Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Without A Trace

Hmm and sam's speech at the end, now that was moving and did my ears hear right did victor admit to being wrong AGAIN? :lol:

Now see i saw viv in the promo, grrr they do this all the time, slice promo's together to make it look one way and its another. Loved the ending Perfect.

Here's the poll. :D

2. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

Excellent! Very good episode. Picked up right from last year.

The sheer hotness of Jack. ^^

What got me too, is that if you noticed, Sam never said she loved him either. I'm not saying it's not gonna happen the next ep, but maybe she doesn't wanna be with him.

3. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I believe she said something along the lines of being there for him until he got back on his feet.

4. KatieHeartsCSI

Yeah, but, there's a difference between saying that, and telling him she loved him. They may have something bewteen each other, but I still feel strongly that Jack and her have something more. Very sweet of what she said (had tears in my eyes), though. :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I may be the only one who thought Sam's speech was quite lame. I'm not saying that because I am a full-blooded D/M shipper, but come on! Sam's a big girl, she could've told Martin all those things when she was actually with him! Now when he's lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life she decides to take pity on him? That was horrible, and it just didn't hit a soft spot for me at all.

Jack, on the other hand, I can see him being upset at Danny for firing while the doctor was still in the room, but he was a little too hard on him. Telling him to shut up? That just didn't go for me. He did just witness someone he calls a friend (and lover :D) almost being shot to death! Give him a break, he's going to need a little time to adjust to that.

Other than that, the show was good. I mean, that's all the time.

6. KatieHeartsCSI

The greatest twist in television history. Danny and Martin are doing it. I think I'd fall off my seet laughing and not be able to talk for about 20 minutes. Sexy, but funny.

7. KatieHeartsCSI

But, you gotta think of the costs too. I mean Jack is already under stress with Martin and Vivian, then he has to find this guy who's a terrorist. Now, Danny lets his emotions get the best of him and he fires through a door and putting an innocent life in jeapordy. I think I would say the same thing to him. You just don't fire blindly through a door.

8. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Oh wow, a definite A+ here.

And if I wasn't quite sure about the D/M shippiness before, I totally am onboard now. And, is it just me that thinks Danny wasn't quite released like he said he was. I'm guessing that it wasn't just the dying lover thing, but also maybe an untreated head injury that was messing him up.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally get that. What Danny did was a little stupid but, Jack does have to realize that Danny's just as stressed as he is. Jack could've handled the situation a lot better than he did, rather than just telling him to shut up. That was kind of, unprofessional.

10. KatieHeartsCSI

Yeah I guess you're right. For a second while watching the episode I was like

"Shut up?"
    "Come on, Jack. Don't be so hard on him."

But, that so does not change the fact of that being a superb episode. ^^ *is still in awe from it*

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

might not have been professional but it got his attention, and snapped him back, jack knows his people somewhat and what gets them back, that just happened to slap him the otherside of the head without the pain, er bill or injury. :D

12. KatieHeartsCSI

Very good point there. I mean, at the time, poor Danny was still shaken up. You could tell. I think that was the only way Jack could have gotten his attention, unless he biffed him on the back of the head. :p

13. keljopy

keljopy Witness

I think Danny skipped out as soon as the doctor left for a minute.

14. KatieHeartsCSI

What do you mean? Like, he just left? If you mean it that way, then yes I think the same. I don't think he was released by anyone.

15. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Nope, I definitely got the impression that he skipped at least part of his treatment. Possibly the CT scan and definitely the 'overnight for observation' thing. Wonder if it's a "Danny" thing (hospital avoidance)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.