WORLD OF COURTESY

CSIsMANIAC said:
^^ I'm from Singapore. Eheh...I know most of you have never heard of it but we're neighbours with Malaysia. That small, tiny, dot right at the end there is...where I'm at right now! :p

Ive heard of it! :D Had a singaporean friend who stayed at my house for a year. Had a chinese/jap bible but could not read a word of it... :p

Singapore- of course I've heard of it- it's been featured in may movies-mainland China right? wow, so cool we have fans from everywhere- ;)

Sorry- what country is Singapore in?, I thought it was China? did it used to be?- no offense intended- I'm pretty geographically savy- so clue me in- ;)it certainly wasn't meant as an insult- :(

Singapore is in Singapore...the country and the capital are both Singapore...(unless it have changed in the last few years). My mum used to ALWAYS go there for work and bring me back coins and stuff..

ah, don't worry Comte, you have no idea how many people have no idea what the capital of Australia is...even if they're here...
Earlier this year, the Backstreet Boys were here for a concert and one of the guys a local TV show went to their press conference as a joke and asked them what the capital of Australia was and they said "Uh...Sydney?...Brisbane?" and everyone says that :lol:

EDIT: It's Canberra if anyone was wondering :lol:

Toronto's only up there cause Vancouver wasn't tested. HMPH. Vancouver's the far better Canadian city. ;)

NY being polite doesn't shock me at all.. when I was there I encountered nothing but politeness and helpfulness. I was there with my dad, who is a quad and uses a wheelchair.. when we went to get on a city bus with the wrong change, a woman stepped forward and chaged my fair to her fare card. I didn't have a single negative experience in New York, it was a wonderful city.

I've been to Canberra and toured the Australian parliament buildings. Very cool. They have an authentic copy of the Magna Carta there, which was amazing to see.

That is true Carl...Singapore is Singapore...And it hasn't changed in recent years..It won't change anytime in the near future...Your Mum used to work here?How long ago?
Lol..That Backstreet Boys thing is funny..Haha...Another proof,apart from Punk'd,that celebrities are not that bright all the time...

Don't fret Desert..I wasn't offended or anything...I'm not surprised that you said that...Our small size really confuses people alot with our capital(although having none)...I'm not that good in geography either..Lol...

My mum never actually worked in Singapore, she used to have to go over every once in a while because she works for a university over here in Aus, and she used to have to go over to do...something. I never really understood what, it was about from 4 to 8 years ago, so she never really explained to me because I was about 8 to 12 at the time (my memory isn't very kind to me today). But I remember that all I really looked forward to was getting all the Singaporean money at the end, and I still have all of it :D

ooo, that reminds me. When I was in year 4 (So I was about 9) I managed to convince some of my friends that one of the coins I got back was worth $1million, and it was only a shiny, broze one cent coin from either Malaysia or Singapore :lol: I still can't believe that they believed me :lol:

Oh..So she's a university professor?Cool....
Yes...Memory can be a funny thing...

Haha...Wow,you really pulled a FAST one on your friends...Funny...

Oh.. :lol: Much confusion about Singapore in here! :lol: But thanks to Comte, me fellow Singaporean, everything's cleared :D.... I think.

I also think that the confusion has been cleared up...Well,mostly at least...
Haha..No probs CSIsMANIAC...

CSIsMANIAC said:
^^ I'm from Singapore. Eheh...I know most of you have never heard of it but we're neighbours with Malaysia. That small, tiny, dot right at the end there is...where I'm at right now! :p
i'm from Wellington, New Zealand. hell auckland AINT even the capital , we are. hello we got the lort premiers

Back