William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW britfan sounds like you had a fantastic time.
    I cracked up a the Jolly Rancher part of the story. :lol:

Vegas is a great city, lots of stuff to see and do.

I'm very sorry that you didn't get to see Billy :(

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, we did have fun, thanks, hhunter. NEVER eat Jolly Ranchers... I have never tasted anything so foul in my life! The Y11's a bought them for were horrified by them too! :lol: The Hershey chocolate went down well though!

I'm sad I didn't see Billy too. But, perversely, it's probably for the best. My mate would have gambled my bail money and I would still be in prison. Orange jumpsuits do not suit me. Not my colour! :lol:

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Jolly ranchers, didn't we used to have those in the Uk?
    Gutted about your near Billy miss Britters, sounds like you had an awesome time though anyway. =]

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

5. LemonJelly06

jeans and a black tshirt... nooice. :D
    I'd be wary of going up to someone like him and stuff, must get sick of it... then again i'd be so gutted if I missed an oppotunity... hard desision really.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

o_O
    Huh?
    Did everybody cave? lol
    Meh.
    I haven't been on here in a very long time...
    I disliked strongly GTH, Case of the Cross dressing carp was pretty awesome, I loved the Chick...Chip? I still can't learn that ep title... I loved it anywho, that could be due to the fact that Ronnie is welcome in my bed any day. :rolleyes: Annnnnd the cross over ep... >.> ...*birds tweeting* anyone know what it was about? lol Then GBAGL was perfect angst, I almost cried.
    Billy in the beekeepers whatsit was fabulous, so bloody perfect. *sigh*

THE KISS!! Mother of... What I would give...

Err.

7. LemonJelly06

EGG! :D long time!

Gentle Gentle was just on tv over here.. never get sick of that ep, loved the scene with Warrick and Griss,
    "Damn Warrick."
    "I'm sorry, your ticker ok?" :lol:

And our Billy is such a sweetheart in the whole ep. :)

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

EGGY!

LemonJelly I really liked Gentle, Gentle too. I thought Grissom was going to loose it a few times. That case was really interesting.

9. LemonJelly06

Yeah, he had a bit of a stress out in the lab didn't he. I liked it when he helped the mother through the crowd of press reporters (that scene makes me realise how much I hate the press) and then at the end when him and Catherine were leading her out... that was a cute Griss/Cath scene. :)

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

S/7 is out :D in the stores, And it was sold out at Wal-Mart and Target, guess I can go on line.. I loved that season, the MCSK, so intriguing and different, all the little minature houses, and it so baffled Grissom, & the team, he was even building one of his own in "Leapin Lizards" I just saw that the other night , a good ep.. Brass drinking water with a goldfish, in her mind [Ally Sheedy] wonder how they did that :D reptilians in all their glory!

11. LemonJelly06

leapin' lizards was a good ep, pretty freaky, but good.
    Generally season 7 wasn't my favourite... i admit there were a couple of good eps, like loco motives... one of the good ol' humoures eps with Griss and Cath. The MCSK was a good touch overall... really got to show Grissom struggling with everything. But yeah.

I prefer the earlier eps, one of my favourite ones with Grissom in is probably 'The Accused is Entitled.' lets be honest, he kicked ass in that episode at the end. :D

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Love how people noticed I was back. I hate you all... :p Joooooke. Love y'all really.

I think i'm gonna wait until S8 comes on over here till I watch it. No motivation atm lol. I am so bad. Sorry, I'm letting team Billy down.

Gentle, Gentle is a topnefty ep, love when he stresses at Greggo and tells him to get the results back insted of working on that other stuff. Go Grissom. 'The Accused is Entitled' remind me?

We talkin humour eps? Fur & Loathing, Shooting Stars (imo anyways lol) Locomotives and of course Leapin' Lizards. Omg and King Baby, that is simply hilarious. I kinda find Big Middle funny too. And Jackpot *shushes*

Bah, S7 was ok I guess. A few standout eps but nothing to shout about imo.

ETA - woah didn't see your mahoosive post Britters. Those trainers of yours sound IMMENSE! And now I wanna watch Chip Shop...to see what you all ranting about lol.

13. LemonJelly06

AAAAAAAAAMMMSSSSSS!!!

There, better? ;)

The accused is entitled is where Grissom's mentor guy does the ol' hawk eye in the labs and passes info on to that bitch or a defense lawyer who tries to break down the CSI's moral by divulging in their personal problems and faults, and tries to discredit their evidence etc..... oh yeah and chad michael murray guest stars in it. :p

Grissom kicks ass at the end of it, even through his hearing problem.

This quote sound familiar... "I have good CSIs" or something like that. :D

14. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I've tivo'd "The Accused is Entitled" and watched it about 10 times now. I never get tired of it. Such a great team episode. It's funny how everyone's secrets are revealed-Warrick's gambling, Nick's people pleasing, Sara's Hank/guy thing, Catherine's stripping/argumentative stuff...everyone but Grissom...that man is always the Enigma and I LOVE IT!

I was at Target and saw People's Sexist Man issue. They even had a section by age...20's, 30's, 40's, 50's. Very disappointed WP wasn't in it...none of the CSI guys were. Such is life.

15. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

hey Ams :p

I watched the Accused is Entitled last night, 's very good indeed, one of my favourite episodes. As I'm doing my ultimate Griss top 10, I've already got about 6 defos, but still loads more to look at, mmmmm.

Anyway, I also watched Lady Heather's Box, which I'd not seen in a bit, and it has in it two of my favourite ever Griss / Brass scenes. Those two together are a hoot.

That scene in the interigation room when that woman is flirting something rotten with Brass (and then Gris - but he's non-plussed). I love that scene, so funny when Griss asks her if she's a natural blonde and they both turn and look at Brass :lol:

The the best scene ever when they go round to Lady Heather's.

Gris: I'd like to come in.
    LH: I'm sure you would, what's the magic word?
    **Brass pops his head round the door-frame**
    Brass: Warrant? We haven't got one.
    :lol:

Seriously, how Billy keeps a straight face I don't know, the whole thing just cracks me up every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.