Your top 5 favorite shows!!!

1. Trek (Voyager, Enterprise, TNG it doesn't matter, Trek's my first tv fandom love)
2.Crossing Jordan (Sniff. BYE CJ!)
3. CSI (Miami, NY, Las Vegas, currently in that order.)
4. Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
5. Pretender (Oh how I loathe NBC for cancelling this one!)

Wow that was hard to come up with!

1. Battlestar Galactica - The plotlines are complex, the characters are interesting, and the writing is just fantastic.

2. Criminal Minds - Again, it's the characters that do it for me. It's not just the main ones that are interesting, though, but also the 'characters of the week'.

3. Heroes - Addictive. Generally fast-paced, with an interesting set-up and unique characters.

4. Stargate Atlantis - For some reason, I can't help but love it. The set-up is (or rather, was) great, and the dialogue is rather snappy, but the plot-lines can seem recycled and a few of the characters (most notably the women) just aren't written well. The reason I'm probably so into it is because of its huge amount of (generally good quality) fanfic.

5. The three CSIs - Well, c'mon, do I really need to explain myself here? Interesting characters, crimes, and criminalistics. 'Nough said.

1. Criminal Minds - I love the characters and I think the writers are amazing.
2. CSI - I love the characters.
3. CSI: Miami - I used to love, love, love this show but I'm not so sure anymore...
4. Criss Angel Mind Freak - This guy is awesome!
5. House, I guess. I don't really have a 5. o0 - House is hilarious.

1. CSI (Miami, New York, then LV... in that order.)
2. Bones
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Law and Order: SVU
5. Two and a Half Men

CSI: Miami (it's so awesome!! I'm so obsessed with it!!!)
Special Unit 2 (It's awesome!)
Criss Angel: Mindfreak (Criss is just amazing! i can't wait till the new season!)
ER (just because)
Doctor Who (I got hooked on this show very recently i quite like it)

I'm not sure if this is including CSI or not, so I will just to top five after that.

1. Star Trek (all series)
2. Lost
3. Boston Legal
4. Quantum Leap
5. ER

CSIdoglover54 said:
I'm not sure if this is including CSI or not, so I will just to top five after that.
I don't think it's including any of the CSI shows, because some people that post here don't even watch any of those. You were right and understandable anyway, so don't worry :)

1. Battlestar Galactica (new 2003 version)
2. House
3. The West Wing
4. Friends/Frasier - can't choose between them!
5. Supernatural

Back