you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

lol - ditching school for CSI - another sign that shows addiction... or even better, goin to school FOR CSI - cuz bio and chem rock!

LOL and she confesses it straight out! What if your parents were on the site spyin on you!
Thats another thing, when your willing to get grounded for CSI... (long as your CSI song dedication cds and pics are still with you)

my parents know, i used to be a skool refused, went maybe one day every two weeks, just sat at home and watched tv, or played computer, or slept, or went out.

you know ur addicted when you turn down going out to stay home and watch CSI!

yes im guilty of it, lol

when you listen to any music whatsoever and relate it back to a ship. or when your friends get sick of you reminding them that CSI is on tonight.

it was on last night and i missed it :s thank God theyll play it again today :D
When everyone's at the auditorium or campus for this New Student Orientation party - watchin the concert and dancing and eating... and your inside the computer lab posting on CSI or studying scientific terms mentioned on CSI. ( yes it means i have no friends :lol: )

hey everyone.glad this thread was added..loved reading all your posts...
Although i didn't watch CSI dvds for a whole week,i got through almost half a season in a day and was grounded for the rest of the week :(

when you see a car with a number plate which says "dna" at the end you shout out i want that car (i did this coming home from school)

when you see a street called stokes and start giggling like a skool girl

my teacher hasnt said any csi type stuff yet but im waiting for a quiz in physics or chemstry hehe ill proberley be top because of csi

lol, yeah and its funi coz my bro's gf's name is sarah, and whenever i hear the name im like, what csi where, lol, and they are like omg u freak haha

Back