"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

So is it the lab rats playing while the CSI are working? The preview has too many clips...but I like the one of Brass twirling his gun. Fact is, the more I watch CSI the more I like Brass. He's got some of the best lines out there.

I loved the game "Clue" when I was younger. So much fun. So if it's like the game "Clue", did Miss Wendy do it in the balastics lab with Colt 45? Or did Mr. Bobby do it in the Morgue with an ice pick?

Well, we already know that Grissom did it in the Denali with Sara. (Sorry couldn't leave out "Clue" reference).

Brass is one character that NEVER disappoints. He has had and will probably continue to have some of the best lines in the show and they seem to work perfectly with the character's witty attitude. I am sure he'll have something good to say in this eppy too.

FIASCO......heheheh!

I agree that this is just the type of episode that should come next. I will miss Sara very much, but it's nice to have something lighthearted after her goodbye. I'm looking forward to this...

This episode seems like it'll be really good. I agree with everyone else, we need a lighthearted/funny episode after the last few. I went to the CSI exhibit at the science museum in Boston, and I saw those exact bobbleheads for sale, pretty cool.

yay, i love funny eppys. I loved lab rats last season, so i am looking forward to this one. I wish I could buy a Grissom bobble head...

Smokey said:
S_Bright said:
I sure hope Nick says "So it's over" at some some point :D

Ohhhh...that's a good one!! :lol:

Nick walks into Grissom's office and takes a seat.

Grissom: Yes Nick

Nick: So Sara left..

Grissom winces: Yes she did..

Nick is quiet for a second then says..

Nick: So it's over..

Grissom glares.

Sorry, that would be such a burn!

Anything has to be better than last week's episode, which I can't see to purge from my brain. So I'm hoping that I get to see some good Greg moments, and I hope that Grissom doesn't try to bite his head off if Greg tries to say something to make Grissom feel better.

Nick is a hugger. I can definitely see Nick trying to hug Grissom as a way to comfort him. Brass would probably try to get Grissom to go out for a beer.

It's fun to try to predict what methods of comfort the team tries on Grissom.

Too much Hodges is just that...too much. I wish a former lab tech turned CSI would just put Hodges in his place.

I would love to see CSI bobble head figures. Pabzi, they are little figurines where the head is set on a spring and if you push it down it moves/bobbles. They are fun to have and people like to collect them. I have a Frodo from Lord of the Rings, bobble head. :lol:

Well it sounds like this ep is supposed to also show how the CSI's practice their skills. Hodges little thing will probably help them with it.

idahomom said:
Well, we already know that Grissom did it in the Denali with Sara. (Sorry couldn't leave out "Clue" reference).

Ahh! That was hilarious! :lol:

As for guessing the ways the team will try and comfort Grissom, I think Warrick will just tell him that he's there if he ever needs to talk.

pabzi said:
What's a bobble head?

A bobble head is a kind of figurene that most people put in their cars and as they drive along the head on the figures bobbles :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see the eppie :p Bobby D :D

Oh! I know what bobbleheads are. I'm from Israel, and there for some reason, they are only in the form of dogs. People put them on the dashboards of cars, and they are just called dogs with moving heads in the car. Hebrew is primitive. Since I've been here I have not seen any :p.

Back on topic, who do you think will enjoy David's game? I think that everyone will look at him like he is out of his mind, then they will start to play and will have fun, but that's just my opinion.

Back