Worst ways to end the series

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by dogbert14, May 3, 2008.

1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

That would be a bad way to end the series? :eek:

Worst ways?

A gang (sorry, another gang) takes over Miami and kills the rest of Horatio's family. He then takes a large rifle and shoots them all in a slowed down moment of 'coolness'. Oh, that part already happened.

Calleigh decides she now hates guns and decides to quit, taking another member of MDPD to date for a while.

Ryan gets his OCD back. No, actually, that would be a good thing.

Eric gets shot again.... not good.

2. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

After a late nite of drinking, Eric stumbles to Ryan's house for a little game of I Spy *wink,wink* They fall madly in love and retire to Vegas where they meet a dashing young man named Greg Sanders and the 3 live happily ever after until... Natalia freaks and kidnaps Eric. Ryan ends up shooting her.:evil: H and Calleigh find Natalia in a dumpster. And as H takes off his sunglasses he says,"Looks like someone finally took out the trash." In that moment H's Sunglasses begin to fall. Calleigh steps on them and a vengeful H shoots her is the forehead.:devil:

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Ryan's 2.5 kids- the usual AVERAGE number of kids for an American couple to have nowadays-it changes but I always that average would be funny for Ryan.

4. EmilySanders

EmilySanders Lab Technician

soap opera style!

Eric sees Calleigh getting freaky with Ryan. Eric kills Ryan. A time paradox happens and Horatio turns out to be Natalia's long lost son she didn't even know she had. Eric and Calleigh are set to get married, When Ryan and his band off merry zombies show up. Horatio invents a time machine and goes back to the past, and creates a band called "The Who." Back in the lab, Terrorists from Canada have invaded.

...>> It's late here...I just had chocolate. DON'T JUDGE ME

5. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Oh dear lord! These are all so good!:guffaw:

BUT.......

The winner for both "Worst way to end a series" and "Jumping the Shark" is...

"The end of the world comes and Horatio defeats the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse proving to everyone that he is GOD" ~ Kerosene

Lets have a round of applause for the winner!:beer:

6. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

One of the cast members decides that they want to pursue a career in another job, and then leave. <-------WORST