You Know You're Addicted To (insert actor name here) When...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by quoth_the_raven, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Re: You Know You're Addicted To (insert actor name here) Whe

Argh, you know you're addicted to Jorja when your friends insult her just because they know it'll piss you off. Which it does. Majorly.

The whole 'fat/pregnant' thing makes me so mad! Seriously, she looks HEALTHY to me. I can't say that about many other actresses.

I never even noticed the gold fingernail... now I have to watch Committed again, even thought I've seen it about five times. Now I'm considering doing the painting my pinky gold thing. I probably won't, but I'm thinking about it.

I wrote Save Sara! in my notebook during math. I was going to write more stuff but then I actually had to start paying attention. Real life sucks.

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

real life does suck
    i'll kick anybody's ass that makes fun of her.
    the pinky scene, the one i noticed, is at one point where they're interviewing the guy ...(what's his name?) that threatened her w/ the shard of pottery. sara's at the table across from him, and grissoms kind of sitting behind her.

you knokw you're addicted to jorja when all the quotes you use on the *name that episode* or *favorite quotes* threads are from jorja. (i've done like two from grissom, but w/e)
    you know you're addicted when just a picture of her can make your heart go *cathunk...cathunk*

3. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

My only friend who does that is a total b****, she's not really my friend anymore. Once she called her (Jorja) ugly. I was going to say "She's way prettier than you'll ever be" but decided not to, her opinion means nothing to me anyway.

You know you're addicted to Jorja when you're thinking 'I need some gold nail polish! Now!' I've got 113 pics of her labelled 'JF 1', 'JF 2' etc. Then I've got more pics that I actually gave names.

4. GSRfanatic25

me too brooke,on the pic thing
    i've been collecting them like nobody's business lately!
    i want gold nail polish too
    how bout this one, kind of obvious:
    ykyatJF when your heart breaks at the thought of her not being on csi anymore, the thought of sara dying, the thought of not being able to see her on a weekly bases!!

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

You know when you're addicted to William Petersen/Grissom when -

- you walk all over the forecourt of the Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas, because he did in an ep

-you convince your mate who is going on holiday to Vegas with you that he would prefer to see Ka because Grissom investigated it

-you ride the Manhattan Express at NYNY - even though it totally bangs your head around and kills your neck!

All sad but, oh, so true! :lol:

BTW - quoth... that is SERIOUS Sidle obsession! Excellent work!

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Why thank you, I've never before had someone thank me for being such an obsessive fan :p I appreciate it :lol:

I have already vowed to find the right shade of nail polish :p

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I think I have some gold polish at my mom's house, but it's probably not the right shade. I might have to go to the mall every day after school and hunt for it.

For pics, JFO is the sh*t! I really do blush when someone, including me,mentions Sara or JF. It's really embarrassing.

I know what you mean GSRfanatic, I can't go more than a few days without watching her or looking at pictures of her. Not that I would want to.

8. GSRfanatic25

oh seriously. the thought of her makes me ... lol, smile, feel warm

and i can't stand a day w/out jorja anymore. it's like withdrawal will kill me.
    even if i have to resort to fanfics to get it, i have to have my sara
    my drug!!

9. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Whenever Sara's enters a scene I blush. And sometimes I'm thinking about Jorja or Sara while I'm eating dinner and THAT makes me blush. I grin whenever I talk about her.

If I ever do real drugs, I'll be in serious trouble, I get addicted so easily.

I watched Comitted and saw the gold nailpolish, but it was only for a second and I was watching it on this site that you can't rewind on. So what hand/ finger did she have the polish on? I actually think I have a similar shade.

10. GSRfanatic25

i really wanna say it was her right hand, but i'm not completely sure

and i know what you mean... i'm an addictive personality, i'm learning. i was obsessed w/ gilmore girls for a lil while, and harry potter like nobody's business... and now csi, which is much much much worse than anything else combined. i will be screwed if i ever truly get hooked to some illegal substance!!
    at least csi/gsr/jorja aren't unhealthy...:D

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

was it on her right index finger? That's what it looked like, but I only saw it for a second.

I used to be obsessed with Friends, and then Harry Potter. I'm way more obsessed with CSI/GSR/Jorja than any of those though.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

you know you're addicted to Nick Stokes/George Eads when..:

-you scream when you get to work with him on the CSI: computer games.
    -you make a Nick Stokes sim; of course, with no shirt on!
    -you can tell your friends exactly how each dream of him went.
    -you think of the perfect guy, and his face pops into your mind.
    -you go to the 'ward' and smile at every adorable picture they post.
    -you search youtube for everyone video made on him.
    -you have memorized every video made on him.
    -you start using the phrase 'stoked' for everything you say.
    -when he cries, you cry.
    -everytime you watch grave danger, you start to cry; even if it is the 25th time :D
    -when ever there's a 'hollywood's top 100 hottest guys on', you eagerly wait through it for george.
    -you start writing hate mail when you figure out he's not of the list! *WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!*
    -you decided to stop your 'why i love nick/george' list before it turns into a story.

13. GSRfanatic25

harry potter's like a gateway drug or something!!

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'll go with Marg now

-you try despirately to make your hair like hers in Season 4 of CSI. It's the same length and eveything
    - you want to know what type of Yoga she does so you can have a body like hers.
    -you want to know where she shops or who does her wardrobe because you LOVE her clothes!
    -your daugthers know who Sara is and who Catherine is on CSI
    :lol:
    -have toyed with the idea of dying your hair to match hers.
    -want China Beach to come out on DVD to give to everyone as presents. You know, to spread the Marg love/obession :)
    -am willing to watch movies with her in them, even if they weren't that great.. such as the one with Steven Segal ( I can't remember the name right now) :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.