You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.. I got another one.. I knew I watch too much CSI:NY when I was in the Chem lab and doing some random experiment and thought about Danny in Trapped :D

miss_blue said:
oh.. I got another one.. I knew I watch too much CSI:NY when I was in the Chem lab and doing some random experiment and thought about Danny in Trapped :D

Hey, who doesn't enjoy thinking about Danny in "Trapped"? :devil:

Oh, you meant the chemistry experiments. :eek:

:lol: ;)

Top41 said:
Hey, who doesn't enjoy thinking about Danny in "Trapped"? :devil:

Oh, you meant the chemistry experiments. :eek:

:lol: ;)

I thought about doing the experiments with him.. somewhat weird..kind of pathetic but also very well true :lol: :lol: ;)

Here's what I have found out about the CSI magazine series. The CSI magazine NY issue will be out on stands around March 10th.
The Maimi issue is out now and the Vagas one was out during Christmas. After the NY issue they will go back back to Vagas and cyle back though, so every 3rd issue will be about NY. The magazine will be availble on any well stocked magazine stand and comes out quarterly. Suscriptions are available but they only let you subscribe to the whole series not just a cirtin show (ie., you can only to get all the issues not just the NY one).

Hope that clears things up for you guys. (Again I'm being a know-it-all today, sorry ! :D)

^^ thanks for the input flacknatic!

I know I watch to much CSI NY because I named my fantasy football team Kinkapoodle United and we suck by the way :lol:

I put ny eppys on my video ipod just so i can watch it anywhere i go...i watch it on campus, hehe.

I have the first two csi mags....they are great! And the new york one comes out in time for me to bring to Gary Sinise's concert JUST in case. I went to an x-files event, and i didn't bring anything to get signed, that is like my biggest regret in life. Seriously, i could have had the entire cast of x-files autographs (except David D., he was too 'busy' and hated vancouver)

^When you're talking to one of your colleagues about Mac and how you like him in black, and says 'Yeah, you'd like him in nothing too, I bet'

When you tell your dad about Mac getting the 3:33 calls and he says 'Yeah, it's probably you doing it'

When you see the name 'Danna Messer' on a website that has nothing to do with CSI, (it's actually a member of staff at the uni whose website it is) and you grin like an idiot.

When the Weekend reviewer Nigel Andrew refers to Don Flack as DOM Flack and you want to kick his a**!

When you see a CSI NY book you've already read and you flick through it and re-read your favorite bits.

When you work in a library and you see the new CSI NY book in and it's through the back waiting to be brought out for display and you grab it. Then you get excited whenever it's not on the shelf because it means someone else has taken it and may be being converted to the NY Love.

MacsLady said:
When the Weekend reviewer Nigel Andrew refers to Don Flack as DOM Flack and you want to kick his a**!

"DOM Flack?" That's kinda hot actually. ;) I'll bet Danny's called him that a time or two. :devil: Oh wait. The reviewer meant Dom as in "Dominic," didn't he? :p :lol:

ETA: I think I just inadvertently made a post for "You Know You Spend Too Much Time on TalkCSI When . . . "

PerfectAnomaly said:
MacsLady said:

"DOM Flack?" That's kinda hot actually. ;) I'll bet Danny's called him that a time or two. :devil: Oh wait. The reviewer meant Dom as in "Dominic," didn't he? :p :lol:

ETA: I think I just inadvertently made a post for "You Know You Spend Too Much Time on TalkCSI When . . . "

:lol: Oh, you are not alone. :lol: That was my first thought when I saw "Dom" Flack, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Top41 said:
PerfectAnomaly said:
MacsLady said:

:lol: Oh, you are not alone. :lol: That was my first thought when I saw "Dom" Flack, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

I know I'm not alone. I blame finding this forum and conversing with you people for the corruption of my pure, innocent thought process. :p :lol:

And to stay on topic, I started to call our dog "Lindsay" agin this morning. *@$%!&* :mad:

PerfectAnomaly said:
Top41 said:
PerfectAnomaly said:
MacsLady said:

I know I'm not alone. I blame finding this forum and conversing with you people for the corruption of my pure, innocent thought process. :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Come on now, you know you're a corruptor and not a corruptee. :devil: ;)

And to stay on topic, I started to call our dog "Lindsay" agin this morning. *@$%!&* :mad:

Why do you hate your dog? :confused: :(

;)

I've got a prepaid cell phone, and when you call to ask how much money is left, you receive a text message by.........333 !!!
I find that fun since the 333 storyline. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back