Worst ways to end the series

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by dogbert14, May 3, 2008.

1. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Come up with the most ridiculous, over the top ways to end this show. It can be from H breaking his sunglasses to Yelina suffering a "Marisol" to Miami getting nuked and the whole team dying. Here are a few of mine:

-Speedle is still alive. It turns out that the criminals who shot him in Dispo Day are part of a terrorist organization. Once Speed got attacked, he knew he would have to "go." He set up the ambush in Lost Son and faked his death. Using his superior breathing techniques to hold his breath, he had to be especially careful during Alexx's autopsy not to look alive in any way. He shows up at the lab one day much to the team's surprise, and the series ends with the team buying Speed dinner. And as they are eating dinner, Raymond Caine walks through the door, holding Marisol's hand.....cut to H's shocked face. End credits :lol:

-H develops an allergy to fingerprint powder, and dies when he accidentally inhales it. The team mourns his death, and during his funeral, while everyone else is tossing flowers in his grave, Yelina tosses in his sunglasses. :rolleyes:

-Everyone in the lab but H quits. H, nothing to be in charge of, also quits and becomes a professional bodybuilder. :wtf:

-One day, H truly loses it. Fed up with his crappy life, he shoots up the entire lab. The episode ends with him and Natalia in a gun duel, which Natalia wins by pushing H off of the lab's roof.

-Terrorists, attacking Miami, drop 900 billion nuclear bombs on the lab - at the same time. :eek: After a huge, fiery explosion which obviously decimates not only the lab, but the entire United States as well, the terrorists laugh - until a single bullet coming from the wreckage pierces one of them in the forehead. As they are getting frantic, H then walks out of the debris, completely and totally unscathed, and he singlehandedly guns down the entire terrorist force.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

- Horatio is killed by retired New York City detective Andy Sipowicz who recognized him as a former partner who disappeared.
    - Alexx joins the staff of a news radio station as health reporter.
    - During one of his deep sea diving searches, Eric finds a mermaid and falls in love.
    - Ryan moves to Los Angeles and goes to work for Jerry Bruckheimer productions as a technical advisor and researcher for a trio of fictional forensics shows.
    - Calleigh moves to West Virginia and marries a crazed stalker named Dynamo1.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I love the Andy Sipowicz angle.

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

During a night of heavy drinking and... whatever else... Eric winds up sleeping it off in his bed. Calleigh comes over after he doesn't show up, and finds him, and decides to blow off work and climb in bed with him. :bolian:

Disturbed by the idea that two of his CSIs are now missing, Horatio tries to get the entire task force out to find them... but only Ryan's at work, too. Everyone else took a sick day or is on vacation. Natalia, at a doctor's appointment, finds out she's pregnant, but can't remember if it's Ryan's or Horatio's. :wtf:

Tripp and Horatio get into a huge fight, and they wind up hating each other. Tripp leaves and goes back to Texas. Horatio, with no one left at the lab, stands in the emptiness when Julia comes back. She's sick of him and the crap he's put her through and says that it's over. She shoots him in the head, killing him. :eek:

When he's on the autopsy table, Alexx realizes that he's not actually dead, because he can't be killed. He's Horatio Caine. But, in order to save his life, as his murderer's still out there, she signs off on him being dead, and he goes to Las Vegas, because after all this time, he still can't get Catherine out of his mind. :p

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Stetler has enough & throws Horatio off a cliff & into the ocean.
    Later Horatio is rescued by a woman in a red bathing suit named Cookie, played by Pamela Anderson. They fall in love & she carries him off into the sunset.

Calleigh meets Lady Heather in a bizarre incident & Calleigh decides to leave the lab & take over Lady Heather's business.

Natalia gets all buff & becomes a bodyguard for abused & battered women.

After years of bickering & heartache, Eric & Ryan confess thier undying love for one another & they adopt a 2 year old from China.

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Those got me laughing so hard...

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Too funny guys :lol:, esp. the Andy Sipowitz thing, but I'd be careful. It seems TPTB often take what we say we want and do the EXACT opposite. So be careful ;) , or we might just see Horatio surviving a nuclear attack :rolleyes:

Well, despite my own advice, I still find this very entertaining and couldn't resist. So here's my two cents for this thread:

1. Megan Donner comes back and blows up the lab. (Even H dies :( - C'mon, despite our complaints, that would be really sad! )

2. (along the lines of Andy Sipowitz, and inspired by HCrazy's manips ;) ) John Kelly wakes up in Miami next to Calleigh Duquesne, and says, "I just had the strangest dream ... "

3. There is no "finale" — The last show does not focus on any of the characters, and instead is a really crappy case about a serial killer from Boston :eek: (woops, did that already happen?)

8. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Lmao. Don't even get me started on how much I hate Ann Donahue for spreading the fake rumor that "H almost dies!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Or the show would end Soprano's Style and just cut to black with no real ending whatsoever, leaving the fans thinking "that was it?" :lol:

^ LOL Sipowitz. Somehow that doesn't seem like a very far stretch for this show.

Another really bad way to end the series? Aliens show up and Horatio takes off his face, revealing a slightly-aged Don Johnson. Then they all start doing the can-can together. Cut to: Executive Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer.

I sincerely hope TPTB never look at this thread. :p

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Someone steals Horatio's sunglasses, and the CSIs can't figure out who it is. Why? Because all the evidence points to Speed, who still remains dead.

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I love that one. Just like Newhart.

Dallas: Tim Speedle steps out of a shower. The past four years were a dream.

Star Trek: Calleigh, Eric, and Alexx were in a mirror universe. Horatio really does work in the lab and Speed never died and Tripp has hair.

Quantum Leap: Horatio appears at a bar run by a Tim Speedle look-alike and he sees actors from past cases at the tables but they are new characters.

Wizrd of Oz: Calleigh dresses up as Dorothy, Horatio as the Tin Man, Ryan as the Cowardly Lion, Eric as the Scarecrow, Tripp as Toto, Alexx as the Good Witch, Natalia as the Wicked Witch. They go skipping down the Yellow Sand Beach.

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I would really hate that! I'd just be upset for days!

H doesn't end up with Yelina, sorry if I'm being shippy here but that would really be the worst way to end the series for me second only to:
    Marisol isn't really dead :brickwall:...... nuff said.

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Horatio finds true love on an online dating svc-someone 20+yrs younger and totally ethnic looking. Ryan suddenly remembers he left a wife and 2.5 kids when he stopped doing patrol work to be a lab rat. Eric gets into his wet suit and rescues Calleigh after Jake throws her overboard on their failed engagement yaght party after hearing Cal saying she loves Eric and not him. Natalia runs off with Frank who's been secretly divorced for a year now when she reveals her love of men in uniform. Kyle dumps Julia and begs Dad to take him in BUT H is busy in love so he won't have time to rescue his son anymore. Oh and Stetler gets promoted to Lietenant but EVERYBODY quits and then he's prince of nothing since no one will work with him.

14. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

*Horatio's guilt over comes him and he swallows his gun.
    *Ryan rats everyone out for a million dollar pay day.
    *The end of the world comes and Horatio defeats the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse proving to everyone that he is GOD.
    *Everyone dies from a mystery virus when a dead monkey is brought in as evidence.
    *Stetler is promoted
    *Horatio retires and leaves Calleigh in charge and she isnt able to have a relationship with Eric because of it.
    *World War 3

15. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

2.5? :wtf: