World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The World Cup and Other Football Stuff

Me supports Norway :D
Ole Gunnar Solskjær <3
I so hope he doesn't get injured any more and can kick ass like he used to do before his series of injuries :D

Spain defeated Liechtenstein (omg,how hard is to spell that) 4-0 and we have to play next match against Ulster.

Croatia will play Russia today. However, there has already been a scandal, where 3 of our players (one being probably the best one, Srna) left the quarantine and went to a all-nights bar where there was a shooting around 5am.

So, our selector, Bilic, decided to kick them out. Good for him!

We'll play against Portugal today. It's exciting :D it will be on tv. Man, our newspaper claimed that Saturday's game was on Canal+ but the hell it was! I went back and forth with all canal+ channels and even both Eurosports... grrr!

:D

Tonight, France-Italy ! the World Cup finale revenge :eek:

Finland Portugal 1-1 :D It's great! So many good chances in the end. LMAO when they showed Hodgson yelling that everyone up :lol:
GRR that Christiano falling even no one is near him :mad: Seriously. I hate him because of him being such a child. Could get more respect if didn't fall so easily.

When you watched that game, you can see what's the difference between team who films and who basicly doens't give a crap but gets up and continues. Portuguese could be rolling and looking they are in pain and when they tackled Finns, our guys just gave a bad grin and got up.

Shefki Kuqi <3
plays nowadays in Crystal Palace. Man he is great :D Kosovo's Bull. And Jari played full time :eek: Tho I'm sad that Hodgson doesn't let Forssell play even he is in great shape now :(

Results from tonight's game so far:

Israel Andorra 4-1
Ukraine Georgia 3-2
Azerbaizan Kazakhstan 1-1
Norway Moldova 2-0
Russia Croatia 0-0
Lithunia Scotland 1-2
Finland Portugal 1-1
Bulgaria Slovenia 3-0
Armenia Belgium 0-1

WOEHOE YEAH!!!

The Netherlands-Belarus 3-0!!!

Robin Van Persie 2 goals, 1 assist and Dirk Kuyt 1 goal!!

^ Holy shit! Germany scored 13 goals :eek:. That must be a record or something. Whoa, congrats! That is quite impressive.

Ducky congrats on Finland's being able to tie. I'm not a fan of Portugal or that crybaby Ronaldo so seeing them tie is awesome but it would've been better if you guys won :).

Congrats to all the other winners of todays matches :D.

13-0 :eek: what a score !
France-Italy: 3-1 !!! yeah :D

Great result for Finland Ducky. Congrats to them! :D

I can't believe Spain lost to N.Ireland! :eek:

In the end of the firsthalf, I was just saying "i hope it would be 1-0 after the first..." and there Nuno Gomez scored on 43' :p Hyypiä was bit behind but oh well. He saved us so many times and I'm so amazed to see how well Pasanen comes up (right defenseman) :D

And I saw that Germany score... OMG :eek:
Our next games are against Armenia and Kazakhstan.

Lucy said:
I can't believe Spain lost to N.Ireland! :eek:
Neither can I. :rolleyes:
I wish this helps to fire the Spanish manager Aragonés. :mad:

I think once Spain scored 8 or 9 goals to San Marino but 13 !!! :eek: Poor San Marino. :lol:

No one has mentioned that we beat Macedonia?! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I thought we had some english supporters?!"

Have to say that McClaren is impressing me so far in the role of being a new manager even with a disappointing match last night. 3 games won out of 3 games and having conceeded no goals. That's pretty good. :D

And uh, congrats to Germany for scoring 13 goals! :eek:

I'm very pleased that Croatia managed to get a tie in the first match. Especially without the 3 players who got kicked out of the team. And especially with that awful field they've been playing on...seriously, it was like they were playing on some construction site.

Great job, Finland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back