Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Oh yeah, just remembered, for anyone who didn't already know, the actress who played Paige is actually going to be the new person to join the CSI: NY cast.

It wasn't the same without her. But, the show did not suffer at all with her absence. I can't wait for her return though. She's one of my fav characters...Hell they all are.

I have to agree that this was one of the best season premieres this year, right up there with NCIS's premiere.

Wonder if it's a "Danny" thing (hospital avoidance)?

I actually thought the same thing. There were times tonight when I thought the actions of Danny were very similar to those of another Danny.

I think Danny skipped out as soon as the doctor left for a minute.

That is exactly what Danny did. When he was explaining to Jack that the doctors told him he was alright, he was totally making things up off of the top of his head. With a little bit of stuttering. Such a bad boy.

Oh wow...SO MUCH DM!! Ericas gotta be happy! lol ITS SO SWEET! sam was awww!

You know I'm happy! Those boys have more love for each other than anyone. His broken up "Martin, Martin.." at the beginning.. nothing Sam says will ever top that.

I liked the episode immensely! Was I the only one to miss Vivian?

Nope, you weren't the only one. We need Vivian back so she can put Jack in his place. Once she finds out what happened to her boys, she will take charge. That's why I love her!

Yeah I guess you're right. For a second while watching the episode I was like

"Shut up?"
"Come on, Jack. Don't be so hard on him." But, that so does not change the fact of that being a superb episode. ^^ *is still in awe from it*

First of all, I agree with everyone when I say good episode last night. Also, I agree with Jack and what he said to Danny. After all, Danny should've known better than to shoot thru the door with a civilian there. I know he was upset but he works for the FBI and should maintain his composure while on the job.

Yeah, but, there's a difference between saying that, and telling him she loved him. They may have something bewteen each other, but I still feel strongly that Jack and her have something more.

I agree with you 100% on this. I'm all for Jack and Sam. I also see you are a fan of Jack like me. By the way, I love your banner (totally hot)!!!!

I think Danny skipped out as soon as the doctor left for a minute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is exactly what Danny did. When he was explaining to Jack that the doctors told him he was alright, he was totally making things up off of the top of his head. With a little bit of stuttering. Such a bad boy.

I totally agree! When Jack asked him Danny did a little grin that said, "Gee, I got that doctor."

Yeah, but, there's a difference between saying that, and telling him she loved him. They may have something bewteen each other, but I still feel strongly that Jack and her have something more.

I agree with you 100% on this. I'm all for Jack and Sam. I also see you are a fan of Jack like me. By the way, I love your banner (totally hot)!!!!
Thanks! ;) And...I posted the larger version somewhere in here I think. :D

Maybe it was just me but, did anyone else think it was kind of unfair for them to have Jack get the last moment with Valhalla (sp?) instead of Danny? I mean, Danny shot through a door almost killing someone innocent to get to the guy and didn't end up getting a piece of him at all.

I personally think it would've been a little more intense if it were Danny rather than Jack, and I'm not saying that because Danny Taylor/Enrique Murciano is basically my life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back