Your top 5 favorite shows!!!

From the shows that are being aired this moment, this is my top 5:

1. Medical Investigation (I'm a big fan of Neal McDonough)
2. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
3. CSI: New York
4. Invasion
5. Two guys, a girl and a pizzaplace

1. House
2. Bones
3. Criminal Minds
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Grey's Anatomy

I can't believe I actually narrowed it down to five. :lol:

That's hard!

Well, these are the five shows I really love although they're not in the exact right order, I just can't rate them :confused:
5. Veronica Mars - I know, it's over but I recently bought the whole series and I'm currently watching S3 and it's really a good show.
4. The L Word (and Queer as Folk)
3. Firefly - now that show should have been never ever cancelled!
2. Buffy - how could I not mention that?
1. CSI (and CSI:NY)

1. CSI:NY
2. NCIS
3. CSI
4. Highlander (Oldie, but a Goodie)
5. Supernatural

I used to be into Criminal Minds, but the constant barrage of macabre gets emotionally exhausting after awhile...maybe because I went out and bought both seasons over Spring Break and watched them all back-to-back. I'll probably fall in love with it again when it starts up again in the fall...and also the 4400 (LOVED that show), but due to it's poorly timed cancellation that left so many ends loose, I had to let go.

BTW: Della it's nice to see another MASH fan!
Aaaah, yes, me too... I watched it when it first came to the UK, fell in love with it, although I couldn't stand Wayne Rogers' character Trapper John, so I was more than happy to see Mike Farrell's BJ Hunnicutt take over the reigns - and have loved it ever since.

Winchester was another good addition I thought.

I honestly think it was a program that just got better as it went along, (I cried my eyes out at the end of Goodbye, Farewell and Amen), though I do know some people who would vehemently disagree with me - chuckle.

:D

Here's an updated list of my top 5 :p

1)30 Rock
2)Arrested Development
3)Fawlty Towers
4)Friends/Will and Grace
5)Queer as Folk

And despite the fact that it didn't make the list I still *heart* CSI NY :p

My favorites have changed since I posted last in this thread.

1. The Wire - brilliant, brilliant writing. Tight plot, interesting subject, great characters. I cannot rave enough about this show.

2. Battlestar Galactica - season one is excellent and the quality hasn't dipped that much since.

3. The Colbert Report - okay, I'm obsessed. Attending a taping and seeing Stephen in person only made things worse. He is hilarious.

4. Firefly - Discovered this post-cancellation and really enjoyed it. Funny show, interesting world, great characters.

5. House - once wrote this off as formulaic, boring, stupid, etc. But then I actually saw an episode (funny how that works) and liked it a lot. When it's at it's at it's best, it's hard to beat.

mimic, I love all these shows too. :D I have only recently started watching The Colbert Report, as I didn't realize it was on here in the UK until recently. I am now religiously recording them and watching them during the long hiatus between now and Season 4.5 of Battlestar Galactica (2009 *sigh*). I'm also catching up on episodes of The Wire, which I am really enjoying. :)

Top 5

1. Battlestar Galactica (the best, most ground-breaking TV show ever) :D
2. The West Wing
3. House
4. Firefly
5. The Colbert Report

My shows have changed a lot throughout the years. Especially my top 5. I'm in love with Pushing Daisies, and CSI which used to be my favorite show, is no longer my favorite, though remains the one that I'm most involved with.

Top 5:
1. Pushing Daisies
2. House
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 24
5. Criminal Minds
6. CSI

ETA: House, Desperate Housewives and 24 I guess could all be tied for the same one, because I really do adore those 3 a lot.

ETA 2: I had to go with 6. Criminal Minds is way good and it's actually better than CSI.

Last edited:
Well my favorite shows of all time ...

1 - Full House
2 - Beverly Hills 90210
3 - The Nanny
4 - Bobby's World
5 - That 70's Show

and right now ...

1 - Supernatural (Sadly I got ticked off during the the writer's strike and Supernatural was there to save all those Thursdays with no CSI :lol:)
2 - CSI
3 - CSI NY
4 - Monk
5 - Psych

Right my favourite shows ummm.... Where do I start? I have too many it's ridiculous! lol!

1. CSI: NY (<-----Of course)
2. Friends (Please let there be a film!)
3. Doctor Who (Best Sci Fi show on the planet!)
4. QI (I am so in love with Stephen Fry and Alan Davies's comedy on the show!
5. Mock the Week (OMG! Russell Howard is soooo fine! and he's funny too!)

"The thrill is in the chase. Never in the capture."

1 CSI
2 Wie is de Mol? (Dutch show)
3 Grey's Anatomy
4 Gooische Vrouwen (Dutch show)
5 Prison Break

Other shows I like (past and future): Dawson's Creek, Expeditie Robinson (I think known is US as Survival), CSI: NY, South Park, Het Blok (Dutch show) Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place etc etc etc.

Back