William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP said that after manhunter, he shaved his beard and dyed his hair in blond, i wonder how did he look like!! did anyone find any pictures of him looking this way???

ywell i have one where he is at least blond.

terrible kwali but it's the only one i could find :lol:
bp3.jpg

and a cute one :D
rain is sexy when it pours on grissom

where is this "blond" pic from??? a play or a movie??? he looks way better than a blond brad pitt though :D

Thank's martini- for the unusual pic- wow- blond hair - NOT :(and tried to make it straight- when he's got such beautiful curly locks-bad boy- :cool: what the H is that from-? let us know martini :eek:

MMMMM LEGS

martini said:
number 3 :p

my fave

just everything in this pic is HAWT!!, from his boyish smile 'till his arms :D

Oh God, I just realised that he actually looks very much like my sociology professor in this one! :eek:

Great, that's gonna help me focus on my next lecture.... :D :devil:

i think he looks better in a suite than anyone else!! WP + suit = pure sex apeal :rolleyes: *sigh* :lol:

Man Oh man....That is one fine suit, not to mention the fine man in it!:D
I think Billy should be required to wear that in every episode. But then again , that way no one would focus on the show :lol:

:lol:That's true! :lol: I saw a music video once called "Why we love Grissom" using clips from the show and ZZ Top's song Sharp Dressed Man. It was awesome! I gotta find it again. :devil: *goes off searching*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back