job at the Lab or in the field, yeah, then get married, so i stay forever and so will Nick yay, and plus that means i get to kiss George so...

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oh, gosh...

I have this "recurring" dream that has turned into a CSI epi about me being Greg's 16-year-old sister and when he returns to his hometown, I have to tell him that I've been living alone for the past couple of days because our parents were killed in a car accident. He then stays for a couple of weeks, risking his job, helping me pack my stuff and try to sell the house, and when we get back to Vegas he introduces me to the LVPD Crime crew and says, "This was my family emergency." He then takes me to Ecklie of all people and introduces me, and tells him the same thing. And since I know so much about weather, and the CSIs were trying to solve a crime that had weather involved, I was hired as a forsenics weather-person. (I don't know what they'll call them.) And I was able to help them out on a LOT of cases. :p

9. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I would love to be a sister of Catherine so I could help her through all her troubles.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh I would love to be in a CSI episode

11. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

I would like to be Sara lol, coz she spends time with greg sometimes hehehehe :p

12. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I'd like to be a corspe, or a very evil murderer. If my character forced either of my fav couple's together that'd rock too.

13. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I want to be a dead body. :cool:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I had a dream once...that I was a child genius, and I got to come work in the lab....*Sigh* all those Nicky moments were awesome....and Im an orphan, so I get to switch between all the CSI's...and Greg. *day dreamimg* It was the perfect dream, thats why im glad it is a reaccuring dream, i still have a new episode every night....

15. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

i would totally have to be a dead body.......so mac taylor could examine me!! :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.