Worst Movies Ever

This is so funny! Some of the movies you've listed as the worst are some of my favourites! :lol: To each their own!!

I think, one of the worst movies I ever watched was Timeline. And I'm truly sorry because I loooove Gerard Butler but the movie was just really really bad! Some parts were good, but some of the acting..*shudder*

And Marie Antoinette...now there's time I won't get back. It was awful. Just. Awful.

The Mummy 3
I thought it was bearable... it would've been much, much better if they had 1) cast a more age-appropriate actor to play the son and 2) gotten Rachel Weisz back. I would've enjoyed it then.

Dragonball: Evolution has been called an extremely bad movie, but if you ignore the inconsistencies with the anime and manga, it's actually not that bad.

Hannah Montana: The Movie was something I watched for the hell of it (masochism, perhaps?), but I didn't think it was completely horrible. A decent amount was cringe-worthy, though, so it goes here.

High School Musical 3- why is it worse than the first two? Because it made Troy and Gabriella break up again, they got back together again, Sharpay was the bad guy again, Ryan was Sharpay's lapdog again... repetition hurts. More than tween music!

Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie This is the Worst Movie Ever because it exists. I hate Spongebob. Therefore...

here is list of some worst movies i have seen , in no particular order

Star Wars :the Phantom Menace
Alien Autopsy
The Blair Witch Project
The House Of Wax
The Crow 2
The Crow 3

Hannah Montana: The Movie was something I watched for the hell of it (masochism, perhaps?), but I didn't think it was completely horrible. A decent amount was cringe-worthy, though, so it goes here.
LMAO, I didn't even watch it, only the scene with Tyra Banks and the rest of the credits where she was doing her crazy dance in the shop. That was priceless, but I heard some very bad critique about the movie. I guess it's for little girls.

I must add One Missed Call and The Grudge to my list! Those are horrible as well.

I hated te blair witch project it was awful:p

And also all the HSMs they were just cheesy and obvious and just so unbelievable i mean the gorgeous geek who happened to have a great voice falls in love with the popular gorgeous jock who also has a great voice and they go singing all around the school:lol: well thats kinda the gist I got :p Im so cynical

And im sorry to the people who love it but I hate E.T

ET as in the little alien? :lol: I liked it when I was little, but I tried to watch it after I got older and I just found it utterly boring. :lol:

I would just like to add Eagle Eye to my list, I watched it again last night and remembered how bad it was. For a start, I know most will prob disagree with me but I hate Shia Labeouf. Also the ending was obv supposed to be more dark but stupid hollywood studios must have told them to change it given the terrible scene that was stuck on the end.

Also, am watching the Teen choice awards at the mo which is reminding me how much I despise Twilight aswell I really don't understand the fuss...

Phew rant over!

Worst movie ever? Definitely The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen! It's so boring... My friends and I we watched it in the cinema and most of the time we slept... :lol: Don't know why Sean Connery made this movie :shifty:.

Another bad movie is the german one Die Nacht der lebenden Loser (english: Night of the living Losers) It's a parody ofNight of the Living Dead. Actually it's a horror-COMEDY-movie but I've laughed exactly one time. :rolleyes:

ET as in the little alien? :lol: I liked it when I was little, but I tried to watch it after I got older and I just found it utterly boring. :lol:
yh lol I just hate that film I don't evn know why:lol:

Oh ET. I couldn't say I hate that movie. I just can't watch it. I tried it three times or so but right after 5-10 minutes I have to change the channel. I don't know why it's like a "compulsively reflex". :lol:

"Dude, Where's My Car"...... even though I love it.

I'm sure someone has mentioned "Battlefield Earth" because it's one of the most universally reviled movies to have ever been made, but... I'll say it again: "Battlefield Earth" SUCKED.

My sisters and I watched "P.S. I Love You" and we thought it was absolutely wretched. By 3/4 of the way through we were throwing pillows at the TV, screaming "WHY? WHY? MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!!! IS IT OVER YET? MY EEEEEEYES, AAAAUUUUGH!!!"

I am not joking. It was over 2 hours of nonstop crap.

There was a movie on the SyFy (formerly SciFi) channel this past Sunday, "Megashark v. Octopus". I wasn't expecting much but it definitely didn't meet expectations. I think it must have been released in theaters somewhere, because there were constant and obvious deletions of swearwords in the soundtrack. The octopus was big enough to wrap itself around and take down an oil drilling platform and the shark? It was shown as being able to leap high into the air and take down a passenger jet in flight! And it also apparently rammed and sank a destroyer.

i am ssorry to say this but anything with adam sandler in it. that guy just rubs me the wrong way.

Couldn't agree more. My film studies tutor used to go on massive rants about how bad he is, we once had a whole lesson dedicated to watching how terrible his films (bar the odd one, Click for example) were.

For me, even worse than Adam Sandler is Matthew McConaughey. The minute I hear his name in a film trailer, my brain tells me I must definatley not EVER see that film as all the ones i've seen him in have been awful.

other movies that i dont like are ones done by will frerrall. i see that he's going to be in the movie i know that will be one movie that i will not see at all.

Back