World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The World Cup and Other Football Stuff

Wow, many congratulations to Italy! :) I thought France were going to win for quite a while there, because Italy were beginning to look tired.

I can't believe it! Italy have won in penalty kicks! What was Zidane thinking though? I mean, that headbutt in the second half of extra time really took a toll on France. It was a very exciting and evenly played match. Even though I wanted France to win I want to extend my congratulations to Italy for winning. Have fun being world champions for four years!

Zidane was an ass in that game! I think he lost it for them! I'm so happy Italy won!! Wooo!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Congratulation ITALY!!!

It's a miracle: 5/5 in penalties!!! :D

I'm so glad they've won!!! They were my second favorite team on this WC!

Oh no so disappointed, what an absolute waste to the end of the most glorious career..can't say how disappointed I am right now :(

I love Zizou but what was he thinking :mad:

But well done Italy, they really do deserve it, as an English girl it is nice to see a side overcome a penalty jinx and win, very happy for Cannavaro, he is a superb player, I think after all that is going on with Italian football, it takes amazing guts and courage to do that, and what great penalties too :cool:

Good on you Italy :D and well done Horacio ;)

NOOOO! Well, I just want to congratulate Italia, but I was supporting France, so :p

BRAVO AGLI AZZURRI !!!!
CAMPIONI DEL MONDO !!!

And wth did Zidane? How he could say goodbye to football that way?

I feel sorry for Trezeguet,poor guy.

:D :D :D :D :D :DYEEEPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *still can't believe what the heck zidane did, but hell, italians just rule*

Footyliz said:
Oh no so disappointed, what an absolute waste to the end of the most glorious career..can't say how disappointed I am right now :(

I love Zizou but what was he thinking :mad:

I feel exactly the same way. Even I'm not a fan of France or French players, he has always been such a great player, such a gentleman and ends his career like that :( Just plain sad.

But YAYAYA FOR ITALY! And Oh Materazzi how happy he was with his goal because it was his fault France got that penalty shot.

I think goalies in penalty shots.. well, think of Ricardo. If I remember right, he has gone to right direction EVERY TIME in this WC penalties... but now Buffon and Barthez... oh my. Buffon the world's best goalie? Didn't impress me so well... Oh well, perhaps not the best with penalties but anyways. Considering Lehmann, Kahn and Richardo as better ones ;) and of course van der Sar.

oh, Zidane!!! :( This was not necessary....
I adore him, he would have deserved better. :(
I'm sorry for David... :(
IMO France was better during the game.
I don't know why but I'm soo sorry for France.

A little part of me is also happy for Italy.
It's complicated, I know. :rolleyes:

inge said:
oh, Zidane!!! :( This was not necessary....
I adore him, he would have deserved better. :(
I'm sorry for David... :(
IMO France was better during the game.
I don't know why but I'm soo sorry for France.

A little part of me is also happy for Italy.
It's complicated, I know. :rolleyes:

lalalala, I agree :rolleyes:

gotta tell ya'll - i'm so freakin' happy. i was chearing for Portugal and Italy the whole time, and they are respectively 4th and 1st in the world now!! i think it's just good to have me as a fan :lol: btw Buffon played good i think. but my fave will ALWAYS BE DESPITE EVERYTHING - CRISTIANO RONALDO *melts*

This is no offense to the CR-lovers but:
Almost every girl I know loves Cristiano Ronaldo. I can't see the thing in him. He's a weener, I mean, he cries like a (...)! He's a great player, though, but you can do much more than just falling on the ground and asking for yellow cards and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back