You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

When you find your Mom who claims not to like the show, has started watching it with you every Saturday.... Hehe, I know she's been converted, she just won't admit it... :lol:

2. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

You know you've watched too much CSI:NY when you turn on another NY based crime drama and start looking for your favorite CSI's at the crime scene! I caught myself looking for Hawkes and Lindsay just the other night during Law and Order.

You know you've watched too much CSI: NY when you think the initials on the back of the jackets are wrong on the other shows.

You know you've watched too much CSI:NY when the voices in your head are those of Danny and Flack...although that might not be a bad thing, depending on what they're saying!

I was also heartbroken the other night when another show came on and the opening shot was an aerial view of the Chrysler Building. I knew it wasn't CSI but when I saw the skyline I was immediately in CSI mode.

I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I have gone around the bend on this one!

3. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

This (or something similar) may have been posted already...

Your sister asks you when you're going to delete all of the CSI: NY reruns from the DVR and you get this scared look on your face and ask her why. When she tells you that it's 88% full and that you've already watched them you respond with "but I like them and want to watch them again..."

Yeah that happened last night... she rolled her eyes as usual

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

That happens to me when Channel 5 in the UK shows one of its adds for CSI Sunday and they have a Mac clip in it...I get this goofy grin when I see and hear him..

Nice to know I am not the only one..:)

You know you watch to much CSI:NY when you can tell which episode it is from the first few seconds

You know you watch to much CSI:NY when you live in the UK but the first thing you do on a Thursday morning is log onto your computer to see what everyone thought of the ep. To see if anyone has posted screencaps or clips on youtube and to see if you can get a hold of the ep. And to see if the promo for next weeks episode has been posted. (This has made me late for work on more than one occasion..:))

You know you watch to much CSI:NY when your bookmarks consist of:-
    all the CSI:NY sites and forums,
    all the spoiler sites,
    every Gary Sinise web site and LJ page,
    and most of the fan fiction pages related to NY..

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  5. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...

You go see A Hunting In Connecticut and you when you realize that not only is there one CSI: NY character (Reed) but TWO(the bad guy from Hostage/Veritas), you completely freak out at that instead of the fact that this is an incredibly scary movie. As soon as the movie is over, you rush home because all you wanna do is go watch the reruns from when these two appeared.

6. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you know exactly how long you have spent on the treadmill because you started running when a CSI:NY repeat started ;)

AND you plan going to the gym around when CSI:NY repeats are on... Danny is the only thing that makes the treadmill bearable!! :lol:

7. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

-You can't sleep because you're waiting for the new episode to air since your country is 8 hours earlier than the US
    -Even your mom knows every CSI by their character and real names. :)

8. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

[I dont know if this has been mentioned but it happened a few months ago to me]

When you're at the shopping mall and you pass by the section with all the TVs and one of them is playing the Scarlet TV Series Ad and you suddenly stop dead in your tracks beacuse you think you've seen a glimps of AJ Buckley and Totally freak out thinking its a new TV show with him in it only come home search it and realise it's actually an ad FOR TVs.

[Did that make any sense? If not, Watch it here]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  9. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

You know you watch too much csi:ny when.... you open out the book your reading and you are on page 333 then you look over to the book your mums reading and she's also on page 333 ! And you get a bit worried! :lol: (this happend to me the other day!)

10. merlin222

merlin222 Victim

You have a teddy bear named Hawkes. :lol:

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

...you notice you've posted at 3:33 at the exactly same time as someone else... :lol:

(...erm, whaddazit meeeean? :lol:)

:p

12. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

You are listening to Radio 4 from the UK tonight and Mark Lawson is interviewing Jay McInerney talking amongst other things about his book "Bright Lights, Big City" and you immediately think about "American Dreamers" episode from Season 1. Also in an earlier programme, "Heresy" the presenter Victoria Cohen mentioned "The Hanged Man and the Tower " tarot cards and you went yep CSI NY "Boo" episode. can't get away from CSI NY. :)

Yep I listen to Radio 4 ;) Look I still love CSI NY so don't judge me please!

13. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Hehe, good one!

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When
    You start to study English because you want to talk about CSI:NY and about Gary Sinise on this site

15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

while walking east on 52nd street passing a CBS building me and my roomie spotted a Greek flag down the street. my roomie is Greek and LOVES Melina Kanakaredes. when she saw the flag she freaked out and said "i wonder if she's like the Queen: the flags out when she's there" haha. then my roomie said that she and Melina can be in the Greek Beak society haha.