"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Well, the way Greg said "Yeah, whatever!" makes me wonder if Hodges showed him the game and maybe didn't include him or something like that. They've always been kind of competitive, those two.

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

That's what I was thinking....or at least, along those lines anyway! Or maybe played it and lost....lol!

3. mana

mana Dead on Arrival

or maybe greg is angry with Grissom cause of sara's departure :rolleyes:

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I'd love to see some humour in the ep, but I don't want it to be all about the jokes, as long as they have some sad scenes where Grissom's dealing (or not dealing, as the case may be) with Sara's departure, I'm good. And I don't think that every single character will try to comfort him. Like Greg, I don't see it happening. I'd put my money on Cath and Brass for sure, and like Emily said, Warrick can relate, so maybe him. I would hope for Nick but thus far we haven't seen much of Nick interacting with the team, something I miss dearly. Most of his scenes are solely about the case at hand.

Those clips are cute yet odd...Wedges is adorable. :)

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Funny, funny clips. I can't wait to see this episode.

You know Greg said "Whatever" to Archie last week when they were talking about something online. I wonder what is going on with him?

6. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

:lol: Hodges is so damn cute and Funny... im looking forward to this episode.

7. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Oh. My. #$@%. This is going to be the best "CSI" ever. I cannot WAIT!!! Thanks for posting the clips!!

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think it might be kind of like "Lab Rats" was, where the "real" CSIs just come in and out of the scenes and you don't really know what they've been doing. That is probably the reason for Greg's "whatever".

Funny that Hodges calls the game "Lab Rats". :)

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Hehe, Korb, I was just gonna email you the second one!

This looks AWESOME!

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

this looks great :lol: :lol:

I really loved lab rats, this one looks even better, since it won't be a clip show

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Do you think that they will actually act out the scenes, or will they be seeing it in their heads. What I mean is, did the lab rats actually explode something in the Archie scene, or were they seeing it in their heads in the game?

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i think they are acting out the situation they are thinking about playing or when they are actually playing. So it will kind of be like scrubs, where the crazy stuff acted out isn't really happening.

That speech Hodges gave, with him in the tv screen reminds me of a canadian forensic show called 'exhibit A', which aired in the 90's i used to watch when i was like 12ish. That is exactly what the host would do...hmmmm.

13. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

The clips made it seem like they were seeing the scenes in their heads. They wouldn't actually blow up part of the lab. That part was definitely in Hodges' head, but they might act out other ones that are less dangerous. Thanksgiving dinner had better be over by 9, because this episode looks great.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I declined all of my Thanksgiving invitations, none of them I wanted to go to anyway...this is so much better!

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm loving those clips. This actually looks like a fairly interesting episode. If it is good, it will just go to show that you don't need the main cast to carry an episode - even if you do need them to carry the season.

I am still hoping to see Greg in there somewhere, though, with a decent part. Especiallly considering he's a lab rat turned CSI.